dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/14/2018 at 1:22 PM, Don Godwin said:

Hello @Abies how are you doing hope you guys are good over there in San Bernadino prayers for y'all in carlifornia wildfire 

Thanks for checking up on us @Don Godwin

This wildfire is the worst in California history. Cities around us have been burning but we weren't affected.

@Sugarlegetiti @valentinasc @Oladipo and other Californians especially those affected by the wildfire and mass shoootings,our prayers are with you guys.

@Ajt3 what's news? Done with my course and started working so it's been very busy for me.

@Mrs Prestige welcome to the US of A my sister.

@Wendy @olusoladan @Saanish @Saaniya @Oritneye have you guys landed? 

Congratulations to all the recently approved visas.

Cheers..!

Edited by Abies

Timeline
On 11/14/2018 at 2:07 AM, Mara0899 said:

Hi @Abies, how are you doing ? I got interview apportionment email from NVC which will be on 17-Dec. 
- Will I receive any email or pre-interview checklist for civil docs from my local embassy which I will interview ?
- My original police certificate will expire on 18-Dec, 1 day after interview. is it fine to use it for interview or need to get a new one before interview ?
- Can I use passport photo that submitted to NVC last 2 months for medical examination and interview ?
Thanks Abies. 

Congratulations buddy... Have been very busy,just came online and saw your messge..

Police character certificate is valid for one calendar year for US immigration purpose. That said,you will need a 5cm×5cm passport(US style) for your interview. 

Go through the links on your appointment letter,hopefully you will see the pre checklist for your interview. Will be glad to read your consulate review of approval come Dec 17 2018.

Best of luck buddy..!

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Abies said:

@O&O @Kanene @Possible18 and other Nigerians,whats going on with Lagos for heaven's sake? Have you guys called to know what went wrong?at this time I will advise you contact your respective congressman.

Hello dear.. how are you..hope you are enjoying life , finished your classes and working.. just don't know what's up with Lagos Embassy..I called n made inquiries about my case @(NVC n Lagos embassy) basically they are not telling me anything the same storyline.. "NVC will say we are waiting for Lagos, u r in queue then Lagos Embassy will say you are not in our system please contact NVC"..so I'm chilling for now.. since   other members from different embassies with cc in August r still waiting.. anyway thanks for checking up on us.

Question and thank you I’m advance for your response. 

My hubby went to his interview today but they said that he needs another sponsor because mine wasn’t enough. I have a friend who can sponsor me, but does it have to be a relative or can it be a friend? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

@O&O @Kanene @Possible18 and other Nigerians,whats going on with Lagos for heaven's sake? Have you guys called to know what went wrong?at this time I will advise you contact your respective congressman.

No interview date for me yet, it’s been 3mths.  I dont think anyone can help right now except God.

Timeline
1 hour ago, CJlove said:

Question and thank you I’m advance for your response. 

My hubby went to his interview today but they said that he needs another sponsor because mine wasn’t enough. I have a friend who can sponsor me, but does it have to be a relative or can it be a friend? 

Doesn't matter so long the co-sponsor lives around/same city and meets the income requirements 

Timeline
2 hours ago, O&O said:

Hello dear.. how are you..hope you are enjoying life , finished your classes and working.. just don't know what's up with Lagos Embassy..I called n made inquiries about my case @(NVC n Lagos embassy) basically they are not telling me anything the same storyline.. "NVC will say we are waiting for Lagos, u r in queue then Lagos Embassy will say you are not in our system please contact NVC"..so I'm chilling for now.. since   other members from different embassies with cc in August r still waiting.. anyway thanks for checking up on us.

1 hour ago, Possible18 said:

No interview date for me yet, it’s been 3mths.  I dont think anyone can help right now except God.

This is really serious.. I would suggest you contact your congressman afterall it's not an ineligibilty.

Prayers going up for you guys.

