dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sweetamooni said:

I’m keeping my Fingers crossed for December interview 🤞🏻

Same here .. hoping n praying for good news ..🙏 this week..

Timeline
19 hours ago, Musab said:

Alhmdolilah 😀

Appointment email received yesterday.

CC 10/17.

Interview 12/19 - Khartoum embassy.

Congratulations! Praise God

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

its a month today after CC, hope to get good news within this week as everyone said NVC is still scheduling up to 16th or 18th. 🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
23 hours ago, Kanene said:

Yes people like me that my PD is May 2017

Brother I hope u get your appointment letter this week...by God's grace...🙏 .. this process is overdue.. time to bounce ..to your interview..:wow:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Trying to stay positive for an interview date in December (CC 10/10 - Montreal), but the way things are going here, I'm looking at January. Last Friday (11/09) they were scheduling CC's up until mid September (from what I could tell on another thread), and they were getting interview dates around mid December.  I am lucky enough to be a 4 hour drive from my hubby who lives in the US (I'm north of Toronto), so we see each other every weekend. I don't know how those of you who haven't seen your significant other in months/years are doing it.  Stay strong and it will happen soon.

Praying for all of us to get good news sooner than later.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, LLabout said:

Trying to stay positive for an interview date in December (CC 10/10 - Montreal), but the way things are going here, I'm looking at January. Last Friday (11/09) they were scheduling CC's up until mid September (from what I could tell on another thread), and they were getting interview dates around mid December.  I am lucky enough to be a 4 hour drive from my hubby who lives in the US (I'm north of Toronto), so we see each other every weekend. I don't know how those of you who haven't seen your significant other in months/years are doing it.  Stay strong and it will happen soon.

Thank you for your words! Yes that’s amazing that you are so close which makes everything so much easier too

yes i am praying sister that we end this journey soon in Jesus name Amen

its been one year since I’ve seen the love of my life 

Edited by qianl

Timeline
2 minutes ago, qianl said:

Thank you for your words! Yes that’s amazing that you are so close which makes everything so much easier too

yes i am praying sister that we end this journey soon in Jesus name Amen

its been one year since I’ve seen the love of my life 

Amen..👍

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:

Yes you are right the process is overdew can’t wait to receive my appointment letter this week and you too .

🙏🙏 Prayers going up...we all need a break now..

4 hours ago, LLabout said:

Yea you are lucky.. I dont even know where I stand with interview dates. My case close is oct 11th. However there are not many from my country that I can tell where NVC is at with scheduling dates. From previous cases from my country they usually get it within a month. My only solice is that it seems to be everyone that has slowed down for interview dates not just me. We're all in this together

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.