jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

It depends on your LFO. Some process in 3 to 6 months while others take years. If you tell me your LFO I can show you how to check.

My LFO result address is this;

301 Roycroft Drive, Durham, NC 27703 

However there is not Durham office in Process time list. Should i take Raleigh ? 

8 minutes ago, metehn said:

My LFO result address is this;

301 Roycroft Drive, Durham, NC 27703 

However there is not Durham office in Process time list. Should i take Raleigh ? 

Input your zip here and tell me what it says:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

Timeline
Just now, K1visaHopeful said:

Input your zip here and tell me what it says:

North Carolina - Raleigh-Durham Field Office

1 minute ago, metehn said:

North Carolina - Raleigh-Durham Field Office

Okay then you are Raleigh.

If you input I485 and Raleigh here you will see they report 6.5 to 14.5 months for family based I485 applications:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Timeline
21 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Okay then you are Raleigh.

If you input I485 and Raleigh here you will see they report 6.5 to 14.5 months for family based I485 applications:

Yes i485, 

In here it says 133 days for Avg Total Days to Interview, it can give an idea ?

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php

Also in AOS greencard timeline cases are less than 6.5 months.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aoslist.php?cfl=0&op1=d&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=5,6,8,9,10,11&op6=&op8=Raleigh NC&xfr=&vtype=1&interview=

I m confused. 

Just now, metehn said:

Yes i485, 

In here it says 133 days for Avg Total Days to Interview, it can give an idea ?

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php

Also in AOS greencard timeline cases are less than 6.5 months.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aoslist.php?cfl=0&op1=d&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=5,6,8,9,10,11&op6=&op8=Raleigh NC&xfr=&vtype=1&interview=

I m confused. 

VisaJouney is a very small sample of applicants compared to the actual amount of applicants which is what the USCIS processing times report. You cant go by VJ. That's dependent on ppl updating their timelines (and not to be mean, lol but you are a prime example of why you cant go by VJ estimates as your own timeline is not even filled out).

Timeline
33 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

VisaJouney is a very small sample of applicants compared to the actual amount of applicants which is what the USCIS processing times report. You cant go by VJ. That's dependent on ppl updating their timelines (and not to be mean, lol but you are a prime example of why you cant go by VJ estimates as your own timeline is not even filled out).

You are right :)

Thanks for your help. Btw i fill my profile now :)))

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 hours ago, metehn said:

Hi,

Received data : September 26 2018

First NOA : October 04 2018

Second NOA : October 12 2018

Bio/Finger Appointment : October 31 2018

Still there is no news, is it normal ?

What does your current online case status say??

Timeline
9 hours ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

What does your current online case status say??

Hi,

In Case Status Online it says;

Fingerprint Fee Was Received

In my USCIS account it says;

We received your case

Timeline
14 minutes ago, metehn said:

Hi,

In Case Status Online it says;

Fingerprint Fee Was Received

In my USCIS account it says;

We received your case

That would indicate your case has not made it to Raleigh yet. It might be worth giving USCIS a call and seeing if they have a different status for your case. Pretty much all K-1s are assigned an interview date withing a couple of weeks of being ready to schedule an interview in Raleigh. The USCIS online times listed are for adjustment from all statuses and K-1 is pretty much always quicker because it is essentially a rubber stamp process. Of course you will not have any recourse to file an inquiry or anything until you have exceeded the times that USCIS has listed.

Timeline
3 hours ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

That would indicate your case has not made it to Raleigh yet. It might be worth giving USCIS a call and seeing if they have a different status for your case. Pretty much all K-1s are assigned an interview date withing a couple of weeks of being ready to schedule an interview in Raleigh. The USCIS online times listed are for adjustment from all statuses and K-1 is pretty much always quicker because it is essentially a rubber stamp process. Of course you will not have any recourse to file an inquiry or anything until you have exceeded the times that USCIS has listed.

Is there a way to get case location from case status message ? 

I also doubt about USCIS about helping me on the phone, i don't know how to ask for help from them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
19 hours ago, metehn said:

I checked AOS (Greencard) Timelines, some cases having decision in couple months, mine is more than 3 months that's why i m confused. 

Thanks

Hi!

here you can find out what you field office is 

And here you can check the processing times 

Baltimore, MD, shows 10 to... months for I-485 😔 other offices have fewer applications and shorter processing times.

✌️ 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, metehn said:

Is there a way to get case location from case status message ? 

I also doubt about USCIS about helping me on the phone, i don't know how to ask for help from them.

All I would suggest is calling and asking for you current case status to see if they have something different than online. It's pretty unusual that you wouldn't be at ready to schedule. It suggest there is some issue delaying processing before they can send it to Raleigh. Once you find out if that is what's up you can decide where to go from there but you will likely just have to wait.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

All I would suggest is calling and asking for you current case status to see if they have something different than online. It's pretty unusual that you wouldn't be at ready to schedule. It suggest there is some issue delaying processing before they can send it to Raleigh. Once you find out if that is what's up you can decide where to go from there but you will likely just have to wait.

Last message...

When i tried to create an inquiry on uscis website it said;

Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

(They are telling 6 months wait before take an action, i don't get it)

I will give a call to them as a last action. 

Thanks.

Timeline
42 minutes ago, metehn said:

Last message...

When i tried to create an inquiry on uscis website it said;

Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

(They are telling 6 months wait before take an action, i don't get it)

I will give a call to them as a last action. 

Thanks.

You can't create an inquiry until you are outside of the posted processing times. The problem is your case seems to be stuck before it has been sent to Raleigh. I suggest calling to see what they say your status is to make sure you did not miss an RFE or something. That is not the same thing as an inquiry. If you did miss an RFE for whatever reason and you don't respond you will be denied and out $1225. I'm not saying that is the case but it is worth trying to find out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.