dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Timeline
3 hours ago, adc1221 said:

Hi everyone. My mom is willing to be a co-sponsor for my husband.. my question is, is my dad should be a co sponsor too because they filed jointly. Or is it ok just my mom to be co sponsor?

My uncle was a co-sponsor for me.  He filed his taxes jointly with his wife (aka my aunt).  So, i uploaded my aunt's taxes and stuff too on the CEAC site.  I can't remember exactly how i did it, but i called into the NVC with this question and the guy walked me through it. So, maybe you can call them and a NVC rep can tell you what to do on the CEAC uploading site. 

Hi guys,

i need your help. I called nvc and they told me to submit irs transcript for 2018. But i called irs and they said its not available until june. So cut down the wait, should I submit 2018 tax return file (1040) that my accountant did for me? Or w-2s? 

Or what should I submit, i dont want to wait for irs transcript until june.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

Hi guys,

i need your help. I called nvc and they told me to submit irs transcript for 2018. But i called irs and they said its not available until june. So cut down the wait, should I submit 2018 tax return file (1040) that my accountant did for me? Or w-2s? 

i was  able to upload IRS trancript  on IRS website within minutes 

4 minutes ago, CalaWaheb said:

Where did you get irs transcript from?

4 minutes ago, CalaWaheb said:

I was able to order my transcripts online but when i called today they told me that its not available until june. For 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kamil11 said:

Where did you get irs transcript from?

I was able to order my transcripts online but when i called today they told me that its not available until june. For 2018

yes you have option to get them by mail or download them . I printed all mine from pass 6 years with no problem

4 hours ago, catmonkey said:

My uncle was a co-sponsor for me.  He filed his taxes jointly with his wife (aka my aunt).  So, i uploaded my aunt's taxes and stuff too on the CEAC site.  I can't remember exactly how i did it, but i called into the NVC with this question and the guy walked me through it. So, maybe you can call them and a NVC rep can tell you what to do on the CEAC uploading site. 

Oh ok so that means i should submit my dad’s too? He even needs to have a separate aos? Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

How do we know when the embassy recieve the petition from NVC? Do we call the embassy or NVC? And also can i request from the embassy for a faster interview date? I will be visiting my husband May 31 til June 11. During that time its his bd 6-3, mines 6-8 and anniversary 6-6 it would awesome to have the interview while im there. 

@KJ2 do you still have that template for people who want to expedite at embassy stage? My husband birthday June 10..i pray hes here by then...it doesnt hurt to ask them

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

Hi guys,

https://irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

When did you filed your Tax return ? was filed electronically or Paper based ?

Paper based tax return's transcript available after 6-8 weeks.

Electronically filed - 3-5 weeks

26 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

@KJ2 do you still have that template for people who want to expedite at embassy stage? My husband birthday June 10..i pray hes here by then...it doesnt hurt to ask them

Yea!! I’m gonna message u 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, catmonkey said:

Yeah, I don't know.  

It seems like they issue interview dates all at once on certain days.  Like on the spreadsheet i see so many 4/16's.   So, hopefully one of these days happens soon for the March CC'ers

okay... we are waiting... seems they like middle of the month...most interview dates were given btw 11-19th of the month.... we are here...its almost here

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, adc1221 said:

Hi everyone. My mom is willing to be a co-sponsor for my husband.. my question is, is my dad should be a co sponsor too because they filed jointly. Or is it ok just my mom to be co sponsor?

your mom can be your co sponsor, so long they can afford to sponsor you,,,, you are good.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.