Jump to content
PRC Rabbit

Migrants from South of the Border

18 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

In today's Sunday News I heard a guest speaker say (first time I heard it plainly stated) that the increase in child  issues at the southern border is because more children are being taken across.  The commentator  further concluded that increased number of children crossing  the border is  because  an adult's chances of remaining in the US are greatly increased if they have a child with them.  The extent to which  birth rate is fueled migration strategy is an unknowable  but it reminds me of the late 60's early 70's campaign to limit childbirth of Welfare recipients.  Before we go nuclear on the USA lets not forget how PRC handles families who have more than 1 child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~Moved to CESHT, from Off Topics~~


Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PRC Rabbit said:

In today's Sunday News I heard a guest speaker say (first time I heard it plainly stated) that the increase in child  issues at the southern border is because more children are being taken across.  The commentator  further concluded that increased number of children crossing  the border is  because  an adult's chances of remaining in the US are greatly increased if they have a child with them.  The extent to which  birth rate is fueled migration strategy is an unknowable  but it reminds me of the late 60's early 70's campaign to limit childbirth of Welfare recipients.  Before we go nuclear on the USA lets not forget how PRC handles families who have more than 1 child.

This is nothing new.  After Obama prevented ICE agents and law enforcement from detaining illegals in 2012, and enacted DACA, families pushed their kids across the border in droves, believing it more likely they would remain in the US without the parents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PRC Rabbit said:

In today's Sunday News I heard a guest speaker say (first time I heard it plainly stated) that the increase in child  issues at the southern border is because more children are being taken across.  The commentator  further concluded that increased number of children crossing  the border is  because  an adult's chances of remaining in the US are greatly increased if they have a child with them.  The extent to which  birth rate is fueled migration strategy is an unknowable  but it reminds me of the late 60's early 70's campaign to limit childbirth of Welfare recipients.  Before we go nuclear on the USA lets not forget how PRC handles families who have more than 1 child.

This is why you see so called migrants bring maybe one or 2 children out of their family because it's easier for them to stay here. Then at a later date they will call upon the rest of their family to make the trip here. This is a tried and true technique. 

 

The last child that does of the flu was one child out 5 for that family. So the father took that child up to the USA and left the rest of his family in their home country. Of course his wife is sad for her child to die but still wants him to be in USA to send money to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

This is why you see so called migrants bring maybe one or 2 children out of their family because it's easier for them to stay here. Then at a later date they will call upon the rest of their family to make the trip here. This is a tried and true technique. 

 

The last child that does of the flu was one child out 5 for that family. So the father took that child up to the USA and left the rest of his family in their home country. Of course his wife is sad for her child to die but still wants him to be in USA to send money to them.

"So called" migrants? Funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, refugee said:

"So called" migrants? Funny.

They are primarily economic migrants and that is it, nothing worth a asylum attempt.  What would you call them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

They are primarily economic migrants and that is it, nothing worth a asylum attempt.  What would you call them? 

They are attempting to migrate, they are migrants. If they are successful in their petition they will be immigrants. Our law says we will process their petition.

The President and others have tried to insinuate that terrorism and drug traffickers are embedded in this group but there is no evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, refugee said:

They are attempting to migrate, they are migrants. If they are successful in their petition they will be immigrants. Our law says we will process their petition.

The President and others have tried to insinuate that terrorism and drug traffickers are embedded in this group but there is no evidence.

How do you know there is no evidence?  Did the leftist media say so?  Btw, even if there is just one terrorist, or hardened criminal among them, then it justifies a wall as a terrorist/criminal only has to be right once whereas the government has to be right all the time.  Case in point, that police officer that was recently killed on a traffic stop by an illegal immigrant.  There is a thread about that one as well.


Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, refugee said:

They are attempting to migrate, they are migrants. If they are successful in their petition they will be immigrants. Our law says we will process their petition.

The President and others have tried to insinuate that terrorism and drug traffickers are embedded in this group but there is no evidence.

There have already been reports of terrorists that were caught in the caravan. So you trying to gloss over that is crazy.

There are reports in Spanish saying that there caravan is great for drug/human traffickers because they can blend in. Also there are reports again in Spanish of reporters interviewing people actually IN THE CARAVAN with them saying that there are Chinese and Africans amongst them. 

 

Being poor and looking for a better job is not a valid case for asylum FYI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

How do you know there is no evidence?  Did the leftist media say so?  Btw, even if there is just one terrorist, or hardened criminal among them, then it justifies a wall as a terrorist/criminal only has to be right once whereas the government has to be right all the time.  Case in point, that police officer that was recently killed on a traffic stop by an illegal immigrant.  There is a thread about that one as well.

But you SHOULD know by now that even if a few criminals/killers make it thru, the ends justify the murders in between.  If we lose a few USC lives, it is worth it to allow a few foreigners a chance at a better life.  I mean, the USCs that are murdered already lived a spoiled life, amirite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

There have already been reports of terrorists that were caught in the caravan. So you trying to gloss over that is crazy.

There are reports in Spanish saying that there caravan is great for drug/human traffickers because they can blend in. Also there are reports again in Spanish of reporters interviewing people actually IN THE CARAVAN with them saying that there are Chinese and Africans amongst them. 

 

Being poor and looking for a better job is not a valid case for asylum FYI

"reports" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These people are using little children as a free pass at the border, because they’re being told by their liberal handlers that by bringing a child to the border they will be let into the USA.

If an American parent took a small child out into the wilderness for weeks with absolutely zero protection or food/water or plan for survival, The American parent would be charged with Child Abuse. Why are illegal immigrants given a free pass when they use their children to sneak across the border?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×