TBoneTX

I-751 July 2017 Filers, Part II

975 posts in this topic

My turn.

Received my permanent Green Card in mail today. DIVORCE WAIVER. Applied alone on July 2017, all the evidence were collected by myself and without any legal help. Had an interview in Minneapolis MN on May 21 2019, hired a lawyer  to be present (just in case, for a better security). Here are the 2 lists of my evidence.

1)  Evidence submitted at once with I-751 application:

Evidence of our marriage and life together

•    Explanation of details (some evidence submitted here might need an explanation to make it easier to proceed) – 2 pages
•    The relationship statement (my brief story about the reasons of our separation and divorce, brief description of hardships I’d face if removed) – 2 pages
•    Folder 1 ID&ADDRESS ( my passport, MN State ID and USPS address change) -- 3 pages
•    Folder 2 DIVORCE (Certificate of Dissolution of Marriage, marriage certificate, marital statement agreements and notarization) – 57 pages
•    Folder 3 TAX RETURNS (our joint US tax return for the years of 2014, 2015, 2016 and supporting identification) – 10 pages
•    Folder 4 BANK ACCOUNT (our joint checking and savings bank account and personal checks) – 3pages
•    Folder 5 VERIZON CONTRACT & BILLS (my phone purchase, joint account and bills) – 10 pages
•    Folder 6 CONTRACTS &DEALS (loan for home improvement, agreements and representation for selling and buying real estate) – 32 pages
•    Folder 7 JOINT INSURANCE (proof of me being added to my husband’s insurances through employer in 2015-2016) – 7pages
•    Folder 8 HEALTH INSURANCE (EOB for joint Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance service and payments) – 8 pages
•    Folder 9 DENTAL INSURANCE & BILLS (our mutual family dental insurance, treatment plans and bills) – 9 pages
•    Folder 10 VISION INSURANCE&BILLS (my ophthalmologist and optometrist exams and prescriptions, purchase of my contact lenses through my husband’s account, bills) – 8 pages
•    Folder 11 COUNSELING (family crisis plan, bills for my psychotherapy sessions, note about my husband’s call) – 3 pages
•    Folder 12 MEDICAL BILLS (my bills from the hospitals and emergency rooms paid by my husband) – 24 pages
•    Folder 13 JOINT MEMBERSHIPS (our joint Sam’s Club membership, COSTCO membership through my former step-son-in-law) – 3 pages
•    Folder 14 FRIENDS’ & RELATIVES’ CARDS & NOTES (multiple cards, invitations, packages to us from friends and both our relatives and from us to them) – 24 pages
•    Folder 15 OUR CARDS & NOTES (multiple mutual cards and little notes we’ve written to each other on different occasions) – 32 pages
•    Folder 16 ADOPTION OF THE CAT (adoption papers and pendant for our beloved cat Sheldon Monster) – 5 pages
•    Folder 17 AFFIDAVITS (letters from our friend, a married couple of friends and a note from my husband supporting my petition) – 3 pages
•    Folder 18 TRAVELLING (bills, cards, hotels tickets, route, rental, etc. from our trips to Duluth, MN for our honeymoon weekend and our vacation drive trip down South across the whole country) – 20 pages
•    Folder 19 PHOTOS WITH FRIENDS & RELATIVES (multiple photos with family and friends taken through the years 2014-2016) – 17 pages
•    Folder 20 OUR PHOTOS-2014 – 27 pages
•    Folder 21 OUR PHOTOS-2015 – 70 pages
•    Folder 22 OUR PHOTOS-2016 – 12 pages
•    Folder 23 PERSONAL (our very personal letters and emails to each other about our life together, relationship and divorce) – 7 pages
•    Folder 24 ADDITIONAL INFO (birth certificate and SSN of my newborn son, my medical condition diagnosis, medications list and treatment instructions) – 15 pages

2) Additional evidence collected to be submitted during my interview:

Additional evidence of our marriage and life together

•    SMS logs showing messages me and my husband exchanged while living together and shortly after our separation – 177 pages
•    Medical bills – 7 pages
•    Request for a partial withdrawal from our joint 401K -- 4 pages
•    Friends’ & relatives’ postal cards & parcels – 6 pieces
•    SMS logs from friends – 7 pages
•    Emails showing communication between me and my husband exchanged shortly after our separation – 10 pages
•    Letters from AMAZON.COM showing our joint membership – 2 pages
•    Affidavit from our family physician – 1 page
•    Affidavit from my husband, J**** M S****** (a letter about our marriage and divorce) – 3 pages
•    Medical records – will be provided for review only on request due to the highly sensitive personal information
•    Last will of J**** M S****** -- will be provided for review only on request due to the highly sensitive personal information

If you guys need any advice or help with organizing your evidence, like letter examples or a good lawyer contact info in Minneapolis - please do not hesitate to ask. :) Good luck and see y'all in that citizenship group in July 2020.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Grenada
Timeline
2 hours ago, trinitylc said:

My turn.

