2,985 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, aquila said:

That's the latest update I got today from my Congresswoman.

Screenshot_20190529-194932_Drive.jpg

Wow! I pray this comes to an end..it's dragging on! I really am curious to know what this security check taking forever is all about ๐Ÿ˜•..why are some folks case stuck on pending security checks and others not? @sandranj๐Ÿ™ anyway @aquila still praying for you! This too shall surely pass!!!

30 minutes ago, aquila said:

For me, this is a generatedย respond for all inquired issue by the Congressional unit at Vermont Service Center, When USCIS congressional unit respond to my Congressman, They reply with My receipt number and name, speaking specifically of my case that was being inquired,ย  they respond thatย this case will be routed for expedited processing. After that they send me a transfer notice that my case will be transfer to Vermont and after then approval...ย  Your Congress office should contact them not just emailed them. Congress office have more access to USCIS.

Security check can delay but is a face or an excuse put to the public for the big backlog USICS have.ย  If delays on security checks do exist why expedited cases?? Security check have to be wait and done for those expedited cases too...ย  USICS is the biggest security screen out there everything will give a red flag... This is just the way they take their time without being pressure.ย 

Edited by FeDaniela

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
4 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Hello.... @Blunt

You can file I-765 Renewal to Vermont, Make sure to send I-485 & I-360 receipt copyย with your I-765 renewal form, copy of your current EAD, and 2 style passport photo.. Make sure you put the category C09.ย 

ย 

Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

ย 

Thanks I appreciateย 

1 hour ago, ATLANTA1 said:

its looks liked they mixed someones paper with me for exaple they said we approved your case in 2012 now we reopen and thats why they sent me intent to revoke notice but first ever i applied myย  case in 2015

ย 

Make sure this is the case and have proof it was resolve by USCIS. Mixed documents and identity is no joke. Make sure you or if you have an attorney are clear on whats going on, Write a detail letter asking what is going on, to Vermont send copy of your file to prove first time applying was 2015. and theย Notice of intent to revoke also your EAD c31 copy. Is best to be very Clear and accurate than sorry.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Make sure this is the case and have proof it was resolve by USCIS. Mixed documents and identity is no joke. Make sure you or if you have an attorney are clear on whats going on, Write a detail letter asking what is going on, to Vermont send copy of your file to prove first time applying was 2015. and theย Notice of intent to revoke also your EAD c31 copy. Is best to be very Clear and accurate than sorry.

thanks dear i have attorney andย  we replied that notice as per your adv

1 minute ago, ATLANTA1 said:

thanks dear i have attorney andย  we replied that notice as per your adv

Great dear,ย 

Hope everything gets clear out.

1 hour ago, aquila said:

Really can't wait for you to share your TESTIMONY! As long as the LORD is on the throne, aquila, you will surely win!!! Please never cease believing and praying๐Ÿ™..your approval is a sure thing my love!๐Ÿ˜˜ Godbless you hun!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 hours ago, Bryan12 said:

Thanks for the info,I notice from the thread that Vermont reject renewals for EAD and advance parole if payment is not included.

Does that mean if your ย EAD or advance parole was waived from the beginning(when you initially filed)you have to pay when you want to renew?

please correct me

That is what they told me. You can also resubmit a waiver. To renew your EAD, it is like applying for it all over again. So u need the two pictures and another biometrics. They can waive your biometrics if it is within 18 months since your last one.ย 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journeyย 

ย 

ย 

Filed: Other Timeline
55 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Really can't wait for you to share your TESTIMONY! As long as the LORD is on the throne, aquila, you will surely win!!! Please never cease believing and praying๐Ÿ™..your approval is a sure thing my love!๐Ÿ˜˜ Godbless you hun!

Thanks so much dear for your kind words ๐Ÿ’• of encouragement.๐Ÿค—

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

I'm here..C9 renewal though..still waiting..only saving grace is the c31 following my i360 approval! But yeah still waiting for the renewal of C9

I donโ€™t know if this helps as timeline but after my I360&EAD(C31)Approval on October 29 2018,ย I finally got my I765(C09) approved in February 22 2019 so it will 4 months....ย 

I hope you both get your EADโ€™a soon!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

2 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I donโ€™t know if this helps as timeline but after my I360&EAD(C31)Approval on October 29 2018,ย I finally got my I765(C09) approved in February 22 2019 so it will 4 months....ย 

I hope you both get your EADโ€™a soon!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Oh ok great info! ๐Ÿ‘ thanks FG@69!๐Ÿ˜Š

7 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

You guys make me happy. My sisters and brothers in Christ. Let's agree on a date,ย fast and pray for all of the VAWA cases on oneย of this days.ย 

Glad to hear this๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜! I'm all up for it! I've seen the power of prayers!๐Ÿ™ It moves mountains!

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.