RS&JM

IOE receipt for I-130 petition

77 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rechelle said:

May I know if you are a Military and what was the reason for your paper to expedite?

Indeed. I am a current military, my reason to expedite is simple, missing my other half caused me stress, unable to give 100% to the mission of DOD. 

Well, they took it..

I-130 Sent : 2019-03-22

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 NOA1(Account Access Letter) :

I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)

I-130 Expedite Documents sent and received by TSC

I-130 petition approved

NOA2 Received, Notice Date 15 May 2019

NVC Received File, assigned case# and invoice#

NVC Expedite requested and approved

NVC Sent file to Embassy ( In-Transit )

Embassy Received, scheduled for interview on 08-13 

VISA Approved

POE Detroit, reunited with my wife

i-751 Sent (Remove Conditions on Residence) 

i-751 NOA1 Received (18 months extension)

Biometrics taken

i-751 RFE Request

i-751 RFE Documents Sent

i-751 Approved!!!

2019-04-04

2019-04-07

2019-04-08

2019-05-14

2019-05-15

2019-05-21

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-20

2019-08-13

2019-10-03

2021-07-27

2021-08-05

2021-09-29

2023-08-04

2023-10-12

2023-10-17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Rexxx said:

Indeed. I am a current military, my reason to expedite is simple, missing my other half caused me stress, unable to give 100% to the mission of DOD. 

Well, they took it..

I am very surprised that excuse flew.......I wouldn't expect it to work for everyone.......

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
13 hours ago, missileman said:

I am very surprised that excuse flew.......I wouldn't expect it to work for everyone.......

I know right???

I only read one post with similar situation and I was think just give a try and that won't hurt.

Surprised that they took this reason/excuse, and approved the next day they received my written statement.

I-130 Sent : 2019-03-22

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 NOA1(Account Access Letter) :

I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)

I-130 Expedite Documents sent and received by TSC

I-130 petition approved

NOA2 Received, Notice Date 15 May 2019

NVC Received File, assigned case# and invoice#

NVC Expedite requested and approved

NVC Sent file to Embassy ( In-Transit )

Embassy Received, scheduled for interview on 08-13 

VISA Approved

POE Detroit, reunited with my wife

i-751 Sent (Remove Conditions on Residence) 

i-751 NOA1 Received (18 months extension)

Biometrics taken

i-751 RFE Request

i-751 RFE Documents Sent

i-751 Approved!!!

2019-04-04

2019-04-07

2019-04-08

2019-05-14

2019-05-15

2019-05-21

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-20

2019-08-13

2019-10-03

2021-07-27

2021-08-05

2021-09-29

2023-08-04

2023-10-12

2023-10-17

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/3/2019 at 8:01 AM, Nmestar said:

Any April 2019 filers have any updates still no NOA2 for me ....getting discouraged here 

i am april filer too. Texas service center. Likewise no update🙁

On 8/4/2019 at 3:15 PM, LovinMe said:

Yes this is ridiculous I’m so anxious 

On 8/4/2019 at 3:15 PM, LovinMe said:

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,  

I had my NOA2 come back 6/20.  ITs been almost 3 months now and the NVC still doesn't have my case in their system.  The only response I get is that original email that says I'm part of the pilot program.  I've contacted my congressmen and NVC research and pretty much got the same response.  

Does anyone know how long this takes for NVC given this new pilot program?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
45 minutes ago, james7370 said:

Hey everyone,  

I had my NOA2 come back 6/20.  ITs been almost 3 months now and the NVC still doesn't have my case in their system.  The only response I get is that original email that says I'm part of the pilot program.  I've contacted my congressmen and NVC research and pretty much got the same response.  

Does anyone know how long this takes for NVC given this new pilot program?  

HI James, 

Same thing happened to me. I just got my Case number 4 months after approval. Try to contact USCIS again and ask then to Check on your petition. After I did this finally got my Case number. (I don't know if it was just a coincidence). Give it a try. 

Good luck. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello everyone!!!! I am applying a visa for my sister (Brazil) and I just got on mail the form I -797 C.

I have some questions and I really appreciate you guys help. 

1) Does anyone knows what means a receipt number starting with IOE? I know is a e-file, but does it have any specific Center for that? Faster, slower or it does not matter?

2) On I-797 C form explains about the whole process of creating a online account and at the bottom of the form is mentioning California Service Center SVC. So my case went to California? I live in Texas for over 10 years and does not matter?

3) My receipt number starts with IOE09 .... I read that the first 2 numbers means the fiscal year the case was received. But how can be 09 if I applied on September of this year (2019)?

Thank you!

BTW: My timeline is outdated. Almost from 10 years ago!

Edited by Chris e Jessica

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, Chris e Jessica said:

Hello everyone!!!! I am applying a visa for my sister (Brazil) and I just got on mail the form I -797 C.

I have some questions and I really appreciate you guys help. 

1) Does anyone knows what means a receipt number starting with IOE? I know is a e-file, but does it have any specific Center for that? Faster, slower or it does not matter?

2) On I-797 C form explains about the whole process of creating a online account and at the bottom of the form is mentioning California Service Center SVC. So my case went to California? I live in Texas for over 10 years and does not matter?

3) My receipt number starts with IOE09 .... I read that the first 2 numbers means the fiscal year the case was received. But how can be 09 if I applied on September of this year (2019)?

Thank you!

BTW: My timeline is outdated. Almost from 10 years ago!

Looks like yours is California Service Center too like mine. And my receipt number starts with IOE09 too and my priority date is August 26.

After a little research on the internet, looks like this is a pilot program and the process times are faster. Around two months.  Hope for the best!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/17/2019 at 1:32 PM, BeHealthy said:

Looks like yours is California Service Center too like mine. And my receipt number starts with IOE09 too and my priority date is August 26.

After a little research on the internet, looks like this is a pilot program and the process times are faster. Around two months.  Hope for the best!!!

I have heard that the pilot program is over and now it’s back to normal processing times?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/11/2019 at 2:48 PM, Pregmi said:

Hi,

I applied i130 from dallas, and they send me confirmation letter but its ioe, I couldnt check online the estimate time frame, and it's from California service center that's reply me. It was submitted August 29, anyone has same problem and and idea guys?

Mine is CSC IOE receipt number . Priority date August 26.

Thank youi,

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi ,

I got the IOE # also and i have my I-485 pending and I filled the I-765 separately  

My I-485/130/131 receipt# all start with MSC. Only my I-765 start with IOE.

I have no idea what's going on

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.