changbaihou

Processing Times (I-751/I-751A) for Nebraska Service Center (LIN-xxxxxxx)

1,230 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, camerica said:

I got an email this evening stating this: "On August 18, 2020, the Post Office picked up mail containing your new card for Receipt Number LINXXXXXXXX. We mailed your card to the address you gave us. The tracking number assigned is UNAVAILABLE. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools Tracking section. "

UPDATE: I went to "my case status" and found the tracking #. USPS says it is out for delivery today!

So for those wondering about timelines: I filed for my ROC July 2019. Got notice at end of July that I was approved. (no interview-I think if you have one after AOS, then you don't normally have a second one) Got word that my card was being mailed on August 17th. Today USPS says it is out for delivery. 

Edited by camerica
adding information and timeline for green card after approval

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Houman said:

I got an update today saying New Card Is Being Produced. I got an RFE on 7/15 and the response was received on 7/30. 

Congratulations! I got my notice of this July 29th and my card is out for delivery today with USPS. 

2 hours ago, illumin said:

Just got notification!

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production.

My number is LIN199071****

Submit Sep 15th. and NOA Sep 20th.

Changed from case is received status, and never been to fingerprint is received status like many people around my number having same issues.

Ok hopefully they will do the same with mine. I am sept 9. So my case got skipped. Hopefully it’s in the same batch. I will post if mine changes at all. I am happy for you.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, DeGodefroi said:

Ok hopefully they will do the same with mine. I am sept 9. So my case got skipped. Hopefully it’s in the same batch. I will post if mine changes at all. I am happy for you.

My case was surrounded by others initially who had been approved. It was worrisome for me. But I was finally approved almost a year to the day.

Interesting. I just checked my case status online and it has changed to New Card is Being Produced.

The status never changed from "case was received" until today and I also didn't receive any notifications.

Filed 9/6 at LIN199067****

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gordo2 said:

Interesting. I just checked my case status online and it has changed to New Card is Being Produced.

The status never changed from "case was received" until today and I also didn't receive any notifications.

Filed 9/6 at LIN199067****

Mine, filed in July 2019 never changed status from biometrics. Got my card this week.

40 minutes ago, camerica said:

Mine, filed in July 2019 never changed status from biometrics. Got my card this week.

Glad to hear it, you were on the list a while

Timeline
10 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

Glad to hear it, you were on the list a while

Thanks! I did not realize how much stress this was causing me, until I opened that envelope and it felt like a 500 pound weight was lifted from my shoulders. I am SO happy, after all the ####### with a "lost file" etc. Onward to citizenship now! Thanks for the congrats, and thanks for the positive comments on my posts. Congrats to those who have reached the end of the process,  I hope that everyone has the same outcome! 

Just got the message “Case Transferred and new office has jurisdiction. I filed for N-400 last week. 
maybe related?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Received a letter with the details for my I-751 interview, scheduled for 9/23. Still wish we didn't have to go through that part of the process, but we didn't have one for AOS so I understand why it's happening now. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

I don’t really understand LIN currently cases before and after mine have been approved but my case plus about 10-20 beside mine are not approved or received any update.

Sept 3rd filer, hopefully something happens soon

What app are you using?  Can you give me specific name?  So many apps. Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.