AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, shuvro_bd said:

Last time i called they said it will take 8 weeks. It took 8 weeks on my case.

If I called them 2 weeks ago and still did not have anything they told me that I was in transit from USCIS for them ... today I will call again ... 🤞

6 hours ago, matuiza94 said:

When I called them in January, they told me it was 6 weeks but it took about 5. Have you tried to call them? If not call them.

6 hours ago, shuvro_bd said:

Last time i called they said it will take 8 weeks. It took 8 weeks on my case.

If I called them 2 weeks ago and still did not have anything they told me that I was in transit from USCIS for them ... today I will call again ... 🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I got two emails at the same time (same timestamp) from NVC. One says birth cert is invalid (which I know is valid), and the other said I'm Documentarily Qualified. I called them to ask why they sent me two conflicting emails, the rep said we don't need anything from you at this time. Your case is complete and line to be scheduled for an interview. In any case I'm CC now but since I don't trust the reps too much I have ask my spouse to go collect a certified birth certificate as I don't want any surprises interview time.

1 hour ago, nastra30 said:

I got two emails at the same time (same timestamp) from NVC. One says birth cert is invalid (which I know is valid), and the other said I'm Documentarily Qualified. I called them to ask why they sent me two conflicting emails, the rep said we don't need anything from you at this time. Your case is complete and line to be scheduled for an interview. In any case I'm CC now but since I don't trust the reps too much I have ask my spouse to go collect a certified birth certificate as I don't want any surprises interview time.

Yayyyy I'm soo happy for you. You are getting closer 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

Yayyyy I'm soo happy for you. You are getting closer 

Thank you. Now more waiting to get an interview date but any progress is progress.:dancing:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
4 hours ago, nastra30 said:

Submitted 3/7 and CC is today 3/13.

This gives me hope. Submitted for both parents on 7th and got CC for mom on Monday.  Have been trying to reach them to ask about setting up interview for both parents at the same time but can't get through. Says the line is busy. Anyone else getting through? 

11 hours ago, Tere Branly said:

Hi ... I just called NVC, today 4 weeks ago they approved the petition they told me is the time it takes for the transfer of USCIS to NVC. That he called on Monday and it was possible that they had some information ... 🤞

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
38 minutes ago, eclover said:

This gives me hope. Submitted for both parents on 7th and got CC for mom on Monday.  Have been trying to reach them to ask about setting up interview for both parents at the same time but can't get through. Says the line is busy. Anyone else getting through? 

let me know if they were able to give same dates for your parents interview? as I have two cases with them and needing a same time interview as well.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline
8 hours ago, nastra30 said:

Congratulations Nastra. I’ve submitted everything on May 8th and constantly logging in to see any change, maybe 8-10 times a day.

Before your case complete, did some documents get accepted here and there, or were they all reviewed and accepted at once? 

Now that your case is complete, what do you see at the status where it used to say “submitted”? Please let me know what changes you’ve observed when you logged in after case complete.

Thank you very very much 🙏🏻

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Junior11 said:

Congratulations Nastra. I’ve submitted everything on May 8th and constantly logging in to see any change, maybe 8-10 times a day.

Before your case complete, did some documents get accepted here and there, or were they all reviewed and accepted at once? 

Now that your case is complete, what do you see at the status where it used to say “submitted”? Please let me know what changes you’ve observed when you logged in after case complete.

Thank you very very much 🙏🏻

I submitted everything on 3/7. Everything accepted on 3/8 and status said 'Accepted' . But on 3/13, I got two emails; one email says one of my documents is Invalid so Status changed to 'Invalid doc'. The second email said they've received all fees and documents so they will schedule me for interview (in CEAC it says I'm documentarily qualified. So I called them about the two conflicting emails twice today and both times I was told to ignore the invalid doc and don't have to do anything but just wait for an interview date because my case is marked as complete. Bizarre but I'm CC.

I got an email too for my mom documentarily qualified today, nothing change on the status nor no new message on ceac account, but my dad’s case, still waiting, they asked to submit my 2017 tax transcript 2 weeks ago and until now no update, i got new message on ceac with my dad plus the documents changed to accepted. Hope they will interview at the same time 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, ChristianB said:

I got an email too for my mom documentarily qualified today, nothing change on the status nor no new message on ceac account, but my dad’s case, still waiting, they asked to submit my 2017 tax transcript 2 weeks ago and until now no update, i got new message on ceac with my dad plus the documents changed to accepted. Hope they will interview at the same time 

ChristianB, did your documents go from submitted to accepted in a day like Nostra’s?

All of mine has been in “submitted” status since March 8th. I’m checking all the time. No change, no emails either. 

Can others also comment, if being in “submitted” status for 5 days normal? Do they usually change to “accepted” in a couple of days? 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I submitted everything on 3/7. Everything accepted on 3/8 and status said 'Accepted' . But on 3/13, I got two emails; one email says one of my documents is Invalid so Status changed to 'Invalid doc'. The second email said they've received all fees and documents so they will schedule me for interview (in CEAC it says I'm documentarily qualified. So I called them about the two conflicting emails twice today and both times I was told to ignore the invalid doc and don't have to do anything but just wait for an interview date because my case is marked as complete. Bizarre but I'm CC.

Thank you Nastra 🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.