Greenbaum

MARCH 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, TennilleO said:

My son opened the mail and took a picture and we were approved July 3. Thanks for all the support. This forum has really help curve some of the anxiety of this process. 

March fliers we are back in action. :) :) :) 

Congrats! Must be a huge relief. 

1 hour ago, Sarge2155 said:

All that information  is here on VJ, but ok I understand, wishing you a smooth journey.

This is definitely an amazing website with tons of useful information. Wish I had discovered it before I filed everything. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/7/2019 at 5:52 AM, Ben&Liz said:

Alright, show of hands, who is still on this thread and waiting for their NOA 2?

I am NOA 1 March 15 :)

Still waiting also.

My NOA1 and New website says it was received on March 18th the old website says March 22.

Timeline
3 hours ago, TennilleO said:

My son opened the mail and took a picture and we were approved July 3. Thanks for all the support. This forum has really help curve some of the anxiety of this process. 

March fliers we are back in action. :) :) :) 

Omg I'm so jelly and happy for you at the same time! I'm praying for mines too. But yours gives me hope since it's the same country! Good to know the websites didnt update for you but you got it in the mail, what a pleasant surprise. Congrats!!! Please let me know how the rest of the process goes!

5 hours ago, Kacey8361 said:

Thank you. What thread to I follow now - do you know? 

Make a bee line here:

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

8 minutes ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

Omg I'm so jelly and happy for you at the same time! I'm praying for mines too. But yours gives me hope since it's the same country! Good to know the websites didnt update for you but you got it in the mail, what a pleasant surprise. Congrats!!! Please let me know how the rest of the process goes!

Yours is coming have no doubt you are next. Don't trust the websites totally sometimes your approval just pops up in the mail and BOOM!!!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

Thank you. Yours will come soon. Follow my timeline and feel free to message me

18 hours ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

Still waiting also.

My NOA1 and New website says it was received on March 18th the old website says March 22.

Still waiting also. It's hard to see all these NOA2s weeks after yours. Trying to keep positive knowing this wait is still months faster than previous filers.

NOA1 Apr 4 (sent in Mar)

1 hour ago, Juls801 said:

Still waiting also. It's hard to see all these NOA2s weeks after yours. Trying to keep positive knowing this wait is still months faster than previous filers.

NOA1 Apr 4 (sent in Mar)

Yes quite faster you have nothing not to be positive  about!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline

@Sarge2155 @Juls801 @TennilleO @nosleep

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. Yes it's difficult but we have no choice but to be patient... This week has been slow indeed with no new approvals. I guess we will wait and see. In the meantime, I've been praying and just started watching 90 day fiance to make myself feel better 😄

Timeline

19 minutes ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

@Sarge2155 @Juls801 @TennilleO @nosleep

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. Yes it's difficult but we have no choice but to be patient... This week has been slow indeed with no new approvals. I guess we will wait and see. In the meantime, I've been praying and just started watching 90 day fiance to make myself feel better 😄

We have to keep each other encouraged during this long process.  

I love that show. 

Update your timeline on your page. 

Timeline

@TennilleO @nosleep 

I did my timeline and saw this. But this is just an estimate right? I technically have nothing to worry about and don't need to call until after 7 months have passed (due to USCIS guidelines of processing times which is 5-7months)  right?

NOA1 Recieved: 3/18/19

Screenshot_20190711-064235_Samsung Internet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
10 minutes ago, nosleep said:

There are two sides of every coin and we have to realize that while many people are getting NOA2 within 2-3 months, there are also many that are still waiting after several months.  The fact is, according to the statistics here on VJ, only sixty percent of March filters have NOA2.  Keep positive thoughts, it's all we can do :)

That is helpful to know. Yes, it can be so discouraging but there are many of us still waiting. I am following about 20 others cases on the case tracker app so it helps me to feel like I am not the only one :)

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Cyndy&Onyi said:

@TennilleO @nosleep 

I did my timeline and saw this. But this is just an estimate right? I technically have nothing to worry about and don't need to call until after 7 months have passed (due to USCIS guidelines of processing times which is 5-7months)  right?

NOA1 Recieved: 3/18/19

Screenshot_20190711-064235_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's going to happen. I think being on here and having a community of people that understand what we going through is very helpful. I can honestly say it has calmed my nerves alot. 

While waiting I've been spending my time reading the other forums that may helpful information so that I can be knowledgeable about every step of the process. I also read other peoples questions because sometimes they maybe things I was thinking about and reading the forums that talk about how people felt once they moved to the US and struggles they may have had adjusting so that I try to have a plan of action just in case my fiancee feels that way. Studying helps keep your mind off of it a little .....it has worked for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.