2,985 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

Today i received this message

THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE.

I pray for everyone still waiting for Approval or Interview, don't fight alone  fight a good fight by putting God first and he will fight for you.

Card Was Mailed To Me

On May 29, 2019, we mailed your new card for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by June 13, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS AMERICA

Congratulations! It took a few weeks but you have it now!!! Yeah!!! 🥳 🇺🇸💫🙏🏼

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/22/2019 at 12:42 PM, Trizzle said:

Update guys. I finally got my green card in hand. My Journey has ended but a word of encouragement don’t give up hope and keep on fighting. If you have a lawyer you got to be behind them with everything in your benefit and if you don’t have a lawyer just ask questions here and you will get an answer. 

Finally..... to God be the glory ... a Big congratulations 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
17 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Congratulations! It took a few weeks but you have it now!!! Yeah!!! 🥳 🇺🇸💫🙏🏼

Thank you everybody

- Feb 2017 submitted vawa application prima facie after 2 Months.

- July 25th 2018 Approval no Rfe

- August 5 2018 file was transferred to local office

- May 10th 2019 Interview notice

- May 20th 2019 interview, interview was held for review.

- May 25th new card was ordered

May 29th new card was mail to me.

My Journey about to finish since

2 years and 3 months.

Thank Sandranj, thank you to member of visa Journey

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Roms2017 said:

Thank you everybody

- Feb 2017 submitted vawa application prima facie after 2 Months.

- July 25th 2018 Approval no Rfe

- August 5 2018 file was transferred to local office

- May 10th 2019 Interview notice

- May 20th 2019 interview, interview was held for review.

- May 25th new card was ordered

May 29th new card was mail to me.

My Journey about to finish since

2 years and 3 months.

Thank Sandranj, thank you to member of visa Journey

More wins bruh,God is with you always 

Timeline
10 hours ago, blest.but.strest said:

I am not to sure to understand your post. You need to post clear facts, is the person a green card holder or not? 

A person with an approved Vawa can indeed get their approval revoked if an officer in the field receives new information that was not available to the VSC at the time of the approval of a VAWA self-petition, and that new information leads the officer to reasonably believe that a VAWA self-petition should be revoked, the officer must write a memorandum to his or her Supervisory Immigration Service Officer (SISO) explaining why the VAWA self-petition should be reviewed for possible revocation. The memorandum must state what the new information is and how USCIS obtained it.

Thanks for replying back as I always like to learn,but what kind of new information and from where ?? Is it that the abusive spouse sending all sorts of negative things to vawa unit ...are these the new information that makes them to want to revoke the petitioner vawa application,you said if the officer in the field receives new information that was not available to the VSC at the time of approval ? Please could you break it down ...what do you mean by that and you said the The memorandum must state what the new information is and how USCIS obtained it.please break it down for me ....thanks

Timeline
10 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

Maybe the petitioner travel and resided more than 1 year abroad, or the petitioner lied on the petition just to gain immigration benefit or falsely acused  his or her partenaire or it was a shame marriage then convert it to vawa.

I have some people looking to file for vawa just because his partenaire was not ready to submit her petition it doesn't make sens

Too many things can happen, many factors could be the cause, but if that person was really abuse and didn't lie

there is nothing to revoke

Well even having a Green card it is not 100% safe but it is better than Zero

Well I think that revocation of approved vawa is deep no one really understands,but they weren’t sleeping when they first approved the petitioner application..congrats once again bruh 

10 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

Today i received this message

THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE.

I pray for everyone still waiting for Approval or Interview, don't fight alone  fight a good fight by putting God first and he will fight for you.

Card Was Mailed To Me

On May 29, 2019, we mailed your new card for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by June 13, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschangeto give us your new mailing address.

GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS AMERICA

Congrats 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Thanks for replying back as I always like to learn,but what kind of new information and from where ?? Is it that the abusive spouse sending all sorts of negative things to vawa unit ...are these the new information that makes them to want to revoke the petitioner vawa application,you said if the officer in the field receives new information that was not available to the VSC at the time of approval ? Please could you break it down ...what do you mean by that and you said the The memorandum must state what the new information is and how USCIS obtained it.please break it down for me ....thanks

It’s simple, it can be any verifiable information that the officer deems relevant enough to revoke the approved Vawa. 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 hours ago, sabina4 said:

if someone files i-360, i-485, i-765 together, how long does it take to receive a receipt notice after you file?

Up to 20 days. Mine took 20 days

46 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Well I think that revocation of approved vawa is deep no one really understands,but they weren’t sleeping when they first approved the petitioner application..congrats once again bruh 

I think you are talking about the case that was mentioned few days ago here in the forum the person received a letter that they intent to revoke his Vawa approval, He said it was a mistake from Vermont and that they are confusing his case with a previously filed case in 2012. When first time he applied was on 2015, he said he already address this mistake with his attorney to Vermont.

Vawa can be requested to be revoke by the district offices (Uscis Officers) at the moment of Adjusting Status, new evidence or Red flag during investigation were found in the system. 

Marriage fraud

concerns about good faith marriage and joint residence.

Self-petitioner remarriage before approval of the I-360 petition.

Criminal conviction not disclose before filling. 

Waiver can be file to Vawa applicants all in connection to your abuse. But Others like fraud to gain the benefits of VAWA Don't.... 

Vawa are exempt for most inadmissibility Grounds but not for all,

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉🍾 @Roms2017. You finally did it. Welcome to the good life no more worries and no more stress. 

2 hours ago, Modu said:

Finally..... to God be the glory ... a Big congratulations 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Thank you very much. 

11 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hi all ❤️ 

My lawyer sent my EAD and Travel document application last week for renewal before my card expires .. i got the receipt today ,The noice says that ism eligible under C09 .. but i found out that my lawyer sent them to Nebraska ,, my first package was sent to vermont with i360 .. i don’t know why he sent them this time to Nebraska ! 

Is that okay ?? Or i should call him to send it to vermont ?? 

Thanks guys 

Ask you lawyer why he send it to Nebraska all I-360 Vawa matter are sent to Vermont, Maybe the transfer was internally? 

Timeline

EAD renewal now takes up to 8months ... I called USCIS yesterday and a girl that answered said it can take 8.5months ... my renewal is actually taking almost 7months now, my Automatic extension 180 has expired already..... now this USCIS site keeps adding months upon months to the wait time... since I submitted my EAD renewal they changed date 3times already..... Congress girl or cobgress boy couldn't help me 🤣🤣🤣(senetor).. ... I already contact couldn't help .. I planned to contact Congress man or woman soonest...

20190530_111245.jpg

3 minutes ago, Modu said:

EAD renewal now takes up to 8months ... I called USCIS yesterday and a girl that answered said it can take 8.5months ... my renewal is actually taking almost 7months now, my Automatic extension 180 has expired already..... now this USCIS site keeps adding months upon months to the wait time... since I submitted my EAD renewal they changed date 3times already..... Congress girl or cobgress boy couldn't help me 🤣🤣🤣(senetor).. ... I already contact couldn't help .. I planned to contact Congress man or woman soonest...

20190530_111245.jpg

This is insane!!! EAD are our take out our mind away from this process and they want to make it harder SMH

Timeline
2 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

This is insane!!! EAD are our take out our mind away from this process and they want to make it harder SMH

Pls help me beg USCIS to put the trumpet down ,Since December 2016/January 2017 that USCIS was given a Trumpet to blow ,applications has never remain thesame..  They keep blowing the Trumpet endlessly......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.