Received my permanent Green Card in mail today. DIVORCE WAIVER. Applied alone on July 2017, all the evidence were collected by myself and without any legal help. Had an interview in Minneapolis MN on May 21 2019, hired a lawyer  to be present (just in case, for a better security). Here are the 2 lists of my evidence.

1)  Evidence submitted at once with I-751 application:

Evidence of our marriage and life together

•    Explanation of details (some evidence submitted here might need an explanation to make it easier to proceed) – 2 pages
•    The relationship statement (my brief story about the reasons of our separation and divorce, brief description of hardships I’d face if removed) – 2 pages
•    Folder 1 ID&ADDRESS ( my passport, MN State ID and USPS address change) -- 3 pages
•    Folder 2 DIVORCE (Certificate of Dissolution of Marriage, marriage certificate, marital statement agreements and notarization) – 57 pages
•    Folder 3 TAX RETURNS (our joint US tax return for the years of 2014, 2015, 2016 and supporting identification) – 10 pages
•    Folder 4 BANK ACCOUNT (our joint checking and savings bank account and personal checks) – 3pages
•    Folder 5 VERIZON CONTRACT & BILLS (my phone purchase, joint account and bills) – 10 pages
•    Folder 6 CONTRACTS &DEALS (loan for home improvement, agreements and representation for selling and buying real estate) – 32 pages
•    Folder 7 JOINT INSURANCE (proof of me being added to my husband’s insurances through employer in 2015-2016) – 7pages
•    Folder 8 HEALTH INSURANCE (EOB for joint Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance service and payments) – 8 pages
•    Folder 9 DENTAL INSURANCE & BILLS (our mutual family dental insurance, treatment plans and bills) – 9 pages
•    Folder 10 VISION INSURANCE&BILLS (my ophthalmologist and optometrist exams and prescriptions, purchase of my contact lenses through my husband’s account, bills) – 8 pages
•    Folder 11 COUNSELING (family crisis plan, bills for my psychotherapy sessions, note about my husband’s call) – 3 pages
•    Folder 12 MEDICAL BILLS (my bills from the hospitals and emergency rooms paid by my husband) – 24 pages
•    Folder 13 JOINT MEMBERSHIPS (our joint Sam’s Club membership, COSTCO membership through my former step-son-in-law) – 3 pages
•    Folder 14 FRIENDS’ & RELATIVES’ CARDS & NOTES (multiple cards, invitations, packages to us from friends and both our relatives and from us to them) – 24 pages
•    Folder 15 OUR CARDS & NOTES (multiple mutual cards and little notes we’ve written to each other on different occasions) – 32 pages
•    Folder 16 ADOPTION OF THE CAT (adoption papers and pendant for our beloved cat Sheldon Monster) – 5 pages
•    Folder 17 AFFIDAVITS (letters from our friend, a married couple of friends and a note from my husband supporting my petition) – 3 pages
•    Folder 18 TRAVELLING (bills, cards, hotels tickets, route, rental, etc. from our trips to Duluth, MN for our honeymoon weekend and our vacation drive trip down South across the whole country) – 20 pages
•    Folder 19 PHOTOS WITH FRIENDS & RELATIVES (multiple photos with family and friends taken through the years 2014-2016) – 17 pages
•    Folder 20 OUR PHOTOS-2014 – 27 pages
•    Folder 21 OUR PHOTOS-2015 – 70 pages
•    Folder 22 OUR PHOTOS-2016 – 12 pages
•    Folder 23 PERSONAL (our very personal letters and emails to each other about our life together, relationship and divorce) – 7 pages
•    Folder 24 ADDITIONAL INFO (birth certificate and SSN of my newborn son, my medical condition diagnosis, medications list and treatment instructions) – 15 pages

2) Additional evidence collected to be submitted during my interview:

Additional evidence of our marriage and life together

•    SMS logs showing messages me and my husband exchanged while living together and shortly after our separation – 177 pages
•    Medical bills – 7 pages
•    Request for a partial withdrawal from our joint 401K -- 4 pages
•    Friends’ & relatives’ postal cards & parcels – 6 pieces
•    SMS logs from friends – 7 pages
•    Emails showing communication between me and my husband exchanged shortly after our separation – 10 pages
•    Letters from AMAZON.COM showing our joint membership – 2 pages
•    Affidavit from our family physician – 1 page
•    Affidavit from my husband, J**** M S****** (a letter about our marriage and divorce) – 3 pages
•    Medical records – will be provided for review only on request due to the highly sensitive personal information
•    Last will of J**** M S****** -- will be provided for review only on request due to the highly sensitive personal information

If you guys need any advice or help with organizing your evidence, like letter examples or a good lawyer contact info in Minneapolis - please do not hesitate to ask. :) Good luck and see y'all in that citizenship group in July 2020.

