53 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kp8521 said:

Congrats! We also were approved today in Bogota.

Congrats to you too! 👍

Car-Sticker-Life-is-Beautiful-LA-VITA-E-BELLA-Words-Letter-Reflective-Window-Trunk-Decal-Automobiles.jpg_640x640.jpg.8f4c36b5d703f6bada033aa859ebb050.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, mateotrujillo said:

Congrats to you too! 👍

Congratulations!!   I feel as happy as you, I have been following your timeline for so long since you are one month ahead from me, and we are ready to get the interview appointment.  So your approval it’s kind like hope refresh.   Enjoy your new life.

btw.  Interview appointments, how long is the closest date aprox, like a month or less.   

Edited by Serjev

Timeline
1 minute ago, Serjev said:

Congratulations!!   I feel as happy as you, I have been following your timeline for so long since you are one month ahead from me, and we are ready to get the interview appointment.  So your approval it’s kind like hope refresh.   Enjoy your new life.

btw.  Interview appointments, how long is the closest date aprox, like a month or less.   

Wow that means alot! thanks!! For sure! My fiancée said the interview process was super smooth, I'll have her write up a review. For the interview.. when you go to the Bogota website where you input your DS-160 info and pay after you pay, your prompted to a calendar to schedule both your Biometrics and the actual interview. You can get it in as little as 2 days!!! seriously.. but you should give it time in order for medicals and travel time unless fiancée is already in bogota. 

Car-Sticker-Life-is-Beautiful-LA-VITA-E-BELLA-Words-Letter-Reflective-Window-Trunk-Decal-Automobiles.jpg_640x640.jpg.8f4c36b5d703f6bada033aa859ebb050.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, mateotrujillo said:

Wow that means alot! thanks!! For sure! My fiancée said the interview process was super smooth, I'll have her write up a review. For the interview.. when you go to the Bogota website where you input your DS-160 info and pay after you pay, your prompted to a calendar to schedule both your Biometrics and the actual interview. You can get it in as little as 2 days!!! seriously.. but you should give it time in order for medicals and travel time unless fiancée is already in bogota. 

That’s great. We will be scheduling her appointed about the end of the next month  to have her here before thanksgiving, so hopefully I will celebrating like you the next month. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Serjev said:

That’s great. We will be scheduling her appointed about the end of the next month  to have her here before thanksgiving, so hopefully I will celebrating like you the next month. 

Im sure you will!! Good luck & thanks!!

1 hour ago, mateotrujillo said:

After a LONG nine months we finally had our interview and it was approved. Thanks for all the help here on VisaJourney and wish the best for all other visa petitioners!!

Congrats!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

It’s been 8 business days after interview, don’t know how long it takes for get visa package, and here in China is holiday from October 1th to 7th, what a slow process!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, HeidiFowler said:

It’s been 8 business days after interview, don’t know how long it takes for get visa package, and here in China is holiday from October 1th to 7th, what a slow process!

they told my fiancée 2 weeks all though i think its less .. holidays could potentially delay you visa and package. Have you checked your status on the NVC webpage tracker?

Edited by mateotrujillo

52 minutes ago, mateotrujillo said:

they told my fiancée 2 weeks all though i think its less .. holidays could potentially delay you visa and package. Have you checked your status on the NVC webpage tracker?

Hello all, 

We were approved on september 21, got our mail and I wanted to know how can I track my NVC status? 

Please can you inform for the steps after approval?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Inna2404 said:

Hello all, 

We were approved on september 21, got our mail and I wanted to know how can I track my NVC status? 

Please can you inform for the steps after approval?

to check your status you go here (https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx). And visa should be mailed to you or if you picked a pickup location, it will be ready in two week or so

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.