Greenbaum

July 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
1 minute ago, conarroest said:

How do we look up to see which interview dates are available? 

I don’t believe you can do that until the embassy gets your files and then they contact you with the next steps. This is only my knowledge

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fils 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
13 minutes ago, jakejon said:

Oh I don’t know how to do that? Our case is still at NVC. Hoping I can get an interview for mid-end September! I’m leaving my job at end of September and going for an Oct POE! Revving for it. Don’t think the interviews would be as far out as medicals (not sure so scared to say in case I’m wrong). Are you UK too? 

I think someone said you can book your interview after filling up DS-160 even if your petition is still at NVC as Long as you have your case number. But this  should be double checked, I don’t want to  misinform you.

and yes UK as well :) 

edit : I found this link if that can help answer questions

Edited by veeandzack

1 hour ago, veeandzack said:

I think someone said you can book your interview after filling up DS-160 even if your petition is still at NVC as Long as you have your case number. But this  should be double checked, I don’t want to  misinform you.

and yes UK as well :) 

edit : I found this link if that can help answer questions

The DS - 160 is a document that stands on it's own. It does not affect anything. It does not need to be finished to do anything else EXCEPT the interview and it can be completed between NOA2 and the day before your interview. You can't use it to find any information about your case. You can't use if for anything other than for its original intent and that is for the CO to use during your interview to adjudicate your case.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 hour ago, conarroest said:

How do we look up to see which interview dates are available? 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/vn/index.html?firstTime=No

1 hour ago, TogoAfrica said:

I don’t believe you can do that until the embassy gets your files and then they contact you with the next steps. This is only my knowledge

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/vn/index.html?firstTime=No

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

1 hour ago, veeandzack said:

Did you start looking up for interview dates ? I am wondering How long that one takes 🤔

1 hour ago, jakejon said:

Oh I don’t know how to do that? Our case is still at NVC. Hoping I can get an interview for mid-end September! I’m leaving my job at end of September and going for an Oct POE! Revving for it. Don’t think the interviews would be as far out as medicals (not sure so scared to say in case I’m wrong). Are you UK too? 

First of all, if you haven’t already done so, make sure you complete your DS-160 and request your police certificate.  Now that you have your case number, you can call Knightsbridge to schedule your medical exam.  You’ll need to give them your case number when you schedule your appointment.  Once you have your exam scheduled, DS-160 completed and have everything else that you need for your interview, complete the Notification of Applicant Readiness Form and when your NVC case status changes to “In-transit” you can go to https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv to create an account and schedule an interview.  Make sure that you allow at least 5 working days between the date of your medical exam and the date of your interview or risk the results from the exam not arriving in time.  For your interview go here https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv/  or call here 442074867822

U.S. Embassy London is pleased to inform you that we have received an approved petition in support of your

fiancee) or K3/4 visa application. Please refer to our website at https://uk.usembassv.gov/visas/fiancee-2/applying-for-the-visa/ for detailed instructions on preparing for your visa interview and scheduling the appointment.

In accordance with 9 FAM 41.81 PN3.2, please find:

•        One copy of the petitioner's approved Form I- 129F, together with any criminal background information (including information on protection orders) that USCIS has gathered on the petitioner and any information that USC1S has provided regarding prior Form 1-129F filings by the petitioner.

•        One copy of USCIS's pamphlet, "Information on the Legal Rights Available to Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence in the United States and Facts about Immigrating on a Marriage-Based Visa.

Issuance of a K visa is not guaranteed. A Consular Officer will evaluate your case and make a final determination

You are advised not to make any travel plans until you receive your visa.

Should you need to communicate with the Embassy regarding your case, please provide your case number exactly as

it is listed below.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/tourism-visitor/required-documents/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

5 hours ago, TogoAfrica said:

Noa1 old site Dec 20

Noa1 new site dec.26

Noa2 July 18th 

210 days waiting 

now onto the next waiting games 😜 and just finished reading all of this forum so I don’t ask the same questions again 😜! I imagine there won’t be much information out there on our country, Togo. I have reached out to the three before us that recently went through it. But if anyone has any other information about this country we would appreciate it. Thanks! 

this is wonderful news news to wake up too!!!

I could have sworn I gave this to you already but just the same here it is. But we had a price increase for the information. Sorry. :jest:

https://tg.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee/

https://evisaforms.state.gov/default.asp?postcode=LOM&appcode=3

They need; 

* 6 Passport Photos

* Passport

* Copy of Passport Data Page

* Copy of Interview Appointment Letter

* A copy of Vaccination/Medical Record (if any) 

There will be samples' analysis, including X-ray and Physical Examination.  After which, they determine the vaccines to be given, but the vaccines needed for US Immigration includes;

* TDT = Tetanus & Diphtheria Toxoids

* IPV = Inactivated Polio Vaccine

* Varicella

* MMR = Measles, Mumps & Rubella

* Influenza

After two weeks, the Applicant goes back to the Clinic to pick up the result for the Interview.

