dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Is not complete,  call and ask them,  sending 2015 is not what they want,  it will add more RFe

Hey according to the lawyer, they uploaded 2017 tax return and our joint sponsor’s 2017 w2. (Not 2018 because our JS is doing extended filing but im planning to bring that to interview if ever i get cc this month and be interviewed July)

we got same message last Tuesday like nyokie- pls submit all form W2s in Cristina’s submitted tax return or transcript-

cristina’s w2 was already accepted last Tuesday so what we did is, uploaded another document using the ADD document and in that document, we uploaded my aunt’s husband W2 but also included in there the same copy of w2 of my aunt that they already accepted. Just to put all W2s in one file in case they get lazy and dont want to open the first one already accepted. Will this be a problem? 

3 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Hey according to the lawyer, they uploaded 2017 tax return and our joint sponsor’s 2017 w2. (Not 2018 because our JS is doing extended filing but im planning to bring that to interview if ever i get cc this month and be interviewed July)

we got same message last Tuesday like nyokie- pls submit all form W2s in Cristina’s submitted tax return or transcript-

cristina’s w2 was already accepted last Tuesday so what we did is, uploaded another document using the ADD document and in that document, we uploaded my aunt’s husband W2 but also included in there the same copy of w2 of my aunt that they already accepted. Just to put all W2s in one file in case they get lazy and dont want to open the first one already accepted. Will this be a problem? 

Exactly. That was what I did, but hope it was added under W2 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Exactly. That was what I did, but hope it was added under W2 

What do you mean. Sorry I did not understand. 🤗

So my aunt’s W2 was accepted. She is our JS. Althou it says accepted, beside it has the msg that submit all form W2— we did not touch this part.

We chose ADD DOCUMENT and then the W2 and tax option and uploaded the W2 of the husband plus the same copy of my aunt’s w2 that was accepted ( we combined them even if one is already accepted).

Also, shld I mention about the extended filing of 2018 just in case or no need? 

Edited by Kartinee23

16 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

What do you mean. Sorry I did not understand. 🤗

So my aunt’s W2 was accepted. She is our JS. Althou it says accepted, beside it has the msg that submit all form W2— we did not touch this part.

We chose ADD DOCUMENT and then the W2 and tax option and uploaded the W2 of the husband plus the same copy of my aunt’s w2 that was accepted ( we combined them even if one is already accepted).

Also, shld I mention about the extended filing of 2018 just in case or no need? 

You did the right thing

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

salam

today was my interview in islamabad embassy f3 visa , after interview she asked that your interview is ok and we need further checks and gave us 221g with no time limit, kept the passports we traveled many time to us before , first the status showed ready for kids and our AP , after few hours it changed AP for all , dont know what happened.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, zoofi said:

salam

today was my interview in islamabad embassy f3 visa , after interview she asked that your interview is ok and we need further checks and gave us 221g with no time limit, kept the passports we traveled many time to us before , first the status showed ready for kids and our AP , after few hours it changed AP for all , dont know what happened.

Completely normal.  All cases go through AP......

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, nyokie said:

in the message they said please  submit every forms W-2 on Doretha's submitted tax transcript or tax return. anyone have getting this message before>? if so what did you sent?

I sent what they requested which was my employer 2018 w2 form which was the employer attested on my tax transcript . My one document was reviewed and I was CC within 12 days after providing the w2

Edited by MMatrimony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

yall will not believe this, how about nvc review my case again this morning and accepted my husband 1040.

and still asking to submit Doretha's blah blah.

I believe if i did KNOW FROM LASTNIGHT WHAT THEY NEEDED AND submitted I would have getting CC this morning. lol

THEY REVIEWED IT AGAIN THIS MORNING AFTER 8AM

Edited by nyokie

14 minutes ago, nyokie said:

yall will not believe this, how about nvc review my case again this morning and accepted my husband 1040.

and still asking to submit Doretha's blah blah.

I believe if i did KNOW FROM LASTNIGHT WHAT THEY NEEDED AND submitted I would have getting CC this morning. lol

THEY REVIEWED IT AGAIN THIS MORNING AFTER 8AM

You got a hardworking staff to review your case. Lol

IR-1@Nebraska

04/06/2018    MAILED I-130

04/09/2018    RECEIVED I-130

04/09/2018    NOA1

04/24/2018    RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL

01/02/2019    RECEIVED RFE EMAIL NOTICE (268 Days)

02/08/2019    MAILED RFE DOCUMENTS

02/13/2019    RFE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY USCIS

02/22/2019    NOA2 (319 Days)

02/28/2019    RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL

02/28/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY NVC

04/01/2019    RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # IN EMAIL FROM NVC (357 Days)

04/01/2019    PAID AOS FEE

04/01/2019    PAID IV FEE

04/04/2019    COMPLETED DS-260

04/08/2019    SUBMITTED CIVIL DOCUMENTS

04/15/2019    SUBMITTED AOS DOCUMENTS

04/22/2019    CASE COMPLETED!! (378 Days)

05/05/2019    RECEIVED NVC WELCOME LETTER IN MAIL

05/21/2019    RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE IN EMAIL AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "IN TRANSIT"

05/24/2019    CASE RECEIVED BY CONSULATE AND CEAC STATUS CHANGED TO "READY"

06/21/2019    INTERVIEW DATE - AP (438 Days)

06/28/2019    ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY CONSULATE

06/28/2019    VISA APPROVED!! (445 Days)

07/03/2019    RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA

08/17/2019    LANDED US!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.