1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
5 hours ago, blueone74 said:

SRC here.

We got notice of transfer by email in May 6. The email said they are ready to schedule interview.  Never received the letter in the mail.

At the end of May, we went online and filed on the USCIS website to get our notice, it said we should get something by June 18th.

We did not.

Here we are end of July, never got a letter in the mail about the transfer/interview, and no update online since April.

Any other SRC in the same position? Stuck since email notification of transfer/interview?

My SRC case got transferred to local office , status shows ready for interview but i never received any mail even though it said they would write and give details . I m just still waiting too

Timeline
9 hours ago, Skeiamn said:

I got approved guys. Two weeks after they received my rfe docs #SRC

B03EFE05-254E-45E3-A6BF-E04FB322ACE9.jpeg

Congrats .. were you interviewed for i485 ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
5 hours ago, blueone74 said:

SRC here.

We got notice of transfer by email in May 6. The email said they are ready to schedule interview.  Never received the letter in the mail.

At the end of May, we went online and filed on the USCIS website to get our notice, it said we should get something by June 18th.

We did not.

Here we are end of July, never got a letter in the mail about the transfer/interview, and no update online since April.

Any other SRC in the same position? Stuck since email notification of transfer/interview?

You don't receive a letter when status changes to "case ready to be scheduled for interview".  You receive a letter once the interview has been scheduled and for some people that can take month.

Edited by NYBEtt
Spoiler

K1 Timeline:

7/18/2016 --> I-129F application sent

1/26/2017 --> K1 visa received

Adjustment of Status Timeline:

2/7/17 --> I-485, I-131, I-765 (AOS+AP+EAD) application sent

8/18/2017--> green card received in mail

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

5/14/2019 --> I-751 application sent

10/2/2020 --> 10-year green card received in mail

Naturalization Timeline:

7/28/2020--> Submitted N-400 application online

2/12/2021--> Biometrics re-use letter received

4/30/2021--> Interview scheduled for 6/8/2021

6/8/2021-->  Approved during interview

6/21/2021-->  oath ceremony - officially US citizen

K1: 7/18/2016 --> 1/26/2017

AOS: 2/7/17 --> 8/18/2017

ROC:  5/14/2019 --> 10/2/2020

Naturalization: 7/28/2020--> 6/21/2021

7 hours ago, joand lee said:

My SRC case got transferred to local office , status shows ready for interview but i never received any mail even though it said they would write and give details . I m just still waiting too

SRC here but Sept 2019 filer. My case just got transfer to another office and then two days later, i got another  update that said my case got transferred again. 

Does this mean I will get a interview? I am still waiting on the notice. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, PolarPear said:

SRC here but Sept 2019 filer. My case just got transfer to another office and then two days later, i got another  update that said my case got transferred again. 

Does this mean I will get a interview? I am still waiting on the notice. 

Who knows ! My status said your case is transferred we will send you a letter why , that was march 13th . Status updated to say ready for interview . Just have to wait and see what happens next 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 hours ago, joand lee said:

Congrats .. were you interviewed for i485 ?

Yes I was. Since we initially filled we bought a house so I sent those docs, maybe that helped waived the interview. 

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hello I-751 March Fillers,

I hope my message find you well. I have been watching you quietly since two years ago! I am so thankful for VisaJourney's family in helping me to prepare for my K1-visa and AOS application. I submitted my I-751 packet in March15th, 2019, this last Tuesday 7/28, I got an update on USCIS app for REF. I am pretty sure everyone knows it is going to be about the bonafide of my marriage with my spouse. I have been married for four years. I would say, I am in a good standing of my marriage like anyone else, there are ups and downs sometimes. However, my question for everyone knows anything about that REF, and specially for those who got the same request advise what it could be included more to prove the bonafide of our marriage. Especially, if I already sent in my first packet the next list:
- Two sworn affidavits by close friends of US citizenship, attesting to out happy relationship and marriage.
- A copy of our joint occupancy rental agreement for the residence (we have been living there for four years)
- Copy of recent bank statement from our joint checking and saving account.
- A copy of the joint ownership title to our cars.
- Copy of car insurance notice.
- A letter from my wife life insurance company, (...) showing the designated beneficiary is my husband
- A letter from my husband life insurance company (...)showing the designated beneficiary is my wife
- A partial copy of 2016 to 2018 joint US tax return.
- Family photographs from several occasions over the last two years, including dates and names on the back of the photos.

Please feel free to participate with any advice that might help us to come over this matter!