Good job getting it done yourself.

AOS

14-03-2015 AOS Package sent

17-03-2015 AOS Package received by Lockbox

19-03-2015 NOA 1 received via email

26-03-2015 NOA 1 Hard Copy Received

27-03-2015 Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

08-04-2015 Biometrics Appointment (DONE)

29-05-2015 Status change (AP Approved/EAD ordered to be produced)

04-06-2015 Card mailed

05-06-2015 NOA 2 Hard copy received

06-06-2015 EAD/AP In Hand

26-06-2015 Interview waiver hard copy received

05-10-2015 AOS Welcome Notice Mailed

08-10-2015 Card mailed

09-10-2015 Welcome Notice hard copy received

13-10-2015 CARD IN HAND!!!! WOOHOO!!!

I-751 (Removing Conditions)

06-10-2017 Package sent

Island Boy 

Hi All, 

i would appreciate if someone could respond to me here. 

I had a N400 and I-751 combo interview yesterday and after interview letter was given to stating that I passed my test however decision has not been made on my citizenship application. Today, GC application status shows card is being produced. However no status update on US Citizenship application. 

Questions: 

1. Since card is being produced, am i going to receive the card? Since I went for combo interview

2. How long does it take to get decision on citizenship application? 

Please advise if anyone here experienced the same situation. 

Thank you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/31/2019 at 9:42 PM, Kroni473 said:

Good job getting it done yourself.

Awesome!!

K1 filed September 4, 2015

K1 Issued Feb 25, 2016

Entered the US June 3, 2016

Married June 13, 2016

AOS filed June 28, 2016

Paperwork received June 29, 2016

NOA dated July 11, 2016 for 485, 131, 765

RFIE mailed August 13, 2016

RFIE sent express August 22, 2016 ***Make sure you all use the latest forms from USCIS or RFIE***

RFIE accepted August 24, 2016

EAD Card is being produced September 13, 2016

Green Card is being produced November 17, 2016

AOS Approved November 18, 2016

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10766;472/st/20160711/e/NOA+1/k/25e6/event.png

Timeline

I have my oath ceremony on Thursday and still no new card. It shows being produced since May 1st, but nothing changed. Would that affect anything seeing I have to turn it in?

AOS

04-06-2015 Card mailed

08-10-2015 Card mailed

06-10-2017 Package sent

Island Boy 

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2019 at 8:57 PM, Kroni473 said:

I have my oath ceremony on Thursday and still no new card. It shows being produced since May 1st, but nothing changed. Would that affect anything seeing I have to turn it in?

Did you get the card? I have my Oath ceremony today, had a combo interview and just got a email action was taken when logged on it says Your New Card has been Mailed. I hope it is just a standard update as I consider myself over from this process as of today.

Timeline
On 7/12/2019 at 8:56 AM, AlfNel23 said:

Did you get the card? I have my Oath ceremony today, had a combo interview and just got a email action was taken when logged on it says Your New Card has been Mailed. I hope it is just a standard update as I consider myself over from this process as of today.

Just saw this, I never got the card which upsets me because I paid for it (sad) but nope, never got the card.

AOS

04-06-2015 Card mailed

08-10-2015 Card mailed

06-10-2017 Package sent

Island Boy 

10 hours ago, Kroni473 said:

Just saw this, I never got the card which upsets me because I paid for it (sad) but nope, never got the card.

You are lucky you didn't receive it so you don't have to sens it back. The only positive thing for me is I will be able to have a copy of it, but having to send it back to uscis stress me out. It will be delivered today, and tomorrow I am getting rit of it lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, everyone! 

I hope you are all doing well! :) I will have my N400 interview next week. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I still don't have my 10 year GC, so hopefully I will have a combo interview.  I had a previous interview schedule in June,  but they canceled it. This time, my interview will be in a different field office.  Any news on those with pending I-751 and N400 interview?

