Issampap

We are here to help and support each other ...

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have been reading comments this last few days since I pass my interview , the most of people here are really doing a great job , by helping and supporting .... It really make us feel better to have those people around you , especially after a bad news from the interview .... But some all what they are doing is just judging and saying things , and trying to say that they're case is real others are fake and they deserve better than the others ....

If you try to talk to them they will attack you more ...

27 minutes ago, Trudywc said:

I have been reading comments this last few days since I pass my interview , the most of people here are really doing a great job , by helping and supporting .... It really make us feel better to have those people around you , especially after a bad news from the interview .... But some all what they are doing is just judging and saying things , and trying to say that they're case is real others are fake and they deserve better than the others ....

If you try to talk to them they will attack you more ...

Who are doing this and in what threads? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

You can always hit the "report post" button (top right of every post) to report noncontributory language.

Thread is moved from Off Topic to Site Discussion.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
19 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Edited by Issampap

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Well we have the guy who wants to start his 4th K1

The one who wants to do a K1 for somebody he has not seen for 7 years.

The K1 refusal which seems to have been more a financial/immigrant benefit transaction.

All in the last 24hrs.

Was there another one you had in mind?

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i haven't seen a VJ member saying this

after all,  we do not see the application,  the trips to be together and all the other evidence so how can we judge if a relationship is real

what is said here,  is a person has to prove the relationship is real to the CO and embassy

and it is not easy to do sometimes with the red flags that pop up for the CO to question 

I, ,myself , and husband went thru a long and heartbreaking immigration experience to prove our marriage was bona fida

Vj community is  here to help

some ,  like me,  can be very direct and a person may not like what is said but we only relate from experience and  what we have noted for several years here on VJ

a direct and honest answer can be effective and since you are approved and coming to the US,   you will need to learn we "talk straight and don't pull any punches "

if a person says the CO needs additional proof of a relationship ,  the VJ community needs to find out what is already submitted 

some give so little information in a post,  it is hard to answer so we go thru the process we call "like pulling teeth"  to get to the bottom of a post and give correct and reliable answers. 

Nuft said

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 hours ago, Boiler said:

Well we have the guy who wants to start his 4th K1

The one who wants to do a K1 for somebody he has not seen for 7 years.

The K1 refusal which seems to have been more a financial/immigrant benefit transaction.

All in the last 24hrs.

Was there another one you had in mind?

Can you point me in the direction of this thread please?

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Apple Bee said:

Can you point me in the direction of this thread please?

I did see it yesterday after i stupidly wrote my piece but i can not find the post under K1

the man is applying for his 4th K1 

2 came and are here /he is withdrawing the 3rd but she may have already interviewed and he is working on the 4th

i think the post was moved to another forum

The post did get several harsh comments (well deserved ) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, adil-rafa said:

I did see it yesterday after i stupidly wrote my piece but i can not find the post under K1

the man is applying for his 4th K1 

2 came and are here /he is withdrawing the 3rd but she may have already interviewed and he is working on the 4th

i think the post was moved to another forum

The post did get several harsh comments (well deserved ) 

Oh I saw that one, I was referring to the one I bolded,  but @Boiler forwarded me the link to the thread.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20