Sarge2155

December 2018 I-129F (K1) Filers

866 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Eric Bargemann said:

Hi everyone! I’ve been a silent observer on here for the last few months but can’t contain my excitement anymore as December filers are finally receiving their approvals!

NOA1 — 12/27/18

NOA2 — ??

I just spoke with a friendly Tier 2 officer. He was unable to confirm whether the background check was done but did say our file has been reviewed and there are no issues seen/no causes for any RFEs. Hoping that means a notice of approval in the next few days. We’re keeping our fingers crossed! 🤞🏼🤞🏼😁

hi, how did you contact uscis and a person from tier 2?

49 minutes ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

Thank you :) Good luck to us.

You must request to speak to a tier 2 officer.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

If anyone is bored waiting for their NOA2, here is video of proposal I made over Thanksgiving 2018

Plus another bonus video :)

If only they let us send this in for proof of bonafide relationship

4 hours ago, Ella and James said:

WE GOT APPROVED! 

I am so happy I am over the moon with joy! ❤️ 

NOA1: 12/31/2018

NOA2: 04/02/2019

Join us over in April NOA2 to NVC thread. Read the first post on the first page for tips.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

On 3/27/2019 at 1:26 PM, MsNina said:

Lots a people will get left behind but eventually we wall be approved when its our time.

I said this same thing to you back in early December and you practically took my head off for being negative!!!!! Do you remember @Greenbaum as I stated then same as I state now I understand how those that will get left behind feel because I was one of them for my month and I was not being negative in the least, what about you?

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

9 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

I said this same thing to you back in early December and you practically took my head off for being negative!!!!! Do you remember @Greenbaum as I stated then same as I state now I understand how those that will get left behind feel because I was one of them for my month and I was not being negative in the least, what about you?

I did not take ur head off 4 getting left behind. I got upset because you were rude! Theres a difference. You are approved now. So no need to talk to me.🤷🏾‍♀️

9 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

If you bump into someone that for any reason you do not want to see their messages here there is a easy solution. Hold you mouse pointer over their name in their profile on the left column and notice at the pop up box you will see "ignore user". It's been a great tool for me because the women get chatty and don't add to the conversation even though they could PM themselves and actually they can gather two or three or more to add to their PM conversation. Others are just nasty and they are the ones that I don't help. It's a good tool to use. And yes you can undo that feature at any time just by following the same instructions. I have had only one couple that I removed them from my ignore list and we have had good conversations. But there are others....

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

5 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

If you bump into someone that for any reason you do not want to see their messages here there is a easy solution. Hold you mouse pointer over their name in their profile on the left column and notice at the pop up box you will see "ignore user". It's been a great tool for me because the women get chatty and don't add to the conversation even though they could PM themselves and actually they can gather two or three or more to add to their PM conversation. Others are just nasty and they are the ones that I don't help. It's a good tool to use. And yes you can undo that feature at any time just by following the same instructions. I have had only one couple that I removed them from my ignore list and we have had good conversations. But there are others....

Whatever. I was not nasty. But you are unimportant to my life..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.