Greenbaum

MAY 2019 K-1 FILERS

484 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, emm1990 said:

Finally received our NOA1 in the mail, dated May 1st - guess we are May filers 🙂 Super excited!

Yayyy congrats.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

5 minutes ago, YB&TR said:

Hi everyone. I’m excited and anxious for this process. I plan to send off our packet within the next two weeks.

Make sure you go over it, then go over it again, then once again then when you think it's finished go over it again..get my drift?

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

11 hours ago, emm1990 said:

Finally received our NOA1 in the mail, dated May 1st - guess we are May filers 🙂 Super excited!

Your projected adjudication dates are in August, last year May 2018 they were November December  projected timeframes, much faster processing this year as a whole so far. Let's hope it holds. Should be a great summer for May filers.

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 5/10/2019 at 12:17 PM, YB&TR said:

Hi everyone. I’m excited and anxious for this process. I plan to send off our packet within the next two weeks.

I shared the same feelings and procrastinated 3 weeks. LOL

49 minutes ago, Ameriaussie said:

Congrats. I sent ours in on April 29. Nothing in the mail yet. Sigh!

Hang tight it's coming be sure of that!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
18 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Hang tight it's coming be sure of that!!!!

Thanks. I looked at your timeline. OMG, 1 year??? Sorry but that just seems like a loonnggg time

6 minutes ago, Ameriaussie said:

Thanks. I looked at your timeline. OMG, 1 year??? Sorry but that just seems like a loonnggg time

Yeah it has been quite awhile, and I'm still having setbacks even my petition has been approved. But I'm hanging in there too.

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Yeah it has been quite awhile, and I'm still having setbacks even my petition has been approved. But I'm hanging in there too.

Im sorry. It's been so hard for us already and we just started. LOL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Our petition was sent on May 4th 2019, it was signed for on May 8th 2019, and the check was deposited/we received a text (but no email) from the USCIS on May 17th 2019! We haven’t received our physical notice in the mail yet, but it says on the USCIS website that it was actually received and began processing on May 13th 2019! Will update everyone when things progress!

Edited by mogiftney

"Well, I Was Sleeping, Y'Know, And My Mother, Who Passed When I Was Very Young, Y'Know, She Appeared In A Dream, Y'Know, And She Told Me, Y'Know, Very Gently To Just Let It Be, And So The Next Morning I Went Right Over To The Piano, Y'Know, And I Began To, Y'Know, Write The Song, Y'Know"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
12 minutes ago, mogiftney said:

Our petition was sent on May 4th 2019, it was signed for on May 8th 2019, and the check was deposited/we received a text (but no email) from the USCIS on May 17th 2019! We haven’t received our physical notice in the mail yet, but it says on the USCIS website that it was actually received and began processing on May 13th 2019! Will update everyone when things progress!

It won’t allow me to edit my own post, however I misspoke. It didn’t “begin processing”, the exact quote is:

Case Was Received

On May 13, 2019, we received your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Receipt Number (my receipt number), and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by June 12, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

"Well, I Was Sleeping, Y'Know, And My Mother, Who Passed When I Was Very Young, Y'Know, She Appeared In A Dream, Y'Know, And She Told Me, Y'Know, Very Gently To Just Let It Be, And So The Next Morning I Went Right Over To The Piano, Y'Know, And I Began To, Y'Know, Write The Song, Y'Know"

Timeline
On 5/16/2019 at 2:23 PM, bdot said:

May 6 NOA1 Checking in! Sent in Apr 29. Hoping we get a speedy NOA2! Recent timelines look very promising. 🤞

Lucky, I sent April 29 too. Nothing yet as of today. ARGGGGG!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.