PRC Rabbit

Migrants from South of the Border

18 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

In today's Sunday News I heard a guest speaker say (first time I heard it plainly stated) that the increase in child  issues at the southern border is because more children are being taken across.  The commentator  further concluded that increased number of children crossing  the border is  because  an adult's chances of remaining in the US are greatly increased if they have a child with them.  The extent to which  birth rate is fueled migration strategy is an unknowable  but it reminds me of the late 60's early 70's campaign to limit childbirth of Welfare recipients.  Before we go nuclear on the USA lets not forget how PRC handles families who have more than 1 child.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to CESHT, from Off Topics~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, PRC Rabbit said:

In today's Sunday News I heard a guest speaker say (first time I heard it plainly stated) that the increase in child  issues at the southern border is because more children are being taken across.  The commentator  further concluded that increased number of children crossing  the border is  because  an adult's chances of remaining in the US are greatly increased if they have a child with them.  The extent to which  birth rate is fueled migration strategy is an unknowable  but it reminds me of the late 60's early 70's campaign to limit childbirth of Welfare recipients.  Before we go nuclear on the USA lets not forget how PRC handles families who have more than 1 child.

This is nothing new.  After Obama prevented ICE agents and law enforcement from detaining illegals in 2012, and enacted DACA, families pushed their kids across the border in droves, believing it more likely they would remain in the US without the parents.

2 hours ago, PRC Rabbit said:

This is why you see so called migrants bring maybe one or 2 children out of their family because it's easier for them to stay here. Then at a later date they will call upon the rest of their family to make the trip here. This is a tried and true technique. 

The last child that does of the flu was one child out 5 for that family. So the father took that child up to the USA and left the rest of his family in their home country. Of course his wife is sad for her child to die but still wants him to be in USA to send money to them.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

This is why you see so called migrants bring maybe one or 2 children out of their family because it's easier for them to stay here. Then at a later date they will call upon the rest of their family to make the trip here. This is a tried and true technique. 

The last child that does of the flu was one child out 5 for that family. So the father took that child up to the USA and left the rest of his family in their home country. Of course his wife is sad for her child to die but still wants him to be in USA to send money to them.

"So called" migrants? Funny.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

13 minutes ago, refugee said:

"So called" migrants? Funny.

They are primarily economic migrants and that is it, nothing worth a asylum attempt.  What would you call them? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

They are primarily economic migrants and that is it, nothing worth a asylum attempt.  What would you call them? 

They are attempting to migrate, they are migrants. If they are successful in their petition they will be immigrants. Our law says we will process their petition.

The President and others have tried to insinuate that terrorism and drug traffickers are embedded in this group but there is no evidence.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, refugee said:

They are attempting to migrate, they are migrants. If they are successful in their petition they will be immigrants. Our law says we will process their petition.

The President and others have tried to insinuate that terrorism and drug traffickers are embedded in this group but there is no evidence.

How do you know there is no evidence?  Did the leftist media say so?  Btw, even if there is just one terrorist, or hardened criminal among them, then it justifies a wall as a terrorist/criminal only has to be right once whereas the government has to be right all the time.  Case in point, that police officer that was recently killed on a traffic stop by an illegal immigrant.  There is a thread about that one as well.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

36 minutes ago, refugee said:

There have already been reports of terrorists that were caught in the caravan. So you trying to gloss over that is crazy.

There are reports in Spanish saying that there caravan is great for drug/human traffickers because they can blend in. Also there are reports again in Spanish of reporters interviewing people actually IN THE CARAVAN with them saying that there are Chinese and Africans amongst them. 

Being poor and looking for a better job is not a valid case for asylum FYI

Filed: Timeline
15 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

How do you know there is no evidence?  Did the leftist media say so?  Btw, even if there is just one terrorist, or hardened criminal among them, then it justifies a wall as a terrorist/criminal only has to be right once whereas the government has to be right all the time.  Case in point, that police officer that was recently killed on a traffic stop by an illegal immigrant.  There is a thread about that one as well.

But you SHOULD know by now that even if a few criminals/killers make it thru, the ends justify the murders in between.  If we lose a few USC lives, it is worth it to allow a few foreigners a chance at a better life.  I mean, the USCs that are murdered already lived a spoiled life, amirite?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

There have already been reports of terrorists that were caught in the caravan. So you trying to gloss over that is crazy.

There are reports in Spanish saying that there caravan is great for drug/human traffickers because they can blend in. Also there are reports again in Spanish of reporters interviewing people actually IN THE CARAVAN with them saying that there are Chinese and Africans amongst them. 

Being poor and looking for a better job is not a valid case for asylum FYI

"reports" ?

31 minutes ago, refugee said:

"reports" ?

I will have to find it. My Latino buddy was finding them and sharing them t I me because he is fluent in Spanish.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I will have to find it. My Latino buddy was finding them and sharing them t I me because he is fluent in Spanish.

Noted

These people are using little children as a free pass at the border, because they’re being told by their liberal handlers that by bringing a child to the border they will be let into the USA.

If an American parent took a small child out into the wilderness for weeks with absolutely zero protection or food/water or plan for survival, The American parent would be charged with Child Abuse. Why are illegal immigrants given a free pass when they use their children to sneak across the border?

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.