AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello,

I have received the welcome email from NVC on Feb 20, 2019 with NVC case number and Invoice ID number. I tried to log in right away but was not successful. I only received the message  "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance. "

We tried to call NVC using the number (603) 334-0700 the day after. The wait was very long but we got through it. The first agent told us to use Internet Explorer. We tried but it did not work. The second agent could not log in our profile either. We requested to speak to the supervisor but that request was denied. She told us that she already put a note on our case and told us to wait (she did not give an estimated waiting time). We received the official welcome letter through regular mail on Feb 23, 2019. We have tried to log in to the CEAC website every day and many times a day and are still unsuccessful. 

I checked on VJ website and found out that there was a similar issue in 2015 due to technical problems. However, I could not find any recent post regarding this issue. I wonder there is anyone here currently having the same problem as me. Is it possible that my case has not been in the system yet? Any suggestions and advice giving here will be super helpful. 

Thank you.

Edited by AndyH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AndyH said:

Hello,

I have received the welcome email from NVC on Feb 20, 2019 with NVC case number and Invoice ID number. I tried to log in right away but was not successful. I only received the message  "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance. "

We tried to call NVC using the number (603) 334-0700 the day after. The wait was very long but we got through it. The first agent told us to use Internet Explorer. We tried but it did not work. The second agent could not log in our profile either. We requested to speak to the supervisor but that request was denied. She told us that she already put a note on our case and told us to wait (she did not give an estimated waiting time). We received the official welcome letter through regular mail on Feb 23, 2019. We have tried to log in to the CEAC website every day and many times a day and are still unsuccessful. 

I checked on VJ website and found out that there was a similar issue in 2015 due to technical problems. However, I could not find any recent post regarding this issue. I wonder there is anyone here currently having the same problem as me. Any suggestions and advice giving here will be super helpful. 

Thank you.

I am having same issue.We called nvc and they just said we should wait.We have been trying to login for days now. Let me know if you get pass through.

37 minutes ago, A.A said:

Having the same issue for 4 days now.. Calling the NVC line, never works they are always busy and phone hangs up telling you to call another time. 

I tried emailing them.. lets see what they say. 

I was able to call the NVC. They stated everyone is having issues and to try log in another time. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
15 minutes ago, eclover said:

Same here. NVC received 1/08, case issued 2/25.

On 2/24/2019 at 6:27 AM, AndyH said:

Hello,

I checked on VJ website and found out that there was a similar issue in 2015 due to technical problems. However, I could not find any recent post regarding this issue. I wonder there is anyone here currently having the same problem as me. Is it possible that my case has not been in the system yet? Any suggestions and advice giving here will be super helpful. 

Thank you.

I just logged into mine and it worked.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

No.

I am currently at the interview stage.

I tried it and it worked.

Got it. Those which were issued late last week and so far today are not able to log in. I am able to access my dad's case, which was issued in January, but not my mom's which was received today. Congrats with your stage!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just got the notice today that my case was in the system, I however can’t sign in. I get the same error message. And the phone recording tells me to try my call later and hangs up. I sent an email. That’ll take them a week or two to reply. 

I read the forum conversations from 2015 and it took numerous people writing their senators and congressman/woman to get anything done about it. 3 weeks later it was fixed. 

I hope we don’t have to wait weeks for this issue to be resolved. I recommend contacting your representatives now (sooner than later). I know contacting Maxine Waters office will be a waste of time. Her staff are unprofessional, uncaring, non productive and complacent. I’ve dealt with them twice recently. I called her DC office but they can’t assist. Hope your representatives are better. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, eclover said:

Got it. Those which were issued late last week and so far today are not able to log in. I am able to access my dad's case, which was issued in January, but not my mom's which was received today. Congrats with your stage!

So, it could be possible that our cases are not actually in the system yet. I am trying to log in to the system many times a day, still have the same message.

Edited by AndyH

Timeline
8 minutes ago, CJO032418 said:

Just got the notice today that my case was in the system, I however can’t sign in. I get the same error message. And the phone recording tells me to try my call later and hangs up. I sent an email. That’ll take them a week or two to reply. 

I read the forum conversations from 2015 and it took numerous people writing their senators and congressman/woman to get anything done about it. 3 weeks later it was fixed. 

I hope we don’t have to wait weeks for this issue to be resolved. I recommend contacting your representatives now (sooner than later). I know contacting Maxine Waters office will be a waste of time. Her staff are unprofessional, uncaring, non productive and complacent. I’ve dealt with them twice recently. I called her DC office but they can’t assist. Hope your representatives are better. 

Thanks for the info

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just read in another thread that someone called and was told try again in a few days. They tried 4 days later and was able to sign in. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.