AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, lagflag said:

I tried twice calling them, each time I went through a long voice mail message in English, then in Spanish, then it hangs up. No prompts at all.. I tried to randomly press 1, 0 , 9, *, # etc.. while the message is playing, but nothing.. 

Calling them is really stressful but keep on trying it will go through 

• 2 weeks later...

I got my case # and Invoice number e-mail on 4/21/19 and so far I've not been able to login either.  I was able to talk to a representative at NVC and he told me that it may take up to 48 hours to update the system; it will be 48 hours in about 12 hours from now so I will try again tomorrow morning.  He also told me that he will escalate this issue to his supervisor but looking at previous posts in this thread, I think that would do nothing and it will just take it's time.  Anyone here who got e-mail from NVC recently with login information and is now able to login?  Could you give an idea as to how long it takes on CEAC website for this login information to become valid? Righ now it just says that information doesn't match (as everyone else mentioned on this thread).  Appreciate any help.  

1 hour ago, Who??? said:

I got my case # and Invoice number e-mail on 4/21/19 and so far I've not been able to login either.  I was able to talk to a representative at NVC and he told me that it may take up to 48 hours to update the system; it will be 48 hours in about 12 hours from now so I will try again tomorrow morning.  He also told me that he will escalate this issue to his supervisor but looking at previous posts in this thread, I think that would do nothing and it will just take it's time.  Anyone here who got e-mail from NVC recently with login information and is now able to login?  Could you give an idea as to how long it takes on CEAC website for this login information to become valid? Righ now it just says that information doesn't match (as everyone else mentioned on this thread).  Appreciate any help.  

i got welcome email from nvc on april19 2019 since then i am trying to log in but it says the information doesnt matches and tried to cal the nvc.on what number did u call to them.i am always disconnected after the announcement they say in both english and spanish language.

It's the same number ending in 700.  Trick is that you need to keep calling them repeatedly; as soon as you are connected and if it starts with an automated message that all our customer service agents are busy, just hang up and call again repeatedly until you first hear a ring for a second.  Right after that one ring, it will also be an automated message but it will be a different message and will give you several options and will eventually take you to a live representative.  But to be honest, it feels like to me that it will just take its time before we can log in and pay the fee; not sure if those representative can do anything about it.  I will call them again though tomorrow morning since first representative told me to wait 48 hours and it will be 48 hours at that point.  Good luck!

19 minutes ago, Who??? said:

It's the same number ending in 700.  Trick is that you need to keep calling them repeatedly; as soon as you are connected and if it starts with an automated message that all our customer service agents are busy, just hang up and call again repeatedly until you first hear a ring for a second.  Right after that one ring, it will also be an automated message but it will be a different message and will give you several options and will eventually take you to a live representative.  But to be honest, it feels like to me that it will just take its time before we can log in and pay the fee; not sure if those representative can do anything about it.  I will call them again though tomorrow morning since first representative told me to wait 48 hours and it will be 48 hours at that point.  Good luck!

Yes. I actually did the same thing like what you said. 2 out of 10 times, I was able to get hold of a real person. Having the same issue with 2 of my applications. received case and invoice number on 4/19/19. Both of them are not able to log on to the CEAC. With the same message showing:not match. I called yesterday and was told to wait. They said they will put a note on both of my cases and will let the supervisor check on it. The lady on the phone mentioned that process will take up to 6 weeks. Hopefully that is not the time frame that NVC is able to fix the problem. Good Luck everybody. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.