Greenbaum

APRIL 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

712158742_Buckleup.png.3436bb92c6144eeb745f6dd31440b7b5.png

Today is a big day for some as your case file may ship out to your embassy. Check CEAC for updated progress and look for "in transit"!! If that shows you are on your way. Shipments are throughout today and tomorrow so don't get discourage if your record at CEAC has not changed over to "in transit” Also, for those who want to have a little fun in tracking your shipment see the DHL hack on the first page of this thread NUMBER 19 for instructions. NOTE: The DHL hack information will not be available till Wednesday as the DHL and NVC computers must sync with each other to produce the outcome.

You have three stages 1) in transit - shipment is in the air or soon will be, 2) received - physical case file is at the Embassy and 3) ready - your case is ready to schedule and complete your interview.  These will be your current state or status to your case file once you have received the case number. Once your record is set to "ready" you are ready to proceed in processing your next steps as listed in your P3 for your embassy.  I have most P3 if you hit me up with a request, I will post back the links.

Please don't screenshot and post your CEAC status as it just clutters up the thread. We all know what it looks like. Let us know your progress as we want to celebrate with you. Good luck.

Thanks a lot Greenbaum . Ours is in transit now . I was really worried but you help me out , told me should relax and wait still 05/14 . So it will be ready soon. We hope we can arrange the schedule to interview in early of June . ❤️🙏👍

1 hour ago, EffyEngland said:

I’m waiting for mine to go to London too! My case number was given to us on 30th April! I feel like the London ones go later in the day; as my friend didn’t get her email til around 6pm BST. 

I just checked again and its in transit!!!  Give yours another try!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This might have been answered already, but what are the six steps that they are talking about in this pic? I gathered that they mean the instructions that we will receive when it reaches the consulate?!? Or for the UK, are there other steps that we need to take? 

Am I to do anything before they mail it off to the Embassy?

9EF1B17C-6BAC-44D6-91A1-D8D40BB9A1B8.jpeg

Edited by mzthang0820

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Symphonyx2 said:

I just checked again and its in transit!!!  Give yours another try!!

Mine is too!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
7 minutes ago, BiAdam said:

We learnt our case number on last Friday, and now it's in transit! I can't believe this!

Was your case assigned a number that day ? or is this when you called to find out ?

Status has been updated to In Transit as of 30 minutes ago, checked few times this morning and it said at NVC.

We are almost there folks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 minutes ago, HandN11213 said:

Was your case assigned a number that day ? or is this when you called to find out ?

We learnt it on last Friday. But my fiance was told they weren't sending it yet, it was just assigned. So we weren't expecting this

Thanks for the clear details!! Based on your suggestion, We've sent an email to AskNVC on6 6th April since we received NOA2 Mail on 4th April. I did received a email back on 25th April, saying that.. ''we're recently received your visa petition. We will send NVC processing instructions within 8 weeks...'' My question is, does that mean we need to wait up to 8 weeks from 25th April or 4th April? 

My second question is, there's valid from 04/01/2019 - 07/31/2019 on the NOA2 Mail, does that mean we need to get the K1 VISA before the end of July?

I'm a bit conscious now since it's nearly 6 weeks from 4th April 2019 (the date we received NOA2 Mail). Just want to make sure we're on the right move. 

Thank you!

-Katie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, KLin said:

Thanks for the clear details!! Based on your suggestion, We've sent an email to AskNVC on6 6th April since we received NOA2 Mail on 4th April. I did received a email back on 25th April, saying that.. ''we're recently received your visa petition. We will send NVC processing instructions within 8 weeks...'' My question is, does that mean we need to wait up to 8 weeks from 25th April or 4th April? 

My second question is, there's valid from 04/01/2019 - 07/31/2019 on the NOA2 Mail, does that mean we need to get the K1 VISA before the end of July?

I'm a bit conscious now since it's nearly 6 weeks from 4th April 2019 (the date we received NOA2 Mail). Just want to make sure we're on the right move. 

Thank you!

-Katie

We have the same timeline and what we did is also the same (sent an email tk AskNVC and also called them) my status is still "at NVC

5 hours ago, CalaWaheb said:

ok so my case says ready but its asking for me invoice number to contine . am i to wait for an email with that info ?

We don't what you are doing for the request for a invoice number. More information is needed as have supplied very little information to answer your question. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.