1,446 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jsaechao907 said:

Received date 07/13

notice date 07/23

got my NOA extended for another 18 months. Hope to see a green card soon.

wish everyone the best!

Hi! When was your check cashed??? Just curious lol  Good luck to you as well!

4 minutes ago, Twist899 said:

Hi! When was your check cashed??? Just curious lol  Good luck to you as well!

July 25, thank you! Same to you...

2 minutes ago, jsaechao907 said:

July 25, thank you! Same to you...

We're 10 days apart, hopefully mine is quick as yours!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi VJ,

I am need of suggestion rather I will say need an advise for  sworn affidavits for friend , I have one sworn affidavit form  friend and one form my In-laws , will that be ok or you have to have two sworn affidavit from your friends ... Please help !!

Edited by W loves S

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, W loves S said:

I did the same thing. One from friend and one from in laws. Many people don't even put the affidavit so we good!

Hi VJ,

I am needs of suggestion rather I will say needs an advise for  sworn affidavits for friend , I have one sworn affidavit form  friend and one form my In-laws , will that be ok or you have to have two sworn affidavit from your friends

7 minutes ago, Krutarth said:

I just had my two brothers and a friend write me a letter nothing fancy and not notarize. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, jsaechao907 said:

I just had my two brothers and a friend write me a letter nothing fancy and not notarize. 

I did get them notarized

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks guys, i am planing to send my packet this by Saturday to CSC. i am eligible since May 2018  and GC expired on Aug 24 2018, due to my wife surgery  i am little late in my filling. Good Luck to everyone and I will pray from every one. 

6 hours ago, BaconBait said:

VJName........................Date of I-751...NOA1 Date...Biometrics.....Approved .........Notes
PHILDINFTLAUDY                 07/23/18          --/--/18           --/--/18             --/--/--

PINBAK                                   07/09/18     07/10/18

DASBESTE                              07/19/18          --/--/18           --/--/18            --/--/--

MARRIENNE                           07/13/18          --/--/18           --/--/18            --/--/--       DIVORCE/FEE WAIVER

SPC                                          07/05/18      07/09/18          --/--/18             --/--/--

IMPLIFE                                   07/20/18          --/--/18           --/--/18            --/--/--

WYY                                          07/12/18         --/--/18           --/--/18            --/--/--

RNAB32                                   07/02/18      07/05/18          --/--/18            --/--/--

BACONBAIT                            07/12/18        -/-/18               --/--/18            --/--/--

Vermont Service Center (1 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName.......................Date of I-751...NOA1 Date...Biometrics.....Approved..........Notes
JOHN&MARIA                  07/23/18          --/--/18.          --/--/18             --/--/--

ENDOFMAY                      07/12/18          07/16/18

Edited by endofmay

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

can anyone use the receipt number and find case status online?  mine shown as invalid case number. 

16th April'2016- Sent out the application via UPS to Chicago.
19th April'2016-NOA
22nd April'2016- Checks have been cashed.
21st May'2016- Received Biometric Appointment Letter
23rd May'2016- Successfully Walked In Biometric Appointment
6th June'2016- Request for Expedite EAD
24th June'2016- Expedite EAD case approved
27th June'2016- AP approved
14th July'2016-EAD/AP Combo card received !!!!!!!
1st Sep'2016-Interview -- approved on site
Good luck Everyone! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

1 hour ago, jason58555855 said:

can anyone use the receipt number and find case status online?  mine shown as invalid case number. 

I am still getting invalid case number as well. My NOA receipt date is 7/10/2018 so it's been weeks, but from what I remember when I did the AOS, it took a few weeks to even show. :/ 

AOS TimeLine

Adjusting from K-1 Visa

File/Sent (AOS/EAD/AP): 05/31/2016

Chicago Lock-Box Received (AOS/EAD/AP): 06/01/2016

Check Cashed: 06/09/2016

NOA1 (Email + Text x3): 06/10/2016

NOA1 Hardcopy (AOS/EAD/AP): 06/13/2016

Biometrics Letter: 06/24/2016 for 07/08/2016

Cases Appeared Online: 07/26/2016

Filed SR for EAD: 08/24/2016

SR assigned for response, Email Received and Completed - No Action Taken :( : 08/26/2016

90th Day from Received Date: 08/30/2016 - Still no approvals for AOS/EAD/AP

AOS Approved i485: 09/02/2016 - no Interview K1 Visa - Online Status never updated from finger print received

My Case Site updated showing approval for i485 AOS: 09/06/2016

Received Welcome Letter - i797 AOS approval: 09/09/2016 - filed paperwork in married name approval came in maiden - apparently USCIS saw fit to just add the name they wanted and not filed...

AOS updated to "Card Mailed to Me" no tracking number: 09/13/2016

Green Card Recieved: 09/15/2016 signed up for usps.com and never got any email/text about the delivery

ROC

I-751 - 07/09/2018

Hi guys!

So I still haven’t got my NOA and my money order was cashed on Wednesday.. I see similar people timeline like me already got their NOA1 on Thursday 😩 .. I’m just worried that they’ve sent it to our old address although I’ve changed it online 5 months ago! They sent my reminder to my old address so I’m kind of worried.. should I panic? 

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

28 minutes ago, pinbak said:

I am still getting invalid case number as well. My NOA receipt date is 7/10/2018 so it's been weeks, but from what I remember when I did the AOS, it took a few weeks to even show. :/ 

2 hours ago, jason58555855 said:

Have you guys tried using https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ?

I already mentioned this website when someone else was having trouble.

Ive been able to check my case since the 16th when I got my noa1

10 minutes ago, Yanirose said:

Hi guys!

So I still haven’t got my NOA and my money order was cashed on Wednesday.. I see similar people timeline like me already got their NOA1 on Thursday 😩 .. I’m just worried that they’ve sent it to our old address although I’ve changed it online 5 months ago! They sent my reminder to my old address so I’m kind of worried.. should I panic? 

They should send the letter to the address you put in your petition. I can see why they used your old address for the 120 day reminder since it was in your original i485 but for this new one, I don’t believe so.

Give it a couple of weeks before panicking and also maybe keep in contact with the new tenants in your old address?

good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.