Edited by MA & SY

24 minutes ago, MA & SY said:

Hello I-751 March Fillers,

I hope my message find you well. I have been watching you quietly since two years ago! I am so thankful for VisaJourney's family in helping me to prepare for my K1-visa and AOS application. I submitted my I-751 packet in March15th, 2019, this last Tuesday 7/28, I got an update on USCIS app for REF. I am pretty sure everyone knows it is going to be about the bonafide of my marriage with my spouse. I have been married for four years. I would say, I am in a good standing of my marriage like anyone else, there are ups and downs sometimes. However, my question for everyone knows anything about that REF, and specially for those who got the same request advise what it could be included more to prove the bonafide of our marriage. Especially, if I already sent in my first packet the next list:
- Two sworn affidavits by close friends of US citizenship, attesting to out happy relationship and marriage.
- A copy of our joint occupancy rental agreement for the residence (we have been living there for four years)
- Copy of recent bank statement from our joint checking and saving account.
- A copy of the joint ownership title to our cars.
- Copy of car insurance notice.
- A letter from my wife life insurance company, (...) showing the designated beneficiary is my husband
- A letter from my husband life insurance company (...)showing the designated beneficiary is my wife
- A partial copy of 2016 to 2018 joint US tax return.
- Family photographs from several occasions over the last two years, including dates and names on the back of the photos.

Please feel free to participate with any advice that might help us to come over this matter!

you need to wait for that RFE to come through. it will let you know exactly what you need to submit for an approval. every RFE are differents for every single case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 7/31/2020 at 11:33 PM, Kaaris said:

you need to wait for that RFE to come through. it will let you know exactly what you need to submit for an approval. every RFE are differents for every single case.

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, immiatyf said:

Has it ever happened to anyone that they got a "case was approved" notice AFTER getting a "new card is being produced" notice? (I.e., Friday I was told my new card was being produced, and today I was told case was approved - which seems backwards.)

This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. This happened to me too.

For now, sit back and wait for the card to arrive in 2-4 weeks (mine arrived 24 days after case approval)

Also, don’t expect they’re gonna tell you when they shipped it along with the usps tracking.

I never got one, my card arrived without the case status update. Just sign up for usps informed delivery so you’ll get notified.

Congrats!

Edited by Bryle

VERY helpful. Thank you!! Very excited!

3 minutes ago, Bryle said:

This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. This happened to me too.

For now, sit back and wait for the card to arrive in 2-4 weeks (mine arrived 24 days after case approval)

Also, don’t expect they’re gonna tell you when they shipped it along with the usps tracking.

I never got one, my card arrived without the case status update. Just sign up for usps informed delivery so you’ll get notified.

Congrats!

Hi,

We filed our I-751 in 06/06/2019. The last thing we have ever heard was the website saying that as of 7/19/2019 our case was ready to have an interview scheduled..... My wife had her biometrics done before that but we got a notice later for our daughter to get that done some time after that. We have requested follow-up on the case but have heard nothing??

Is this a long time to hear nothing?? We were married in the Philippines and lived there for two years. We then filed direct counsular and were approved in a total of about 5 weeks. Arrived in the states 6-7-2017.

Our case is MSC.

Edited by JeanBill

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
On 8/3/2020 at 4:14 PM, JeanBill said:

Hi,

We filed our I-751 in 06/06/2019. The last thing we have ever heard was the website saying that as of 7/19/2019 our case was ready to have an interview scheduled..... My wife had her biometrics done before that but we got a notice later for our daughter to get that done some time after that. We have requested follow-up on the case but have heard nothing??

Is this a long time to hear nothing?? We were married in the Philippines and lived there for two years. We then filed direct counsular and were approved in a total of about 5 weeks. Arrived in the states 6-7-2017.

Our case is MSC.

Unfortunately, this is not considered a "long time" for USCIS. Even if we weren't dealing with a pandemic, you are within regular wait times. The following USCIS link has average processing times. You can typically send a service request if you are out of average processing times, although not sure how that works now with the pandemic.

Spoiler

K1 Timeline:

7/18/2016 --> I-129F application sent

1/26/2017 --> K1 visa received

Adjustment of Status Timeline:

2/7/17 --> I-485, I-131, I-765 (AOS+AP+EAD) application sent

8/18/2017--> green card received in mail

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

5/14/2019 --> I-751 application sent

10/2/2020 --> 10-year green card received in mail

Naturalization Timeline:

7/28/2020--> Submitted N-400 application online

2/12/2021--> Biometrics re-use letter received

4/30/2021--> Interview scheduled for 6/8/2021

6/8/2021-->  Approved during interview

6/21/2021-->  oath ceremony - officially US citizen

K1: 7/18/2016 --> 1/26/2017

AOS: 2/7/17 --> 8/18/2017

ROC:  5/14/2019 --> 10/2/2020

Naturalization: 7/28/2020--> 6/21/2021

On 6/15/2020 at 10:51 AM, hosfam said:

Me too. Since when? Mine since 27 of May. Lin

On 6/15/2020 at 9:46 AM, TheKingmaker said:

Any updates? Im stuck at interview to be scheduled.

mine as well. After the biometrics, i never got any updates at all. 

i filed march too.

On 7/24/2020 at 3:49 AM, Imran Burhan said:

Anybody please let me know why MSC XXXXX case is not moving or others MSC are moving

Me. I have MSCxxxx as well 

and i am getting anxious, 

do any of you know what to do if my GC expires, and haven’t got any feedback at all from them, what to do next? 

congratulations to those who got their new GCs and are waiting for the card to arrive.

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.