dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

Just now, Candy55 said:

I pray don with them you can't tell. I'm tired of being sad all I do is just 😂😂😂 when I start to think about it again..😂😂😂😀😀 National vicious center (NVC)😂😂😂

It is well....soon soon lol

Just received the following email 10 mins ago (They still working this late??), this is case complete right?

The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.

NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in XXX, XXX to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable).

I checked CEAC and there is a message that says "all documents are received and approved"

I submitted my IV docs Feb 19. (The AOS was sent and accepted before that).

Wish everyone else good luck!

2 minutes ago, WaitingLongDuan said:

Just received the following email 10 mins ago (They still working this late??), this is case complete right?

The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.

NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in XXX, XXX to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable).

I checked CEAC and there is a message that says "all documents are received and approved"

Congratulations!!!welcome to the case complete club....now we wait

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
1 hour ago, WaitingLongDuan said:

Congratulations... I submitted my documents on Feb 22nd.. Hoping to get CC soon.. 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
13 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I just woke up from a dream and the dream turned up to be a reality. I'm also able to login now and it feels like being in paradise. 😂. Now we all have one obstacle removed from our journey; it's all forward progress from now onward🙏. Thanks to everyone who bombarded NVC with numerous calls to make them aware of this lingering problem and making your voices be heard. We fought this together as a community and it feels like we've won a battle. Don't stop fighting to be with your loved ones. Special thanks to Rasha167Candy55KJ2SM&RM for being my partners in crime on this issue; you guys rock.

I'm sending this message even before paying my fees so that should let y'all know how I appreciate you.😂.

I'm so happy that you could finally log in.. 😍 Hope everyone else was able to log in too.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, rose098 said:

I'm so happy that you could finally log in.. 😍 Hope everyone else was able to log in too.. 

Thanks @rose098. It was a headache but I'm grateful it's all behind me now. I'm hoping everyone else has been able to log in too🙏.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline
On 3/2/2019 at 2:59 AM, apanch said:

Got my case number today (March 1st). NVC had received the file January 15th. Was able to log in and pay my fees too.

Did your fees were approved and can you start to submit AOS and IV documents?

4 hours ago, nastra30 said:

I just woke up from a dream and the dream turned up to be a reality. I'm also able to login now and it feels like being in paradise. 😂. Now we all have one obstacle removed from our journey; it's all forward progress from now onward🙏. Thanks to everyone who bombarded NVC with numerous calls to make them aware of this lingering problem and making your voices be heard. We fought this together as a community and it feels like we've won a battle. Don't stop fighting to be with your loved ones. Special thanks to Rasha167Candy55KJ2SM&RM for being my partners in crime on this issue; you guys rock.

I'm sending this message even before paying my fees so that should let y'all know how I appreciate you.😂.

Congratulations for you too 🎉🎉 hope everyone to be able to login too 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.