dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! God has given us Victory! My husband VISA IS APPROVED! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃. He was asked seven questions. The CO was very nice and polite 

1.Have you been here before 

2. Who petition for you

3. What does I do

4. What does he do

5. Who is living with me

6. Where is my father

7. What job he will be doing in the US

I am beyond excited and happy . Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes. I am very emotional right now, tears of joy. God bless you all 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

CONGRATS!!!

18 hours ago, darth vader said:

Is AOS submitted all in one document or is i-864 submitted separately and financial documents separately?

Also, is there an option to upload "additional documents" under AOS?

You can submit it all separately and additional documents are available under both! I added my Canadian Citizenship stuff under the additional documents section :)

Removing Conditions timeline:

• I-90 accidentally submitted - 2020-08-14
  • I-751 submitted & received - 2021-03-26
  • Biometrics applied to case - 2021-04-21
  • Ready to schedule interview - 2021-12-22
  • Interview scheduled - 2022-01-04
  • Interview - 2022-02-01 / Postponed
  • New 10 year card being sent out!!!!
    2022-02-03 / Case Approved 2022-02-04

13 hours ago, Elrona said:

AOS and Civil documents have been submitted via CEAC. Now just wait for CC (and hopefully no checklists!). I also might have a possibility to request expedite but is there point anymore now that the documents have been submitted to CEAC? Has anyone tried to request expedite after submitting documents?

I haven’t tried to expedite after submitting documents, so this is all based on my own research and what I’ve read about others’ experiences, but whether it could help or not depends on the speed of your embassy. If there is typically a long wait for an interview, it might be helpful for you to request expedited processing. Otherwise, they will assign you an interview in the order your application is received. I think at this stage, it is just highly dependent on your embassy. So maybe contact them to ask about typical wait time for interviews and process for requesting expedite?

Beneficiary Country: UK / Consulate: Sydney, Australia / Nebraska Service Center

27-Nov-2017 - Sent I-130 package to Chicago Lockbox

30-Nov-2017 (+3 days, 3 days) - NOA1, petition sent to Nebraska Service Center

28-Jun-2018 (+210 days, 213 days) - NOA2, petition approved

16-Jul-2018 (+18 days, 231 days) - Petition sent to Department of State

23-Jul-2018 (+7 days, 238 days) - Petition received by NVC (confirmed via phone on 24 July)
21-Aug-2018 (+29 days, 267 days) - Welcome Letter received by email, paid AOS and IV fee

23-Aug-2018 (+2 days, 269 days) - IV Application (Form DS-260), Civil Documents, Affidavit of Support, and Financial Documents all submitted to NVC on CEAC

7-Sep-2018 (+15 days, 284 days) - NVC Case Complete

18-9-2018 (+11 days, 295 days) - Interview scheduled, received notification from NVC via email - interview set for 16 October

16-10-2018 (+28 days, 323 days) - Interview - visa approved!

18-10-2018 (+2 days, 325 days) - Passport and visa received by AusPost Express Platinum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

GUUUUUYYYYSS

I just got 2 Emails from the NVC

First I got that everything was submitted ans accepted

and then I got an email that they made an action on our case and I should check on CEAC

So we did...there were 3 messages

First it says they want all my husbands W-2 for his latest tax return ( he works abroad and only has foreign paychecks so No W-2s and I hope that’s what they want to see at the Interview?!)

And second there was a message in regards to my previous US Visa scan( unfortunately it was up side down and they want me to change that).....HOW?!?!

And the third message said that all documents were accepted...

So I’m a little confused now and I thought before I call in the morning I ask you guys

When I check each document upload seperately it says accepted on all of them beaides my previous Visa, it only says submitted..how could I resubmit that?

Any help is appreciated

:)

Edited by mrmvkjts

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

Hi everyone I check my online ststus and all documents were accepted except some blanks on i864 were missing  then my crazy lawyer submit those right away when I check on my phone it shows case complete with at nvc blue color which on updates first phones or computers?

wow! congratulations! we have similar dates we can't wait for our case to be complete!

6 hours ago, happilyvisa said:

Hi everyone I check my online ststus and all documents were accepted except some blanks on i864 were missing  then my crazy lawyer submit those right away when I check on my phone it shows case complete with at nvc blue color which on updates first phones or computers?

Can you explain what you meant by "all documents were accepted except some blanks on i864 were missing"? Did you miss some field that was supposed to be populated or did you miss on filling all non-applicable fields with "NONE" or "N/A"?

1 hour ago, mrmvkjts said:

GUUUUUYYYYSS

I just got 2 Emails from the NVC

First I got that everything was submitted ans accepted

and then I got an email that they made an action on our case and I should check on CEAC

So we did...there were 3 messages

First it says they want all my husbands W-2 for his latest tax return ( he works abroad and only has foreign paychecks so No W-2s and I hope that’s what they want to see at the Interview?!)

And second there was a message in regards to my previous US Visa scan( unfortunately it was up side down and they want me to change that).....HOW?!?!

And the third message said that all documents were accepted...

So I’m a little confused now and I thought before I call in the morning I ask you guys

When I check each document upload seperately it says accepted on all of them beaides my previous Visa, it only says submitted..how could I resubmit that?

Any help is appreciated

:)

Did you submit tax return or an IRS tax transcript for most recent year?

Edited by darth vader

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for a little help from you guys: I have compiled all documents needed for AOS, and wanted to run it through you guys, please let me know if I am missing something. Here is the list of the AOS docs:

1. Signed and scanned i-864 form

2. Most recent IRS tax transcript for year 2017
3. Proof of current income - offer letter stating current annual income and pay stubs
4. Proof of assets to supplement income - although we do not need this, but we still included it
5. Letter of support and living arrangement from my in-laws

Thanks! 😁

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

so i got an NVC checklist on August 17th asking for my wife's original BC and passport, which i sent back to them through my lawyer on Aug 21st, do you know how long the wait time will be? Is it going to be longer since it's a checklist?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Abies said:

@Ajt3 you are next in line for a Congratulation. How's it been with you? Your interview is in 2days.

All the best buddy.

Thank u so much @Abies very tensed right now.Medical and biometrics done.. Tomorrow is my interview.. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight .Haha.Will let you inform.next week is yours right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajt3 said:

Thank u so much @Abies very tensed right now.Medical and biometrics done.. Tomorrow is my interview.. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight .Haha.Will let you inform.next week is yours right?

Yea dear. Mine is in few days. I know the feeling,im kinda tensed too but i don't have an option. All best dear,will be waiting patiently to read your consulate review of approval.

Best of luck dear.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yea dear. Mine is in few days. I know the feeling,im kinda tensed too but i don't have an option. All best dear,will be waiting patiently to read your consulate review of approval.

Best of luck dear.

Thanks a lot.best of luck to both of us.yes will inform everything once I will be done with it.Take care :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Guys 

Got my Case number and invoice number today via email. Need some help.

1. So the first step is to pay both fees?
  2.  NVC mention my wife sir name spell wrong so to correct should I have to call NVC?
  3. My wife ( Petitioner) moved and change her job and apartment in Aug-18 should we call NVC for the change of address before submitting the fee and AOS and DS-260 or after submitting.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.