AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Junior11 said:

ChristianB, did your documents go from submitted to accepted in a day like Nostra’s?

All of mine has been in “submitted” status since March 8th. I’m checking all the time. No change, no emails either. 

Can others also comment, if being in “submitted” status for 5 days normal? Do they usually change to “accepted” in a couple of days? 

I submitted both parents on 3/7. Moms was CC 3/11 but dads is still "submitted". 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
29 minutes ago, ChristianB said:

I got an email too for my mom documentarily qualified today, nothing change on the status nor no new message on ceac account, but my dad’s case, still waiting, they asked to submit my 2017 tax transcript 2 weeks ago and until now no update, i got new message on ceac with my dad plus the documents changed to accepted. Hope they will interview at the same time 

Have you been able to tell them that your parents should interview together? I can't reach them. Either their lines are bust or I wait for so long that something comes up and I have to hang up. My mom is CC still waiting on dad.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, ChristianB said:

Good morning so both of my parents now are documentarily qualified and status changed from submitted to accepted.

Great news. I hope they get an interview date soon and everything goes smooth. 

I’m still waiting for them to review my documents, Day 6 today.

Now CEAC website has put up a notice for all, that they will be on scheduled maintenance tomorrow. I’m letting everybody know in this thread.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 3/12/2019 at 12:24 AM, Candy55 said:

I got it expedite... Its in Ukraine. Nervous more like it..

Ukraine here too :) 25th goodluck to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
23 hours ago, ChristianB said:

Good morning so both of my parents now are documentarily qualified and status changed from submitted to accepted.

Nice one. You are almost there.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Diamond27 said:

This is what I get 

3D1C98DE-18AE-4AB7-AADF-EE843C58A32F.jpeg

I see.  Do you have multiple petitions or it's just one petition?

[I'm speculating here->] If you have multiple petitions it could be the reason they might not want AOS documents for this petition if you've already submitted for one of the petitions already.

You might want to call NVC on this one.

2 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I see.  Do you have multiple petitions or it's just one petition?

[I'm speculating here->] If you have multiple petitions it could be the reason they might not want AOS documents for this petition if you've already submitted for one of the petitions already.

You might want to call NVC on this one.

Just one petiotion 

alright will call them 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Diamond27 said:

Just one petiotion 

alright will call them 

Yeah call them. The CEAC system can sometimes have issues.

If the 1st rep isn't being helpful insist to talk to a supervisor.

Edited by nastra30

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.