Our K1 Visa Journey (L)

September 22, 2014: I-129F Packet sent via USPS Express Mail

September 24, 2014: I-129F received by USCIS

September 26, 2014: NOA1 received via email and text

October 3, 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received and Alien Registration number changed

October 23, 2014: NOA2 APPROVED!!!

October 28, 2014: NOA2 hardcopy received

November 6, 2014: NVC received and case number assigned

November 13, 2014: CEAC status "In Transit" (I was so happy to see it changed from "At NVC" to this status!)

November 14, 2014: CEAC status "Ready"

November 25 and 26, 2014: SLEC Medical Exam

December 10, 2014: Interview- APPROVED!!!

December 10, 2014: CEAC status "Ready"

December 15, 2014: CEAC status "AP"

December 17, 2014: CEAC status "ISSUED"

December 20, 2014: Received a text from 2GO that passport is ready for pickup

December 22, 2014: VISA IN HAND! (Exactly 3 months after sending our I-129F petition)

January 22, 2015: POE

March 14, 2015: OUR WEDDING DAY (L)(L) (L)

AOS

April 15, 2015: Filed AOS/EAD/AP

April 16, 2015: Package delivered and signed for (Day 1)

April 20, 2015: NOA1 received via email and text (Day 5)

April 25, 2015: NOA1 hardcopies received (Day 10)

May 2, 2015: Biometrics notice received (Day 17)

May 13, 2015: Biometrics completed (Day 28)

June 29, 2015: AP approved (Day 75)

June 30, 2015: EAD approved (Day 76)

July 3, 2015: Case status was updated online (reflecting the approval of EAD/AP) (Day 79)

July 6, 2015: EAD approval received in the mail (Day 82)

July 17, 2015: Combo card received-17 days from approval (Day 93)

July 29, 2015: Notice of Potential Interview Waiver letter received in the mail (Day 105)

September 24, 2015: Green card received!!! Yay! (Day 162)

15 hours ago, cheesecake_A+J said:

Hi, everyone! 

I hope you are all doing well! :)I will have my N400 interview next week. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I still don't have my 10 year GC, so hopefully I will have a combo interview.  I had a previous interview schedule in June,  but they canceled it. This time, my interview will be in a different field office.  Any news on those with pending I-751 and N400 interview?

I had a combo interview and it was really easy. We brought as many proof as we could collect but they didn't ask for anything just our son's birth certificate.

So bring everything you think might help support your case, being prepared gave me lot of peace of mind also make sure your spouse goes with you and everything is gonna be alright.

Good luck.

hi guys well it was finally my turn i had my n400 interview yesterday , i still have not received my 10 yr gc yet so i was hoping i would get a combo interview. So i got everything prepared for both interviewsjust in case and went with my husband as well. They called me in and the officer noticed that my i751 was still pending and she said she would do my n400 interview first and then my i751 after and would will call my husband in. We provided her with additional paperwork we thought would be important to add into our folder like our new house and other similar paperwork she didnt really ask any question for the i751 we had provided pretty good evidence prior to this day . She recommended me for approval. So now i just have to wait to receive my oath ceremony notice . I am very happy its an awesome feeling and i hope everyone else will receive soon these type of news. 

1 minute ago, jxpm said:

hi guys well it was finally my turn i had my n400 interview yesterday , i still have not received my 10 yr gc yet so i was hoping i would get a combo interview. So i got everything prepared for both interviewsjust in case and went with my husband as well. They called me in and the officer noticed that my i751 was still pending and she said she would do my n400 interview first and then my i751 after and would will call my husband in. We provided her with additional paperwork we thought would be important to add into our folder like our new house and other similar paperwork she didnt really ask any question for the i751 we had provided pretty good evidence prior to this day . She recommended me for approval. So now i just have to wait to receive my oath ceremony notice . I am very happy its an awesome feeling and i hope everyone else will receive soon these type of news. 

Congratulations.

You get the approval letter for N-400 ?

OR 

Did you receive the letter that you passed the N-400 civics test but due to pending I-751 decision can't be made. It will take 120 days for decision?

2 minutes ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

Congratulations.

You get the approval letter for N-400 ?

OR 

Did you receive the letter that you passed the N-400 civics test but due to pending I-751 decision can't be made. It will take 120 days for decision?

no , they provided me with the notice that says i passed the civics test and congratulations you are recommended for approval , the office basically recommended for approval my 1751 and n400 

Edited by jxpm

1 minute ago, jxpm said:

no , they provided me with the notice that says i passed the civics test and congratulations you are recommended for approval , the office basically recommended for approval my 1751 and n400 

Thanks. Best of luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.