2,003 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Nathpuria said:

Hi everyone, today I have received email notification that On November 15, 2019, your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number LIN******, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Is that normal? I have applied for Naturalization last Week. 

I would think that since you applied for the N-400, they will combine your pending I-751 with the N-400 and adjudicate both applications simultaneously

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, leroyleviticus said:

I would think that since you applied for the N-400, they will combine your pending I-751 with the N-400 and adjudicate both applications simultaneously

Thank you. I think it maybe be results in combo interview. VJ online threads on N400 processing shows significant progress. Getting excited 

7 hours ago, Nathpuria said:

Thank you. I think it maybe be results in combo interview. VJ online threads on N400 processing shows significant progress. Getting excited 

It’s definitely a good sign, I would say. My window to apply for citizenship will open around Thanksgiving. I’m definitely going to apply and try to file before they increase the fees...

Timeline

Yesterday I received email notification that my bio appointment for N-400 application is scheduled, I-751 is still pending. Applied for N-400 on 11/10/19 and hopefully bio appointment letter will appear in next two days in my online USCIS account. This process is way faster than I-751

, I got bio for that after 10 months

Timeline
1 hour ago, naomil said:

Hi Everyone, 

My green card showed up in the mail this weekend . I'd say maybe 11/18/19. 

I'll up date my timeline, no request for interviews or anything else since biometrics

Congratulations!!

1 minute ago, Nathpuria said:

Congratulations!!

Thank you! I was so surprised lol 

:goofy: AOS Timeline :goofy:
2016-11-03 - Package Sent - I-485, AP & EAD
2016-11-08 - Delivery Confirmation - Fedex
2016-11-22 - I-129F NOA1 : (text message)

Timeline
On 11/16/2019 at 8:09 AM, leroyleviticus said:

It’s definitely a good sign, I would say. My window to apply for citizenship will open around Thanksgiving. I’m definitely going to apply and try to file before they increase the fees...

I received another notification today that my case is transferred again! Twice in 4 days is weird but I hope it’s for good.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

No updates on my case yet. I applied January 17th, had biometrics in February, then it changed in April to “Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview”, and never updated again. My citizenship window will open December 18.

Edited by Enceladus

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 11/18/2019 at 12:57 PM, Nathpuria said:

I received another notification today that my case is transferred again! Twice in 4 days is weird but I hope it’s for good.

My N400 window opens in late January. I filed the I-751 late January 2019 and my case was transferred twice in a week. Since then I haven’t heard anything. I received the first mail saying why they transferred my case but haven’t received the second one yet.

WAC Filer
01/30/2019 Applied for I751

05/03/2019 I751 Biometrics done

10/25/2019 I751 was transferred 

10/29/2019 I751 was transferred 

01/30/2020 Applied for N400 Electronically

02/14/2020 I751 was transferred to NBC 

02/18/2020 N400 Biometrics done 

02/28/2020 I751 interview scheduled
03/31/2020 I751 interview canceled 
04/01/2020 I751 interview ready to be scheduled
07/23/2020 I751 was transferred

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Brigitte&Luke said:

Hi guys! Saw today that my new card is being produced. Had no interview, no further evidence, only biometrics in August. I filed on Jan 14, the Nebraska Center.

I didn't get an email notification, just out of boredom checked my case lol

Hopefully all other Jan filers will hear something soon as well!! :)

SO awesome - congrats.  

1 hour ago, Brigitte&Luke said:

Hi guys! Saw today that my new card is being produced. Had no interview, no further evidence, only biometrics in August. I filed on Jan 14, the Nebraska Center.

I didn't get an email notification, just out of boredom checked my case lol

Hopefully all other Jan filers will hear something soon as well!! :)

Gratz, so far the new bs they pass that is supposed to make it harder to skip interview doesn't seem to have changed anything, they were saying now is supposed to be "almost never waive interview" instead of the old "almost never interview a candidate for a 2nd time after submitting i751", what evidence did you sent if I may ask? And again gratz mate

Edited by Emil0

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Emil0 said:

Gratz, so far the new bs they pass that is supposed to make it harder to skip interview doesn't seem to have changed anything, they were saying now is supposed to be "almost never waive interview" instead of the old "almost never interview a candidate for a 2nd time after submitting i751", what evidence did you sent if I may ask? And again gratz mate

Thank you! :) And that's what I was thinking. I was certain I'd get an interview after the changes they made, but as far as I can see/read almost nobody has lol

As far as evidence goes I sent the following:

- the usual (forms, marriage license etc)

- drivers licenses (same residency) and title for 2 cars we own together

- 2017 and 2018 tax transcripts

- 7 bank statements for joint accounts and 2 earnings statements for joint residency

- deed of our house we own

- Tricare summary and 2 medical bills

- some Facebook screenshots and scans of postcards/cards written to each other

- photos of our wedding, the invitation and thank you card

I-751 Timeline: 

2019-01-14 : I-751 Filed

2019-01-17 : NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

2019-08-14 : Biometrics

2019-11-21 : Case approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.