RS&JM

IOE receipt for I-130 petition

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/19/2019 at 9:04 AM, RCable said:

I have heard that the pilot program is over and now it’s back to normal processing times?

19 minutes ago, rareshine said:

where did you "hear" this??? 

Good question. I have seen one person whose receipt number started with regular letters ( other than IOE) with recent priority date in this site.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, BeHealthy said:

Good question. I have seen one person whose receipt number started with regular letters ( other than IOE) with recent priority date in this site.

I've seen it mentioned by admins numerous times throughout this forum. I've seen it mentioned at least 10 times that the pilot program is now over, as in they will no longer be processed faster. But you will still see IOE receipt numbers. I think the pilo program was mostly just for those who filed late June & in July. The IOE just means it was scanned and is now a digital copy I believe, but it is still being sent to the USCIS service center and from there it now falls under normal processing times. 

I think the goal is that eventually everyone will file under IOE and instead of having the applications sent to various service centers for processing it will all go to one digital pot. Then as an agent finishes one petition (from any of the service centers), they can select the next one in line from the digital stack. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2019 at 11:18 PM, RCable said:

I think the goal is that eventually everyone will file under IOE and instead of having the applications sent to various service centers for processing it will all go to one digital pot. Then as an agent finishes one petition (from any of the service centers), they can select the next one in line from the digital stack. 

This is my assumption as well.  Really hope we are right! 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sanaelfr said:

Hello please I want to ask if you get any updates about IOE because I have the same problem here   ( forumI130)  plz 

May I know your priority date and service center.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sanaelfr said:

Date 24 October and service center nebraska we got the message from nebraska

Long way to go my friend.  Mine is August 26,  California service center.

People from November last year are still waiting to hear on this forum.

Edited by BeHealthy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Sanaelfr said:

Me citizen I think there's a difference 

Citizen is pretty much same time with PR/GCH at USCIS but way faster at NVC stage...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.