2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
2 hours ago, MelTex30 said:

Ive been waiting since August 2018. Complete radio silence! 

I have been waiting for my interview since August 2018  too.

7 months now. Smh

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

@Kleenex12 Congratulations! All

will be fine. 🎉🇺🇸👏🏼 

thanks dear , please keep praying for me! will update you after the interview 

28 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

7 months now. Smh

I’m happy to know there a lot of us. According to my lawyer, the delays have been terrible. 

Ive been seeing people get interview dates within 3 months of i360 approval which made me be happy for them but stressful for me because I’m thinking that something is wrong with my file. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

7 months now. Smh

@MelTex30and @Roms2017 thank you for your responses, as soon as I hear something on my case I will let you know.

Hopefully soon 🙌🏼🇺🇸💫

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Just had my interview for i 485 normal yes no questions nothing about i 360 .. officer handed a letter that he requested one of my files which he didn’t had so my case is under review . I guess at the time of filing by i had only judgement copy of 2001not the divorce decree due to the i360 got denied then decree was of 2012 which i was not aware of i guess this is the reason of review🙏🏿God help me please🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿It’s really killing now...Sandranj any advise from you... please

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, rayofhope said:

Just had my interview for i 485 normal yes no questions nothing about i 360 .. officer handed a letter that he requested one of my files which he didn’t had so my case is under review . I guess at the time of filing by i had only judgement copy of 2001not the divorce decree due to the i360 got denied then decree was of 2012 which i was not aware of i guess this is the reason of review🙏🏿God help me please🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿It’s really killing now...Sandranj any advise from you... please

Don’t worry dear, You will be alright! i have interview on friday i’m so worried that they might delay my GC because my divorce is still pending in court! please is they anyone here who got their GC when divorce is still pending?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

Don’t worry dear, You will be alright! i have interview on friday i’m so worried that they might delay my GC because my divorce is still pending in court! please is they anyone here who got their GC when divorce is still pending?

Don’t worry officer asked if i was still married i said yes nothing about divorce so i thing they probably only want to confirm everything on i 485 keeping my fingers crossed..

thx and wish you all the very bedt for interview 👍🏻👍🏻

Hello,

I’m October 2017 vawa filer. I know they are not working n October yet but I would like to know if you guys have some experience with something like my timeline:

Applied October 2017. 3 months later they asked me for Bonafide + good moral. I respond in April 2017. I haven’t hear anything since April 2017.

do you think they will send me a new RFE? Or they should have done it already if my answer didn’t satisfied them?

i had good proofs for the abuse but I didn’t have good proofs for bonafide marriage, I’m afraid that what I sent was not enought that’s why I want to know if they would have send a new RFE already or if they might do it soon.

thank you!

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
6 minutes ago, faithbr said:

Hello,

I’m October 2017 vawa filer. I know they are not working n October yet but I would like to know if you guys have some experience with something like my timeline:

Applied October 2017. 3 months later they asked me for Bonafide + good moral. I respond in April 2017. I haven’t hear anything since April 2017.

do you think they will send me a new RFE? Or they should have done it already if my answer didn’t satisfied them?

i had good proofs for the abuse but I didn’t have good proofs for bonafide marriage, I’m afraid that what I sent was not enought that’s why I want to know if they would have send a new RFE already or if they might do it soon.

thank you!

Like what things do you send for your bonafide marriage documents?? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, rayofhope said:

Congratulations 🇺🇸💫

Timeline
18 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Congratulations 🇺🇸💫

Thx FridayGirl@69 ... i wish it should be in real as no outcome  of interview yet..

🙏🏿

Timeline
10 hours ago, rayofhope said:

Thx FridayGirl@69 ... i wish it should be in real as no outcome  of interview yet..

🙏🏿

To begin with the I360 approval us a huge step! The interview it is just a requirement under new Goverment Administration.

i heard that years ago they would send the adjudication via mail so stay positive and nothing to be worry about! The hasrdest part was already done 🥂 🇺🇸💫

Filed: Other Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello guys ! My I 360 is denied cause of insufficient evidence and I think my lawyer Ddnt do a great job .my letter and the therapist looks a little different .like I said here I was with my ex husband since I was 15 in high and married after we married for 7 years I ddnt know anything about immigration.i had visa and TPS and he told me not to renew my TPS he never did .that s why I apply for wava  so I got denied.i just got married with my boyfriend cause we waiting for the wava. Answer before we do that .i don’t of it s gonna be a problem for me cause my new husband gonna file the Adjustment for me .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.