dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, JFox762 said:

We finally got our interview date!!!! December 3rd 2018! 

Case completed October 24th. 
Received our Interview date notice on November 13th (Today).
Interview date is December 3rd 2018.

Bangkok Thailand Embassy.

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, raj75176 said:

Case Completed  : Sept 24th  (09/24).

Still waiting interview date from Mumbai Consulate

They have appointed interviews for people whose cases were completed almost recently. But no sign for people like you and me. Hope we get it soon. 
Anyways have not seen anyone getting interview dates in the first half of December I feel that slot is still vacant and we will get interviews in that time only. 
Fingers crossed.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, AnuR said:

Case completed on September 27,2018. Yet to hear from NVC for an interview date at Mumbai consulate. Anyone else in the same boat? Are they still scheduling interviews for December at Mumbai?

hoping that they are... In the same boat. You missed the November Date by a whisker.

1 hour ago, MKal said:

For those that have electronic cases and just got interview dates, what does your CEAC status say? @MsKayC

When i got the email around 10 am EST this morning, my status still said At NVC. I checked it again at 1:45 pm EST and it said in Transit. I never got another email saying my status was updated to check the website. Only email I received was the interview date email

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
2 hours ago, ddy51 said:

They have appointed interviews for people whose cases were completed almost recently. But no sign for people like you and me. Hope we get it soon. 
Anyways have not seen anyone getting interview dates in the first half of December I feel that slot is still vacant and we will get interviews in that time only. 
Fingers crossed.

I think the reason for, that based on a few data points here, is that whenever the dates are made available by the consulate, the NVC automated interview scheduling system is scheduling based on the priority date rather than the CC date.

Most of the scheduling done in the middle of the month IMO is to fill up slots opened up due to cancellations etc.

Edited by willcrack

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
2 hours ago, MsKayC said:

When i got the email around 10 am EST this morning, my status still said At NVC. I checked it again at 1:45 pm EST and it said in Transit. I never got another email saying my status was updated to check the website. Only email I received was the interview date email

Thanks, congrats and good luck on your interview.

Timeline
5 hours ago, willcrack said:

I think the reason for, that based on a few data points here, is that whenever the dates are made available by the consulate, the NVC automated interview scheduling system is scheduling based on the priority date rather than the CC date.

Most of the scheduling done in the middle of the month IMO is to fill up slots opened up due to cancellations etc.

@willcrack not true. I have seen people with cc later than mine and pd from Feb-March 2018 getting interview dates. My pd is 12th Sep 2017.

And this time it doesn't seem like "vacated slots because of cancellations" filling,  because those numbers are very less. So many people have got interview dates last few days which is not usual. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi all, finally I got interview date. wishing the rests will get it soon too. 
CC: 12-Oct
Interview Date: 17-Dec

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
55 minutes ago, ddy51 said:

@willcrack not true. I have seen people with cc later than mine and pd from Feb-March 2018 getting interview dates. My pd is 12th Sep 2017.

And this time it doesn't seem like "vacated slots because of cancellations" filling,  because those numbers are very less. So many people have got interview dates last few days which is not usual. 

I think the same, my PD is Oct 20, 2017 and CC Oct. 2 and no interview date  yet. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, ddy51 said:

Some random logic, if at all, that NVC uses in that case. One has to compare PD/cc for the same consulate.  Many people are getting scheduled middle of the month but one also has to realize they are all from different consulates so the cancelled slots theory still has a chance !

Anyways we can only entertain ourselves with how things work while we wait 😁

Edited by willcrack

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.