dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys in the interview checklist what do they mean by 

Confirmation of your online appointment registration (see Step 1) confirming passport information.

isnt it the same steps as documents delivery registration..

am confused please help

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi just would like to ask. We already sumbitted documents required civil docs. Ds 260 etc to ceac last oct 31. Then by Nov7 they emailed us that we need to submit additional docs. Which we sent the same day. How will i know if the case is complete? Is the next step case complete after submitting all required documents? Hoping someone can clarify this for me. And what is the nxt step after case complete? Medical? Interview? Thank you Guys!😊

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jane12345 said:

Hi just would like to ask. We already sumbitted documents required civil docs. Ds 260 etc to ceac last oct 31. Then by Nov7 they emailed us that we need to submit additional docs. Which we sent the same day. How will i know if the case is complete? Is the next step case complete after submitting all required documents? Hoping someone can clarify this for me. And what is the nxt step after case complete? Medical? Interview? Thank you Guys!😊

If the status changed to at NVC that’s case complete .. after submitting all required documents you get a CC ..

after a CC there is really nothing you can do but wait for the appointment letter .. then you can do medical 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sdkmu said:

If the status changed to at NVC that’s case complete .. after submitting all required documents you get a CC ..

after a CC there is really nothing you can do but wait for the appointment letter .. then you can do medical 

So basically we’re just waiting for it to be CC? And for the appointment of the interview? How many days do they take before the case is complete? And where can i find that? At the upper right of our account says ‘your case is currently at: NVC’ is that it? Thank you for the clarification. Very much appreciated😊

Edited by Jane12345

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jane12345 said:

So basically we’re just waiting for it to be CC? And for the appointment of the interview? How many days do they take before the case is complete? Thank you for the clarification. Very much appreciated😊

For me it took 2 weeks to CC after submitting all documents but it can be less .. 

Edited by Sdkmu

37 minutes ago, Jane12345 said:

we are on same boat. we submitted our documents on 31st oct. All accepted on 7th nov. and asked for one additional document which we submitted on same day. let's see when we get our CC. we are almost in 3rd week.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, NMandAD said:

we are on same boat. we submitted our documents on 31st oct. All accepted on 7th nov. and asked for one additional document which we submitted on same day. let's see when we get our CC. we are almost in 3rd week.

Where can we find that at NVC. ? What country are you? Ours have ‘case is currently at: nvc’ on the upper right below that file type and case number. Is that it? Or? This is confusing. Haha

25 minutes ago, Jane12345 said:

Where can we find that at NVC. ? What country are you? Ours have ‘case is currently at: nvc’ on the upper right below that file type and case number. Is that it? Or? This is confusing. 

yes its confusing but I think it's the only way to find that our case is at nvc. we are from india. Your country???

Timeline
58 minutes ago, NMandAD said:

yes its confusing but I think it's the only way to find that our case is at nvc. we are from india. Your country???

Philippine. I hope our cases will be complete this week. 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AmericanDream2018 said:

CC 1st Oct 18

email for interview received on 6th Nov 18

Interview on 4th Dec 18

EB3

Finally...!! 

congrats, did you also get any email from EMBASSY for pre-checklist interview ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi @Abies, how are you doing ? I got interview apportionment email from NVC which will be on 17-Dec. 
- Will I receive any email or pre-interview checklist for civil docs from my local embassy which I will interview ?
- My original police certificate will expire on 18-Dec, 1 day after interview. is it fine to use it for interview or need to get a new one before interview ?
- Can I use passport photo that submitted to NVC last 2 months for medical examination and interview ?
Thanks Abies. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.