8 minutes ago, Abies said:

Doesn't matter so long the co-sponsor lives around/same city and meets the income requirements 

Thank you for answering my question. Where did you find this information? When I looked in the say the cosponsor has to live in the same city..? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Abies said:

Thanks for checking up on us @Don Godwin

This wildfire is the worst in California history. Cities around us have been burning but we weren't affected.

@Sugarlegetiti @valentinasc @Oladipo and other Californians especially those affected by the wildfire and mass shoootings,our prayers are with you guys.

@Ajt3 what's news? Done with my course and started working so it's been very busy for me.

@Mrs Prestige welcome to the US of A my sister.

@Wendy @olusoladan @Saanish @Saaniya @Oritneye have you guys landed? 

Congratulations to all the recently approved visas.

Cheers..!

Hey @Abies I am good..Got my learner's permit test.Now warming up for the driver's license..Did u get yours? Planning to start schooling for educator preparation programme.How's it going for u?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey everyone! Recent case complete (Nov 9th) and waiting for interview to be scheduled at Mumbai, India.

So far the process has exceeded my initial expectations, hoping it will stay the same. Fingers crossed.

Okay, so my hubby went to his interview this morning. He passed the first interview but wasn’t placed on hold for the second one. Reason being that my income alone wasn’t sufficient. It was sufficient with NVC but not according to the embassy in Santiago. I had 2 forms of income: 1) work 2) child support. When you add them up it’s 40k. So it should be enough but they decided to not include the child support, so I need a sponsor. Luckily I have one. So it is being processed. 

My hubby also said that there were 8 people in line for the interview but only 3/8 received the visas. The remaining 5, including my hubby was placed on hold. 

The interview questions were:

1. How many times did you visit US?

2. How many times did your spouse visit your country? 

3. Do you have children together?

4. How did you guys meet? 

My advise is that what may be okay with NVC may not be okay with the embassy. I don’t understand why that is, but it happened. Hopefully, next week I can update y’all with good news. For the rest of people waiting, I wish you luck. As I was praying for my hubby’s interview last night, I prayed for everyone on this blog as well. Best. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajt3 said:

Hey @Abies I am good..Got my learner's permit test.Now warming up for the driver's license..Did u get yours? Planning to start schooling for educator preparation programme.How's it going for u?

@Ajt3 that's very good to know. I'm scheduled to take the written test next week Saturday...

How long is the programme? I have been doing very well but have also been very busy. 

How's the weather out there in Boston? @Zelixx updated her fb with snowfalls making the city of Brooklyn NY look very beautiful.

Timeline
39 minutes ago, CJlove said:

Okay, so my hubby went to his interview this morning. He passed the first interview but wasn’t placed on hold for the second one. Reason being that my income alone wasn’t sufficient. It was sufficient with NVC but not according to the embassy in Santiago. I had 2 forms of income: 1) work 2) child support. When you add them up it’s 40k. So it should be enough but they decided to not include the child support, so I need a sponsor. Luckily I have one. So it is being processed. 

My hubby also said that there were 8 people in line for the interview but only 3/8 received the visas. The remaining 5, including my hubby was placed on hold. 

The interview questions were:

1. How many times did you visit US?

2. How many times did your spouse visit your country? 

3. Do you have children together?

4. How did you guys meet? 

My advise is that what may be okay with NVC may not be okay with the embassy. I don’t understand why that is, but it happened. Hopefully, next week I can update y’all with good news. For the rest of people waiting, I wish you luck. As I was praying for my hubby’s interview last night, I prayed for everyone on this blog as well. Best. 

Wow 3 out of 8, I wonder why the other 5 weren't satisfactory to them. I wish more people would post interview transcripts 

Congratulations in advance 😊

52 minutes ago, Divergent said:

Wow 3 out of 8, I wonder why the other 5 weren't satisfactory to them. I wish more people would post interview transcripts 

Congratulations in advance 😊

My husband over heard conversations while waiting for his second interview and he said the interview processed varied. Some who were speculated for fraud marriage were questioned for 40 min. And no congrats yet... He has to bring in another sponsorship (which I have) with documents (in the process) completed by next week..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.