Dear VJ Friends,
Please find enclosed my cover letter that I am preparing for my RFE that I received a few weeks ago. I am a May 2017 filer. I received my RFE on October 9th, 2018.
Any help is appreciated!!!
I do have a 5 months old daughter with my boyfriend. I am not sure if I should include copy of her birth certificate or passport?
Thank you for your help!!! ??
Link for more info regarding the RFE
November ..., 2018
U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Attn: I-751 RFE
P.O. Box 10590
Laguna, Niguel, CA 92607-0590
Re: RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE - I-751, I-797E, Notice of Action
Alien Number: .....
Receipt Number: .....
Dear Immigration Officer,
I am the applicant in the above referenced case. I am writing today in response to your Request for Evidence dated October 9th, 2018.
Some of the documents requested are not included in the package, an honest explanation is attached. For ease of review, pertinent information is highlighted in yellow. In response to your request, I have enclosed the following documents:
- Personal statement from former spouse testifying shared residence (I was unable to legally sign the contract, I visited my former spouse on an ESTA Visa and had to return to Europe in order to finish our I-130 application, I will include this in my personal statement)
- State Identification card showing same residence
- Military identification card listing my former spouse as my sponsor
- IRS Joint tax return transcript 2016
- IRS Joint tax return transcript 2017
- Copies of monthly bank statements of our joint checking and savings accounts, showing various financial co-mingling such as rent payments, car loan payments, insurance payments, grocery shopping, etc.
- Letter from our bank SCU confirming our joint bank accounts
- Letters from the Department of Defense showing us both covered under the same insurance plan begin and end date
- Employment application showing my former spouse, former parents in law as references
- Two affidavit letters attesting the bonafide nature of our marriage
- Online shopping orders addressed to both of us and shipped to our shared residence
- Vet documents of our pets showing both our names as owners
- Hotel reservation receipt showing both our names
- Copies of pictures of us together at various events with family and friends throughout the years
- Personal statement
- Explanation letter
- Birth certificate of my daughter ...
- U.S. Passport of my daughter ...
- Copy of my new foreign passport
Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.
Thank you in advance for your careful consideration of this case and I respectfully request your favorable adjudication of my petition.