Boiler

Richmond Times-Dispatch calls on Virginia Gov. Northam to resign

32 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

He now says it's not him in the photo but admits to dressing up as Michael Jackson. 

I wonder if it was the younger or the older Michael Jackson he dressed up as :protest:

Must have been the older one, that one was white, fair game for anyone

This guy is another Idiot.  He has a press conference to apologize for the picture, and then the next day claims it wasn't him.  Why kind of idiot does he think the general public is?

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

10 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

This guy is another Idiot.  He has a press conference to apologize for the picture, and then the next day claims it wasn't him.  Why kind of idiot does he think the general public is?

I need to update my signature. Can I use that line? It's kind of funny.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

On 2/2/2019 at 2:32 AM, TBoneTX said:

Mark Levin made these points just tonight:  the Washington Post has a massive investigative team and a lot of resources.  Why wasn't this uncovered when Northam was a candidate to become Lieutenant Governor, or at least when he ran to be Governor?  If he were a Republican, his career would have been thoroughly destroyed many years ago.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:02 AM, Chris Duffy said:

Very True if he was a Republican they would be marching in streets protesting, CNN would be the lead story every 5 minutes, Sharpton would be all over the TV blasting this racist.

I was at a regional Republican conference yesterday for candidates wanting to run for office in 2020, which included local party officials. We were all wondering how this didn't come up sooner. 

The good news is that we are already starting to formulate a game plan for candidates in 2020 so that we are all on the same table in different races from school board to the state house/senate. 

No matter who I spoke to yesterday about this and their political ideology, we all agreed. The guy has got to go. He's an embarrassment to the state and the nation. His Lt Gov. is more than capable of running things and might even do a good job.

This is not the first time some questions have come up to his behavior, and there is some speculation his reluctance to leave is all about protecting another guy who desperately wanted to be his successor. We're also scratching heads about the really poor job at op-research BOTH parties did. It's a fundamental thing, and it's just pure laziness. I have heard that if he doesn't step down, the legislature will threaten him with impeachment, but I just don't see a legal path for this.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Guy is not going to quit and the Dems know it. The right ones call on him to quit and wait for it to cycle out of the news. Nothing will happen unless corporate america starts pulling out of VA  or cutting pac money to big dems. CNN wil not even be covering it in a day or so.

Lets focus on Kavanaugh,  women should be believed,  even when they are obviously lying psychopaths 

4 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Guy is not going to quit and the Dems know it. The right ones call on him to quit and wait for it to cycle out of the news. Nothing will happen unless corporate america starts pulling out of VA  or cutting pac money to big dems. CNN wil not even be covering it in a day or so.

Lets focus on Kavanaugh,  women should be believed,  even when they are obviously lying psychopaths 

Somebody has CNN on at work, and the guy is getting ripped currently. Not sure how long they will keep it up though. 

23 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Somebody has CNN on at work, and the guy is getting ripped currently. Not sure how long they will keep it up though. 

CNN has also been telling people this guy is a Republican. That is probably why they haven't stopped attacking him.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I just wish he had done the moonwalk at the press conference. 

I am not a big fan of using 30 year old pictures as the reason to get rid of someone.  I am a believer that people have the ability to learn and change.

5 hours ago, eieio said:

I am not a big fan of using 30 year old pictures as the reason to get rid of someone.  I am a believer that people have the ability to learn and change.

The idiot was about to, His wife had to speak up and intervene or I think he was about to try on TV during the conference.

I was on his side until he decided to flip flop on the pictures.  I don't think he will resign and this will go away in a few weeks, but the GOP will use his picture as an ad campaign.  

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

3 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

The idiot was about to, His wife had to speak up and intervene or I think he was about to try on TV during the conference.

I was on his side until he decided to flip flop on the pictures.  I don't think he will resign and this will go away in a few weeks, but the GOP will use his picture as an ad campaign.  

Agree I think Franken should not have resigned.  However the Dems set the rule book with the Kavanaugh hearing.

The picture will not hurt with blacks much. They will still vote for him over any pub 

10 hours ago, eieio said:

I agree with that, and also with looking at everything a person has done. Did the person make one dumb mistake or have they done the same thing over and over? Sometimes one mistake is a learning experience and if a person shows they have learned from it that is a good thing IMO. Unfortunately that does not seem to be the trend nowadays.