bigapple2014

I-130 November 2018 filers

343 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nath_Nik said:

I have received my approval letter today!

Texas 

NOA1: Nov 5th

NOA2: JUN 11th

Congratulations to you😁

I just received my I-797 Approval notice today, with notice date 6/11/2019.

Our priority date was 11/26/2018.

ALSO, I think it is good to note that the online status did not update.

It still just says "Case Was Received".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, staticvoidmain said:

After 1 week, your online status will show “case was sent to the department of state” base on my case. You will be ok.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
33 minutes ago, staticvoidmain said:

hey what type of case you filed?? is it i-130 spousal ?? bcz your timline is diff?

6 hours ago, @ab12 said:

hey what type of case you filed?? is it i-130 spousal ?? bcz your timline is diff?

I-130. My timeline has nothing about it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Filed in November, our priority date was Dec. 5th, 2018. We were APPROVED June 19, 2019. Texas Service Center! Hang on there!!!!!! I got the email this morning at 4:30 am.

Hi, hubby filed for me and kids in Nov, 2018.. receipt date is Dec  03,  2018. Texas Centre. 

Kids and I are still in Australia waiting.. Anyone received word yet? My VJ estimate is currently mid July (it has varied). 

Anyone else waiting it out in Australia? Or with kids? ... I'm dreading the interview with 2 toddlers and my unwilling teenager (3 hr drive just to get there). 

Fantastic Jared and Rachel! Gives me hope..our priority date was Dec 3rd, Texas Centre.. no word yet! Would love to follow your timeline for comparison. 

Just now, Kirsty Lou said:

Fantastic Jared and Rachel! Gives me hope..our priority date was Dec 3rd, Texas Centre.. no word yet! Would love to follow your timeline for comparison. 

2 hours ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Filed in November, our priority date was Dec. 5th, 2018. We were APPROVED June 19, 2019. Texas Service Center! Hang on there!!!!!! I got the email this morning at 4:30 am.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kirsty Lou said:

Hi, hubby filed for me and kids in Nov, 2018.. receipt date is Dec  03,  2018. Texas Centre. 

Kids and I are still in Australia waiting.. Anyone received word yet? My VJ estimate is currently mid July (it has varied). 

Anyone else waiting it out in Australia? Or with kids? ... I'm dreading the interview with 2 toddlers and my unwilling teenager (3 hr drive just to get there). 

mine too 3rd dec!!!

lets hope to hear soon🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Damn ppl in December getting approved and I'm still waiting. I'll prolly be one of those ppl waiting the full 10-11 months

Yep, that’s how it hurts. My PD is 11/14/18 and still not a peep. It’s so bloody unfair.

Of course I am happy for those approved but you can’t help but feeling frustrated, “Why them and not me”

I am getting mad at TSC😡

12 hours ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Consular processing ?? 

6 hours ago, portorusa said:

Yep, that’s how it hurts. My PD is 11/14/18 and still not a peep. It’s so bloody unfair.

Of course I am happy for those approved but you can’t help but feeling frustrated, “Why them and not me”

I am getting mad at TSC😡

Imagine how mad those of us waiting in CSC should be..2017 isnt approved yet !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, HopeHopeHope said:

Consular processing ?? 

Imagine how mad those of us waiting in CSC should be..2017 isnt approved yet !!

If you mean DCF,  then no. My husband filed for me in the States while I stayed back in Canada. We have been married for almost 2 years and we waited well over a year to submit all of our documents in order to gain enough evidence. I am so sorry you’re going through a very long wait. I hope things speed up very soon. Keep inquiring about your case if you get worried. CSC seems to have a very long wait.

Our service center is TSC

Please fill out your timeline!! It gives people on this website so much information and makes things more accurate 

Edited by Jaret&Rachael

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.