AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

On 3/21/2019 at 10:07 AM, Gamboli said:

Yeah, they said they approved it, but no interview date. The weird thing is that they cancelled an appointment that was never scheduled. 

You have to call your Embassy and schedule the medical then the interview not NVC I mean. If you got approved.

Edited by Candy55

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
23 minutes ago, alireem said:

Hey everyone,

I just received my case number and invoice number at 3/20 and I am not able to login it has the same message. I know many of you have dealt with this but it got solved. How did you solve the problem and what advice would you give me, I am really tired of waiting:(

The only option you have is to call nvc on monday and insist to talk to a supervisor. They will ask you to give it a few days but trust me, mine lasted for 3 weeks before I could log in. It's not easy, hang in there.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
26 minutes ago, alireem said:

Hey everyone,

I just received my case number and invoice number at 3/20 and I am not able to login it has the same message. I know many of you have dealt with this but it got solved. How did you solve the problem and what advice would you give me, I am really tired of waiting:(

Hi @alireem - I received my case number and invoice number on 3/22 and have the exact same issue. I sent them an email but I have no hope for a reply. I also tried calling them on 3/22 evening and didn't get through to any agent. Grrr :(

32 minutes ago, wisedog said:

Hi @alireem - I received my case number and invoice number on 3/22 and have the exact same issue. I sent them an email but I have no hope for a reply. I also tried calling them on 3/22 evening and didn't get through to any agent. Grrr :(

Their emails take a week to reply 🤦🏾‍♀️ So call them on Monday. Calling them isn’t easy keep trying till it goes through. 

Ok. So this is crazy. They accepted to expedite our case, but when I go to their site (this is the Philippines embassy btw) they don't have any appointments available. Any advice? I call their call center, they keep telling me to try again. Is there anything with this process that can go easy? LOL?! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Gamboli said:

Ok. So this is crazy. They accepted to expedite our case, but when I go to their site (this is the Philippines embassy btw) they don't have any appointments available. Any advice? I call their call center, they keep telling me to try again. Is there anything with this process that can go easy? LOL?! 

Just keep trying that's all you can do, it's like trying to book a flight when no seat is available, you keep trying, someone may reschedule or anything can happen and you get a a free space, don't give up now, goodluck.

15 minutes ago, Gamboli said:

This is the third day in a row. Still not able to schedule the interview. I'm pretty much all over that site day and night (as far as the limit allows, you can't keep refreshing).

I know how frustrating it is, I am waiting since  March 19 ( eight days now) for them to review the new documents I uploaded, but they didn't yet. I had notice on 19th about rejected documents.After I replaced them the status keeps the same. It seems an endless journey...

I hope you get the date for the interview soon and it goes well.

Regards  from Brazil

Filed: IR-5 Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kah said:

I know how frustrating it is, I am waiting since  March 19 ( eight days now) for them to review the new documents I uploaded, but they didn't yet. I had notice on 19th about rejected documents.After I replaced them the status keeps the same. It seems an endless journey...

I hope you get the date for the interview soon and it goes well.

Regards  from Brazil

Takes them about 12-16 days to re-review.

I had CC on 11th and 15th (two parents). Still waiting for the interview in Georgia. April scheduling is done for most countries. Fingers crossed we will hear end of this or next week. 

22 hours ago, Gamboli said:

This is the third day in a row. Still not able to schedule the interview. I'm pretty much all over that site day and night (as far as the limit allows, you can't keep refreshing).

Why don't you email the embassy directly and request them for a date.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

6 hours ago, Awong said:

Anyone got the same issue recently saying the case number and invoice identifier number doesn't match? I just got the NVC email with the codes a hour ago.

It has been 6 weeks for NVC to enter my case into the system and I hate to see another round of waiting now...

I had the same problem .First it toke more than 7 weeks for NVC include my case into the sistem  then I received the codes on February 25th and was able to log on CEAC on March 7th ( it toke 10 days) You have to e mail and call them to let them know what is going on.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.