refugee

President Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

15 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin. Update: The office of the special counsel is disputing BuzzFeed News’ report.

Last updated on January 18, 2019, at 7:23 p.m. ET

Posted on January 17, 2019, at 10:11 p.m. ET

President Donald Trumpdirected his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Good old buzzard feed. We can trust them even though they have lied in the past and have no evidence to backup their claims except for anonymous sources. It's unbelievable how much faith people put in a convicted tax evader who will say anything to shorten his sentence. The definition of gullibility.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

1 hour ago, refugee said:

Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin. Update: The office of the special counsel is disputing BuzzFeed News’ report.

President Donald Trumpdirected his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

What I find funny is that this story didn't even pass the 12 hour wait and see smell test let alone the 3 day smell test before it disintegrated. Now even CNN is backing away from the story after Muller came out flat out denying this story. 

Drats  Its getting comical watching this happen over the last 2 years with all the fringe MDL that drift thru here and go mouth foaming stark raving mad with TDS, to the point that cant rationally participate here anymore

Image result for lucy football

Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed report claiming Trump told Cohen to lie   

OMG it gets even better  Poor Poor MDL. CNN and the fake news fall for anything. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-team-disputes-buzzfeed-report-claiming-trump-told-cohen-to-lie

2 hours ago, refugee said:

Image result for little boy that cried wolf

BUZZFEED’S TRUMP STORY LATEST IN LONG LIST OF RUSSIA BOMBSHELLS THAT WEREN’T

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/buzzfeed-cohen-media-russia-bombshells/

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, refugee said:

Trump... blah blah blah

Fixxored it for you.  Again, no charge.

Dude, you REALLY need to seek help. It appears TDS has it’s claws deep in you.  But there is always hope.  #walkaway

32 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Fixxored it for you.  Again, no charge.

Dude, you REALLY need to seek help. It appears TDS has it’s claws deep in you.  But there is always hope.  #walkaway

I love how Leftists love to portray the #walkaway movement as nothing but Russian bots when in reality it's people from all walks of life getting off the Democrat plantation. 

I was surprised the other day on Reddit when someone flat out called me a Russian Bot for having a differing opinion than them about a particular issue in the North Carolina forum. I had to set that user straight right away saying I am born and raised in the Triad, I am not from Russia and never have I been to Russia before. I think outside @Bill & Katya I don't talk to any Russians at all. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I love how Leftists love to portray the #walkaway movement as nothing but Russian bots when in reality it's people from all walks of life getting off the Democrat plantation. 

I was surprised the other day on Reddit when someone flat out called me a Russian Bot for having a differing opinion than them about a particular issue in the North Carolina forum. I had to set that user straight right away saying I am born and raised in the Triad, I am not from Russia and never have I been to Russia before. I think outside @Bill & Katya I don't talk to any Russians at all. 

Yeah. Massive walkaway in the last election.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
18 minutes ago, refugee said:

Yeah. Massive walkaway in the last election.

It would have been very refreshing if you had just said oops it looks like the news story is possibly fake and take your post back. Even with the special council calling the story incorrect you can't acknowledge it. 

2 years and this type of junk reporting is still going on, if President Trump committed crimes then impeach if not the news outlets need to stop with the crappy news stories. Even the petty junk news like Nancy is a hero for asking for the State of the Union to be cancelled, what a master stroke by Nancy. President Trump throws back an even bigger move and the news outlets take a negative approach and all they can do is name calling. 

I wonder how many pairs of underwear the left leaning public go through in a day from the excitement believing all these junk news stories. 

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

It would have been very refreshing if you had just said oops it looks like the news story is possibly fake and take your post back. Even with the special council calling the story incorrect you can't acknowledge it. 

2 years and this type of junk reporting is still going on, if President Trump committed crimes then impeach if not the news outlets need to stop with the crappy news stories. Even the petty junk news like Nancy is a hero for asking for the State of the Union to be cancelled, what a master stroke by Nancy. President Trump throws back an even bigger move and the news outlets take a negative approach and all they can do is name calling. 

I wonder how many pairs of underwear the left leaning public go through in a day from the excitement believing all these junk news stories. 

You nailed it.  Poor Jim probably had a party when he saw the buzzfeed story.

I suspect Trump will hold out just to show how stubborn and selfish the house really is.  It's reality TV at its finest.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

Refreshing? Didn't realize we were running a day spa here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread with no basis in fact and much bickering is now closed to further comment.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).