dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

Thank you so much. Your right. I was just having a moment. This process sure does put ppl at stress. Im so thankful im here now within the process. Praying its swifter thab months for casenumber. 

yes, definitely! I know they have to be thorough with the checks they do on people, but the process is drawn out and its not fair. Its like a test. But just a couple to a few months to go and its done. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/23/2018 at 7:46 AM, arellah said:

Just got our CC email! Yipee!!!! :D

Congratulations ! 😊 🎉🥂:dance:

I see Montreal is taking long to book interviews, hope the waiting time gets better and you do not have to wait to long.

Service Center: Nebraska 

Consulate: Montreal, Canada 

Marriage: 1994-07-02

I-130 Sent: 2017-11-13

I-130 NOA1: 2017-11-17

I-130 RFE: 2018-06-01 (Requested Large Marriage Certificate-Applied to Government for Certificate)

I-130 RFE Sent: 2018-06-29

USCIS Email Received acknowledging receipt of RFE: 2018-07-10-same date shows received on USCIS website.

I-130 Approval NOA2 Letter received with Notice date of: 2018-08-10

I-130 Approved-NOA2 USCIS Website: 2018-08-13 

USCIS Email received stating we sent your case to NVC on: 2018-08-20 (Email received: 2018-09-13)

NVC Received Case: 2018-08-27-Date received by phone call to NVC-advice given to call NVC 7 days after case sent to NVC

Called and also emailed NVC to ask question about New Requirement for Police Certificate Effective Sept 10th: 2018-09-07, was advised would take 8 weeks for case number from date received at NVC. (Only took 3 weeks)

Received Case number: 2018-09-18-Email Received 

Received AOS & IV Bill: 2018-09-18-Email Received

Paid AOS & IV Bills: 2018-10-09

CEAC website shows AOS & IV as "Paid":  2018-10-11 (2 business days) 

IV Application (DS260) completed: 2018-11-01

Submitted AOS & IV Documents: 2018-11-04

Case Complete: 2018-11-09 

Interview date received by phone call and email: 2018-12-17

Interview Date: Jan 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. 

Interview Complete: APPROVED ! 🙂🙂

Passport/Visa received at home address in BC: 2019-02-01

10 hours ago, beachboy95 said:

Hello. We re-uploaded docs as well as few days ago. Still waiting for them to be reviewed.

Thanks for the info, almost 3 weeks and we got the notice today that our documents have been accepted, very good news as we celebrate our Anniversary today :)

Another waiting game for interview sched.

9 hours ago, O&O said:

Same here.. upload 8/4 .. received an email that one document was rejected because it was scanned incorrectly on 8/13.. resubmitted on the same day...no update as yet . called NVC daily.. Same answer given" It could take up to 3 weeks"

I received the CC notif today.  Hope you will also have the CC by next week, hang in there 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, DGTravel said:

I received the CC notif today.  Hope you will also have the CC by next week, hang in there 

I received mine as well..😁 

Anyone know anything about the US Embassy in Athens? The only CC to interview data I can find is from 2016. Not sure how accurate it is, but after some research I saw that the average green card ( not just CR1) receivers yearly from Greece are about 1,200. I am wondering how much of a line there is at the embassy. Praying constantly for CC and an interview soon :)

4 hours ago, Keeley said:

@redvines, how are you going? Any updates? We just submitted all our documents yesterday and now hoping for a speedy CC! I know you’re just ahead of me in this process so I’ll be looking to you for recent Sydney processing times! :) 

You're ahead of me now, we're still waiting to receive my wife's latest tax return and haven't submitted all our documents yet.

12/26/17 - NOA1

06/27/18 - NOA2 (+183 days)

07/11/18 - Case sent to NVC (+14 days)

07/18/18 - NVC Received (+7 days)

08/10/18 - NVC Case Number (+23 days)

09/06/18 - All Docs Submitted (+27 days)

09/19/18 - Case Complete at NVC (+13 days)

10/18/18 -  Interview appointment letter received (+29 days)

11/20/18 - Interview Date (+33 days) - APPROVED!

11/26/18 - Visa Received 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, DGTravel said:

Thanks for the info, almost 3 weeks and we got the notice today that our documents have been accepted, very good news as we celebrate our Anniversary today :)

Congrats and Happy Anniversary 🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, mrmvkjts said:

So we called the NVC right now... and basically we should ignore this email for today and wait till something changes on CEAC next week..
Would have been too nice to have a CC after only 3 hours ;)

Wish u to get ur CC sooner!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, DGTravel said:

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 hours ago, lvsweets said:

I called NVC today about 2:30 pm and 27min waiting and got good news. My case has been delivered to NVC now to wait for a case number. How long does that take guys? I cant wait to ger my casenumber and get the ball rolling once again. 

Congrats.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hello guys, my wife just called NVC this evening. she was told only Invoice number but no ID number. the rep said coz my case isn't loaded to the system yet. any advise on this ? thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.