dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

CC: 5/6/19

really hope I get June interview date even if it’s the last week. My husband and I are already past the year mark of filing since it took almost 10 months for the USCIS petition to be approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

CC: 5/6/19

really hope I get June interview date even if it’s the last week. My husband and I are already past the year mark of filing since it took almost 10 months for the USCIS petition to be approved 

Yes, we are expecting the same thing. We all just have to continue to be positive. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I called NVC yesterday asking about our case. She told us that interviews haven’t been started yet this month and that she couldn’t tell me when they would begin. 

She also said that the Pd really doesn’t matter but it’s the category that does. I asked her to elaborate and she said that for example, a spouse of an American citizen will automatically be put in line but other category’s May have to wait longer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We are ir1/cr1 Pd June 1 cc April 1 Tunisia. 

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

I called NVC yesterday asking about our case. She told us that interviews haven’t been started yet this month and that she couldn’t tell me when they would begin. 

She also said that the Pd really doesn’t matter but it’s the category that does. I asked her to elaborate and she said that for example, a spouse of an American citizen will automatically be put in line but other category’s May have to wait longer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We are ir1/cr1 Pd June 1 cc April 1 Tunisia. 

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Well I also called and was told they have started already. I have even seen here on Visa Journey four couples with Cr-1 have June interview dates. So you right it's so confusing. 

We are Ir1 PD August 21, 2018, CC April 11, 2019 Nigeria.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

Well I also called and was told they have started already. I have even seen here on Visa Journey four couples with Cr-1 have June interview dates. So you right it's so confusing. 

We are Ir1 PD August 21, 2018, CC April 11, 2019 Nigeria.

really, what country.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok guys! Even if I am upset with our lawyer still, I am updating you all! 

Everything says ACCEPTED but the W2 has a note. Idk which W2 was submitted because we can not view. My husband was over the phone while this change happened on our account. He asked the guy and was told we need to upload all pages of Tax return. Now we are confused. W2 or Tax return pages? Here are screenshots. @nyokie

9F74E458-A957-4175-88C3-721CE7D298A3.jpeg

F94F864A-DFED-4EBE-8D17-FD255E953B0A.jpeg

Timeline
8 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

Finally got CC email today 5/7...now the wait is on for the interview...anyone with Santo Domingo interview hear anything yet???

Congratulations ❣️

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Ok guys! Even if I am upset with our lawyer still, I am updating you all! 

Everything says ACCEPTED but the W2 has a note. Idk which W2 was submitted because we can not view. My husband was over the phone while this change happened on our account. He asked the guy and was told we need to upload all pages of Tax return. Now we are confused. W2 or Tax return pages? Here are screenshots. @nyokie

9F74E458-A957-4175-88C3-721CE7D298A3.jpeg

F94F864A-DFED-4EBE-8D17-FD255E953B0A.jpeg

HOW MANY W2 was listed on the 1040...... maybe they want to see them... how soon can you upload... have you gotten the email that says document qualified....

13 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

Finally got CC email today 5/7...now the wait is on for the interview...anyone with Santo Domingo interview hear anything yet???

congratulations...

Timeline
6 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

HOW MANY W2 was listed on the 1040...... maybe they want to see them... how soon can you upload... have you gotten the email that says document qualified....

congratulations...

We are not DQ yet. It is possibly another 3 wks for us. Idk. We sent our attorney all w2 and tax returns from 2016-2018. It is all with them but idk what exactly they uploaded because we can not view it. 

Timeline
Just now, Kartinee23 said:

We are not DQ yet. It is possibly another 3 wks for us. Idk. We sent our attorney all w2 and tax returns from 2016-2018. It is all with them but idk what exactly they uploaded because we can not view it. 

can you try to upload them yourselves

Timeline
4 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

can you try to upload them yourselves

I e-mailed the attorney. Told them we are frustrated and not happy with the service. 

So our JS is married and they file together. Do you think they are asking for her husband’s W2? We asked the attorney about this before but she said they dont need anything from him. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kartinee23 said:

I e-mailed the attorney. Told them we are frustrated and not happy with the service. 

So our JS is married and they file together. Do you think they are asking for her husband’s W2? We asked the attorney about this before but she said they dont need anything from him. 

my JS is also married and they didnt ask for further information.... you might have to upload everything.... just so you can move on

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.