Greenbaum

MARCH 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,540 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Charls&Soph said:

Finally they sent out my case. Just updated now and the status is In Transit. Hooray!

Guys I believe that many of you will have the same status change today or latest tmr. Finger cross.

Yeah they are starting to roll in a few at a time by the end of the day many of you will be in transit!!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, nitad3 said:

Just checked my status and its also in transit!!

@Sarge2155 thanks for the encouraging words 😁

Congrats guys! Mine changed to in transit too! Such a great feeling! We are all almost there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Just checked out DHL and finally it shows something! lol "shipment not yet picked up by DHL" does anyone know once it's actually in process does DHL show an expected arrival date like UPS or Fedex?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, EmiAndIgli said:

Just checked out DHL and finally it shows something! lol "shipment not yet picked up by DHL" does anyone know once it's actually in process does DHL show an expected arrival date like UPS or Fedex?

Give it some time, I am sure even if they have picked up, it will take a while for them to update their system for you to monitor progress. 

13 minutes ago, EmiAndIgli said:

Yes it does  show expected delivery date.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

9 minutes ago, Quansah said:

Give it some time, I am sure even if they have picked up, it will take a while for them to update their system for you to monitor progress. 

Yes it takes about 24 hours to update.

Citizenship Complete!

Wow March is rocking now!!!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Damonlee said:

Congrats guys! Mine changed to in transit too! Such a great feeling! We are all almost there!

Thank you so much, and congratulations to you as well! I'm so excited for your guys, it's been such a long journey thus far - I can't wait to finally reach the big milestone 😊

Hoping for a smooth medical and interview for you! I'll keep an eye out for any updates!!! 

Edited by nitad3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Quansah said:

hehehehe just checked again it has been picked up I just want to know when they estimate that the package will arrive at the embassy I'm flying out next Friday and want to make sure my timing works :D 

34 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Yes it does  show expected delivery date.

Thank you Sarge!!!! You're such a big help :D 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.