TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AnGrig said:

for the whole month they have stated that the case has never reached the embassy, they have sent it back from NVC (department of state requested it back)... it's just awful!

for the whole month they have stated that the case has never reached the embassy, they have sent it back from NVC (department of state requested it back)... it's just awful!

That's strange..... I thought you had the interview  it didn't go well so they sent it back to uscis.... This is very weird maybe you should post it the the general forum where you have more experience members 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jeffreyyu said:

That's strange..... I thought you had the interview  it didn't go well so they sent it back to uscis.... This is very weird maybe you should post it the the general forum where you have more experience members 

Yep, that's really strange, Yiu mean to open a thread or you have another forum, if yes, can you please send a link to a more appropriate one?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, AnGrig said:

Yep, that's really strange, Yiu mean to open a thread or you have another forum, if yes, can you please send a link to a more appropriate one?

yes start a new post in the K1 forum

2 hours ago, AnGrig said:

People I am totally confused after this letter... 
is there anyone who had a similar experience or understands what they mean?
Any help or advice will be highly appreciated 

40368404_1944229628973664_4307661466980319232_n.jpg

@Greenbaum, can you maybe offer her some further info/remedy?

I've suggested contacting her Senator immediately.

USCIS has given her a deadline as to when her petition will expire and sent her this AND that was AFTER she spoke with a Tier 2 rep and he opened an enquiry into her case as to why it was sent back from her embassy to USCIS. They haven't told her much else.

Help?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 hours ago, AnGrig said:

for the whole month they have stated that the case has never reached the embassy, they have sent it back from NVC (department of state requested it back)... it's just awful!

for the whole month they have stated that the case has never reached the embassy, they have sent it back from NVC (department of state requested it back)... it's just awful!

I’m in the same situation.  NOA2 received August 9th and NVC said they received the car on the 21st.  On the 24th all of a sudden NVC doesn’t have it.  On the 29th I get the following email. 

Edited by Ontarkie
Removed attachment do to personal information.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, TropicalLove said:

I’m in the same situation.  NOA2 received August 9th and NVC said they received the car on the 21st.  On the 24th all of a sudden NVC doesn’t have it.  On the 29th I get the following email. 

I am so sorry this happened to you too... We have not received such an email however, we did an inquiry with tier 2 officer and this was the response to it...  have you done any inquiry, or contacted congressman/senator, etc?

Edited by Ontarkie
edited quoted part to remove personal info

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~One post edited to remove attachment and another post that quoted edited for privacy ~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
Just now, Ontarkie said:

~~One post edited to remove attachment and another post that quoted edited for privacy ~~

Thank you so much!  I couldn’t figure out how to delete the attachments with my personal information.  Thank you!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, TropicalLove said:

Thank you so much!  I couldn’t figure out how to delete the attachments with my personal information.  Thank you!!!

You're welcome.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello there November filers,

Just wanted to ask if there is anyone here that hasn't received their NoA2 yet? I'm a January filer at day 226, I know it's not as long as some have to wait, but since I'm out of processing time and USCIS can't give any information as to what is happening to my case besides that " it was received". I wanted to see how things are going in other months and the excuse that USCIS keeps sending out.

Edited by SilverMonk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, SilverMonk said:

Just wanted to ask if there is anyone here that hasn't received their NoA2 yet? I'm a January filer at day 226, I know it's not as long as some have to wait, but since I'm out of processing time and USCIS can't give any information as to what is happening to my case besides that " it was received". I wanted to see how things are going in other months and the excuse that USCIS keeps sending out.

November 24th per my NOA1 letter. Still waiting. We filed an inquiry and received an email saying it's being adjudicated and we should have a response in 45 days. Beyond frustrating. I'm ready for my love to be home with me!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
39 minutes ago, theatregirl24 said:

November 24th per my NOA1 letter. Still waiting. We filed an inquiry and received an email saying it's being adjudicated and we should have a response in 45 days. Beyond frustrating. I'm ready for my love to be home with me!!!

What I've been noticing is that they only seem to have 3 cookie cutter answers. "Your case was received" " your case is undergoing security checks " " your case is being adjudicated" and all ask to wait anywhere from 30-60 days.

Have you tried contacting your congressman or senator to see if they can get a little more information than usual from USCIS?

I know the feeling. I just want my happy ending! Lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 8/30/2018 at 8:11 PM, SilverMonk said:

Nov 14th and still waiting..."pending security checks" or so they say.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/30/2018 at 6:11 PM, SilverMonk said:

Nov 9-2017 here. Got RFE 6-1-2018 received 2 on the site Aug 14, (thank God)still waiting for the mail with NVC number. So have come to the Philippines again for visit have to leave by Sept 26😧🤗☺️

Edited by Steve_Sherl
forgot a letter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 9/1/2018 at 10:39 PM, Sandy05 said:

Nov 14th and still waiting..."pending security checks" or so they say.

They are already adjudicating February petitions and we're over here still waiting! So much for the processing in the order received!  😠  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.