RS&JM

IOE receipt for I-130 petition

77 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/17/2019 at 5:20 AM, MrsCTT said:

I emailed about our receipt letter, because it had been about 3 months and we still hadn’t received it. They emailed me with the receipt letter as well as remailed through the mail. I ended up receiving the original next day, and our approval code came 2 months after that. Hang in there and good luck 

Hey what center was your case sent to ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, BunyanP said:

July 2019 filer, Nebraska location with IOE #. Hoping this is much faster than the current time frame. 

Hello what’s the update on your timeline? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/29/2019 at 12:23 PM, Steffy Stef said:

Hello what’s the update on your timeline? 

July 8th 2020. However, I’m just hoping worst case would be the 8 month timeframe to process the k3 which would then expedite the I-130. As all IOE k3 filers seem not have the same luck as the everyone else filing the K3. 

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 11/29/2019 at 8:20 PM, Steffy Stef said:

Hey what center was your case sent to ? 

Our Case was approved and sent to NVC NH, June 19, 2019. Our Priority date is March 2019, and it’s now Jan 2020and we have yet to hear back. Last correspondence with the NVC email was November 12, 2019 and they said that our us is transfer to NVC hadn’t been completed yet. I just emailed the NVC again this morning..... such a long process. My friend went through this and said NVC processed their application after a few weeks. It’s been well over 6 months for us and still nothing. I’m getting anxious..... 

Have there been any recent 129F rejections lately? I’m trying to gauge where they are at. I know the website says April, but I think they are further along than that. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/15/2020 at 3:21 PM, MrsCTT said:

Our Case was approved and sent to NVC NH, June 19, 2019. Our Priority date is March 2019, and it’s now Jan 2020and we have yet to hear back. Last correspondence with the NVC email was November 12, 2019 and they said that our us is transfer to NVC hadn’t been completed yet. I just emailed the NVC again this morning..... such a long process. My friend went through this and said NVC processed their application after a few weeks. It’s been well over 6 months for us and still nothing. I’m getting anxious..... 

***UPDATE!*** We received our case number from NVC on Wed, 22 Jan 2020!
logged into the dead.state.gov site and Paid fees for Affidavit of Support and waiting for the payment to go through so we can send in the affidavits. Moving along! Finally!

Edited by MrsCTT

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 1/25/2020 at 12:14 PM, MrsCTT said:

***UPDATE!*** We received our case number from NVC on Wed, 22 Jan 2020!
logged into the dead.state.gov site and Paid fees for Affidavit of Support and waiting for the payment to go through so we can send in the affidavits. Moving along! Finally!

Hi @MrsCTT,

Thank you for your update and sharing your good news. I am also on that same boat as you and just finished paying both the AOS & IV fees on 1/27. However, it’s been longer than the time frame of 2-3 days that NVC gives and the fees have not been processed. I’m sure everyone’s case is different depending on banks and such,. But could you tell me how long it took for your fees to clear? I greatly appreciate it!

Timeline
4 hours ago, JudithnFranki19 said:

Hi @MrsCTT,

Thank you for your update and sharing your good news. I am also on that same boat as you and just finished paying both the AOS & IV fees on 1/27. However, it’s been longer than the time frame of 2-3 days that NVC gives and the fees have not been processed. I’m sure everyone’s case is different depending on banks and such,. But could you tell me how long it took for your fees to clear? I greatly appreciate it!

First good luck with everything!

secondly, our fees processed at the end of 72 business hours (Saturday and Sunday I didn’t count since those are not working days). I’m now working on the Affidavit of Support and gathering all necessary accommodating files/files to submit. 

is there a way you can email or ask them why it’s taking so long? You should’ve gotten access by now to submit your AoS ......

Edited by MrsCTT

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
37 minutes ago, MrsCTT said:

First good luck with everything!

secondly, our fees processed at the end of 72 business hours (Saturday and Sunday I didn’t count since those are not working days). I’m now working on the Affidavit of Support and gathering all necessary accommodating files/files to submit. 

is there a way you can email or ask them why it’s taking so long? You should’ve gotten access by now to submit your AoS ......

Thank you so much for your response. I did email them yesterday,  but you know the also take so long to reply so I’m going to give them a call tomorrow. It worries me that it’s now been 9 days. I don’t see why it would take this long..

Also thank you for the wishes. Wish you all the best as well! I’ll keep you posted!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 2/6/2020 at 10:05 AM, JudithnFranki19 said:

Thank you so much for your response. I did email them yesterday,  but you know the also take so long to reply so I’m going to give them a call tomorrow. It worries me that it’s now been 9 days. I don’t see why it would take this long..

Also thank you for the wishes. Wish you all the best as well! I’ll keep you posted!

Any update on your payment processing? Has it been accepted? 

• 3 months later...
Timeline

Our case, fees, and submitted files have all been approved as of May 21, 2020

Now we are waiting for consulates and embassies to open back up for face to face interviews. 

How is everyone else doing 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
41 minutes ago, MrsCTT said:

Our case, fees, and submitted files have all been approved as of May 21, 2020

Now we are waiting for consulates and embassies to open back up for face to face interviews. 

How is everyone else doing 

Congrats! We are all waiting for consulates/embassies to reopen, hopefully soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.