AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gamboli said:

Thanks for your response. Consider this scenario, your case is completed and you're notified that you're scheduled for interview, how many days do they give you to prepare for it, because I believe you need to be able to do your medicals as well. 

I understand your question now; it varies. Some people have got literally one week to do medicals, some had 2 weeks until interview, some had a month. It varies.

1 hour ago, Gamboli said:

Guys my status just changed to "All required applicant documents received and approved" does this mean Case Completed? 

Does it say documentarily qualified? If so, you are case complete.

2 hours ago, nastra30 said:

I understand your question now; it varies. Some people have got literally one week to do medicals, some had 2 weeks until interview, some had a month. It varies.

Its now at the Embassy, when I check the status it says In Transit

7 hours ago, United2019 said:

How much time does NvC take to review updated documents. I got some rejected ( passport was upside down etc) and i reuploaded ASAP i got email from them. How much time will nvc take to reply back? Thanks

Mine got the same issue, passport was upside down. I re-uploaded last night ( 3/19/19 ). Hope they will approve it with in a few days. 

9 hours ago, nastra30 said:

How long did it take for your case to change from In-Transit? I tried calling the Embassy call center, they were no help whatsoever. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Gamboli said:

How long did it take for your case to change from In-Transit? I tried calling the Embassy call center, they were no help whatsoever. 

The status changed to In-Transit for mine after I was scheduled for an interview and it was immediate. Still says In-Transit.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, ChristianB said:

What do u mean in transit? When i logged in to nvc it says my case in manila,philippines. Enlighten me pls with this journey. Thanks

In transit means your case file is being sent to the US embassy. If your case file is still at NVC, it will say at NVC.

Here:

"Check My Visa Application Status"

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Gamboli said:

Mine now says Ready I still don't have any appointment scheduled :(

That is strange. Looks like your case was sent to the USEM or maybe it's just a mistake in their system. Did you request expedite? Are you IR1/CR1 or K-1?

I think you should call NVC to find out what's going on.

Edited by nastra30

9 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

That is strange. Looks like your case was sent to the USEM or maybe it's just a mistake in their system. Did you request expedite? Are you IR1/CR1 or K-1?

I think you should call NVC to find out what's going on.

Yeah, I expedited. I'm IR1. Called NVC they said its with the Consulate already. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Gamboli said:

Yeah, I expedited. I'm IR1. Called NVC they said its with the Consulate already. 

Then it looks like your expedite was approved by the USEM. You didn't get notice of expedite approval? 

Now you have to wait unitl USEM tells you of your interview date; call the USEM again for direction.

51 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Then it looks like your expedite was approved by the USEM. You didn't get notice of expedite approval? 

Now you have to wait unitl USEM tells you of your interview date; call the USEM again for direction.

Yeah, they said they approved it, but no interview date. The weird thing is that they cancelled an appointment that was never scheduled. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline
On 3/20/2019 at 10:16 AM, United2019 said:

How much time does NvC take to review updated documents. I got some rejected ( passport was upside down etc) and i reuploaded ASAP i got email from them. How much time will nvc take to reply back? Thanks

I updated 2 documents 3/16 Saturday. They got approved today, 3/21 Thursday. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.