For Togo they scheduled the interview for us and there is no “packet 4”. We were able to pick up the information referred to as packet 3 at the embassy and my fiancé brings all the paperwork back the day of the interview. Plus he was instructed he will pay the fee the day of the interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

6 hours ago, xJohnMx said:

For my Indonesia folks, I contacted the Consular Section of the Embassy in Jakarta, and they confirmed that "a clear scanned copy is sufficient" of the I-134 Affidavit of Support, signed, along with a copy of last year's tax returns and current pay stubs for 2018 is accepted. No need to mail an original signature copy to Indonesia.

Yup... that is the correct information but not only for Jakarta but for everyone that a "wet" signature is required. Now for the financials that is Embassy specific and should follow the requirement for your individual Embassy.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/interview-prepare/required-documents.html

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/uscis-finalizes-guidance-signature-requirements

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2018/2018-02-16-PM-602-0134.1-Signatures-on-Paper-Applications-Petitions-Requests-and-Other-Documents.pdf

"A signature is valid even if the original signature is later photocopied, scanned, faxed, or similarly reproduced. Regardless of how it is transmitted to USCIS, the copy must be of an original document containing a handwritten, ink signature, unless regulations or the form instructions state otherwise. USCIS will not accept signatures created by a typewriter, word processor, stamp, auto-pen, or similar device."

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Outreach/Draft%20Memorandum%20for%20Comment/PED_SignatureRequirementPM.pdf

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

5 hours ago, TogoAfrica said:

Noa1 old site Dec 20

Noa1 new site dec.26

Noa2 July 18th 

210 days waiting 

now onto the next waiting games 😜 and just finished reading all of this forum so I don’t ask the same questions again 😜! I imagine there won’t be much information out there on our country, Togo. I have reached out to the three before us that recently went through it. But if anyone has any other information about this country we would appreciate it. Thanks! 

this is wonderful news news to wake up too!!!

Isn't wonderful when you Trust the Process. Good things happen. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Everything seems to move fast after NOA2...now I’m pretty confused because I don’t know exactly what to put together for my interview lol...I’ve read a lot and I’m finding it hard what and what not to include as evidence!!..any help guys ??? @Greenbaum I would love to hear from you on this 🙏🏾

20 minutes ago, sitta said:

Everything seems to move fast after NOA2...now I’m pretty confused because I don’t know exactly what to put together for my interview lol...I’ve read a lot and I’m finding it hard what and what not to include as evidence!!..any help guys ??? @Greenbaum I would love to hear from you on this 🙏🏾

https://de.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WeDdaex3ExDndFVHrQxdXWSMrrsuvIK5/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wop8bIKTDfrixAjYxHktS9bkfEeRi1oh/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

We called yesterday. No news yet. 7/10

Hey Little_Vixen!! 

Try ringing every single day. You’ve done your waiting! I’m not embarrassed to admit but from Monday I rang twice a day every single day. It’s our time now. We’ve waited long enough for NOA2! 

Once you get your case number it will be your time to slayyy in the Netherlands!!

Would love to see the Netherlands one day 😍😍😍

Timeline

Timeline
2 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

I could have sworn I gave this to you already but just the same here it is. But we had a price increase for the information. Sorry. :jest:

https://tg.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee/

https://evisaforms.state.gov/default.asp?postcode=LOM&appcode=3

They need; 

* 6 Passport Photos

* Passport

* Copy of Passport Data Page

* Copy of Interview Appointment Letter

* A copy of Vaccination/Medical Record (if any) 

There will be samples' analysis, including X-ray and Physical Examination.  After which, they determine the vaccines to be given, but the vaccines needed for US Immigration includes;

* TDT = Tetanus & Diphtheria Toxoids

* IPV = Inactivated Polio Vaccine

* Varicella

* MMR = Measles, Mumps & Rubella

* Influenza

After two weeks, the Applicant goes back to the Clinic to pick up the result for the Interview.

For Togo they scheduled the interview for us and there is no “packet 4”. We were able to pick up the information referred to as packet 3 at the embassy and my fiancé brings all the paperwork back the day of the interview. Plus he was instructed he will pay the fee the day of the interview.

Lol wow if you did I don’t remember it...but I very likely got lost in all this information!! It is definitely a lot to keep track of...thank you!!!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.