dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MMatrimony said:

Thank you I’m hoping 

it’s been a long time coming 

Hi did you need to upload tax returns or tax transcript? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I can’t believe it and my husband and I are extremely emotional . During the Uscis stage the approval took almost 10 months . I told my husband when we finally got to NVC the ball would be in our court and submit docs / pay fees quickly and that’s exactly what happened . I wish everyone well on here and thank you to the ones who answered my questions!

2 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

Hi did you need to upload tax returns or tax transcript? 

My w2 form . I previously provided my 2018 tax transcript 

Timeline

I can’t believe it and my husband and I are extremely emotional . During the Uscis stage the approval took almost 10 months . I told my husband when we finally got to NVC the ball would be in our court and submit docs / pay fees quickly and that’s exactly what happened . I wish everyone well on here and thank you to the ones who answered my questions!

The end will justify the means. Slowly but surely the end is near.

Thank you i will tell my husband.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
13 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

Congratulations 

Hi guys,

i need your help. I called nvc and they told me to submit irs transcript for 2018. But i called irs and they said its not available until june. So cut down the wait, should I submit 2018 tax return file (1040) that my accountant did for me? Or w-2s? 

Or what should I submit, i dont want to wait for irs transcript until june.

45 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

Hi guys,

i need your help. I called nvc and they told me to submit irs transcript for 2018. But i called irs and they said its not available until june. So cut down the wait, should I submit 2018 tax return file (1040) that my accountant did for me? Or w-2s? 

I ordered my 2018 transcript online and got it in the mail 5  days later. 

2 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

Hi guys,

I am in the same boat...what I did is got my account Transcripts online and wrote a letter explaining that IRS Transcripts r not available until June and irs suggest to submit 2018 account transcripts with 1040...

3 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

Hi guys,

I think you should submit 1040 with W2 then write a letter explaining to them, that IRS said it will not be available until June. Sorry dear 

9 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

We are case complete as of today 

docs resubmitted April 24th

Hoping for an interview date for June !

I also resubmitted documents that day. Hoping to hear something (i.e Case complete) this week. I want hubby to get a June interview. 🤞🏼Congrats and best of luck. 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

5 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Awww Congrats!! I’m happy for you 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

Hi guys,

You can either do two things you can provide tax return along w2 with a letter arresting your transcript isn’t available as stated by Irs or you can create an irs online account and print that documentation manually ( please select return transcript which is usually four pages and the year 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:11 AM, nyokie said:

I did called yesterday. the only thing they need is my husband 2017 taxes, and if we upload it before NVC review it then they can review both at the same time. that what the lady told me. faxing I find out that he can have it fax to my lawyer but for them to call he have to be off, because he  started a job and work mornings and by the time he get off the IRS close.

I was wondering if the lawyer can get it for him by calling and have it fax but I know they can't.

The lady I spoke with she is nice.

11 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Can someone kindly clarify for me. I thought nvc didnt accept tax returns just tax transcripts from the irs. Or do they take either or?

They except wither one. Does not matter. IDK who keeps telling  People That ,BUT IT NOT TRUE. i HAVE an attorney and we submitted my 1040 and my dads who is co sponsoring 1040s. I wish ppl  would stop telling that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.