JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Soul Mate said:

I received the email April 5th.

Interview letter finally came April 15th.

I was getting anxious thinking it would never come and they had made a mistake 😅

Ten days! Wow @.@ I know I'm being impatient, but it feels like years already!!! Glad yours has arrived though ❤️

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, RambaCat said:

Hope the EAD NOA2 comes quickly!!!

Yeah hopefully! My status changed to 'card was mailed to me' for EAD. I don't know if it accidentally went to the lawyer. With the K1 we just got a courtesy copy of NOA2. So, I have a lazy postman. Do you have to sign for the card? All our mailboxes are outside by the car park. I've also read that the combo card sometimes gets delivered to the lawyer?? I have informed delivery set up anyhow. 

Edited by jakejon

Just now, jakejon said:

Yeah hopefully! My status changed to 'card was mailed to me' for EAD. I don't know if it accidentally went to the lawyer. With the K1 we just got a courtesy copy of NOA2. So, I have a lazy postman. Do you have to sign for the card? All our mailboxes are outside by the car park. I've also read that the combo card sometimes gets delivered to the lawyer?? 

I didn't need to sign, just went into the mailbox ❤️

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

Timeline
Just now, RambaCat said:

I didn't need to sign, just went into the mailbox ❤️

Gotcha! My anxiety is still through the roof thinking of all eventualities! But thanks mrs ❤️ 

Edited by jakejon

3 minutes ago, RambaCat said:

Ten days! Wow @.@ I know I'm being impatient, but it feels like years already!!! Glad yours has arrived though ❤️

Thank you 👍🏼 I totally understand, I felt the same way and was religiously checking the mailbox! I did sign up for informed delivery 📦 but I wasn’t taking any chances 🤣. I hope your letter comes TODAY! 👏🏼

Timeline
5 minutes ago, roadracer said:

Does EAD normally preceded the AOS?

Hope you don't mind me replying! Some people do get lucky to get an interview and their GC before EAD. However, most people do tend to get their EAD/AP prior to GC - just really depends on processing time of your local field office for GC interviews. I just recently got approved for EAD/AP and with Las Vegas it'll be a looooong time before I even get an interview. Not sure if that answers your questions. 

Edited by jakejon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, jakejon said:

Hope you don't mind me replying! Some people do get lucky to get an interview and their GC before EAD. However, most people do tend to get their EAD/AP prior to GC - just really depends on processing time of your local field office for GC interviews. I just recently got approved for EAD/AP and with Las Vegas it'll be a looooong time before I even get an interview. Not sure if that answers your questions. 

Yes, that helps - thanks. So when members on this thread speak of their wait times they are usually speaking of the EAD? The AOS is years out from what the USCIS estimated times show :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
50 minutes ago, roadracer said:

Yes, that helps - thanks. So when members on this thread speak of their wait times they are usually speaking of the EAD? The AOS is years out from what the USCIS estimated times show :(

Generally, most of us are currently talking about wait times for EAD/AP. There are some who may be discussing their wait times for an interview to be scheduled, if they are in one of the more quickly processing field office locations. 

@RambaCat,

Do you have that special phone number for SSA to check on the replacement SSN from the I765 application. 

Geez I hope I'm tagging the right person but I know I'm not. Somebody? Anybody?

Tag them if you'd be so kind. I deleted all my messages to make room and now I dont know who I messaged...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
23 hours ago, Tavira87 said:

I am also a November filer (NOA1 Nov 20th) and still to receive any updates on my case.

I was starting to feel very alone until I found this thread. I've been reading it for the last hour or so (so much that my eyes hurt) but it is SO nice to see that there are others out there in the same situation as me, thanks all for your amusing posts.

We all just have to keep our fingers crossed, keep ourselves busy and hope the waiting game is nearly over (please please please)!!

We are November 26th....Waite g like you. It will happen....eventually 😜. I agree it’s encouraging to know there are others waiting also. Ohhhh myyy can you imagine still waiting from September 🤦🏻‍♀️😳. I truly hope this doesn’t happen to any of us, but we can’t control who gets answers and who doesn’t. We are all here together, waiting 

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fils 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Wishing all those preparing for interview best of luck. I believe they will be approved for gc. 

Those that have been approved for ead too, Congratulations. 

I hope soon I can share with you all the same happiness 🤞🤞🤞

44 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

@RambaCat,

Do you have that special phone number for SSA to check on the replacement SSN from the I765 application. 

Geez I hope I'm tagging the right person but I know I'm not. Somebody? Anybody?

Tag them if you'd be so kind. I deleted all my messages to make room and now I dont know who I messaged...

@Pengunista! At least, I'm pretty sure that's who has the number. 😉

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

1 minute ago, RambaCat said:

@Pengunista! At least, I'm pretty sure that's who has the number. 😉

I knew it but for the life of me, do you think I could spell that?! Lol. Thanks hunny.

4 hours ago, Bluewaters said:

Wishing all those preparing for interview best of luck. I believe they will be approved for gc. 

Those that have been approved for ead too, Congratulations. 

I hope soon I can share with you all the same happiness 🤞🤞🤞

Thank you 🙏🏼  You’re very sweet. Loving the  positivity! Kindness is an investment, good karma is the return. Your day will come and trust me when I say I will be celebrating with you in spirit, as well as plenty of others I’m sure! So never stop believing. Don’t quit. Don’t lose hope.  Everyone’s time is just around the corner! 💫

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.