TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Amy & John said:

Our NOA1 is Nov 1st. 

Yes ours has responded she has some sort of contact there nothing special but yeah at least that person is actually at the service centre. Tier twos are useless when it comes to information especially with cases like ours. So try contacted them and explain they have direct emails to the service centres so it’s worth a try. 

Oh okay, so even our NOA1 dates are almost the same, so let's stay connected and help each other with any info that can be helpful in this process.

Yesterday my fiance called uscis they told that may request rfe in this case, and that they can't provide any timelines.

Just one more question, I noticed your case is also in california service centre, right? Whom have you contacted the congressman or senator? there are congressmen for every area, we have been adviced to contact the senator of California not LA, so need to understand which is better.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, AnGrig said:

Oh okay, so even our NOA1 dates are almost the same, so let's stay connected and help each other with any info that can be helpful in this process.

Yesterday my fiance called uscis they told that may request rfe in this case, and that they can't provide any timelines.

Just one more question, I noticed your case is also in california service centre, right? Whom have you contacted the congressman or senator? there are congressmen for every area, we have been adviced to contact the senator of California not LA, so need to understand which is better.

We contacted our local congressman’s office in texas

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, Quiata said:

My thoughts are with those still waiting for their NOA2.

My fiance and I had our interview on July 9th. We are waiting for the visa to be processed.

We provided all requested documents. My fiancé has twins. Although we've expressed they are not expected to follow…we were asked to provide their birth certificates to be processed (the NVC creates cases for children of the beneficiary).

In hindsight, I can see why the consulate would want their info…in case something happens to the mother.

I was quite frustrated because I felt like we should have been notified to have the birth certificates for the children whether they plan to follow or not. We would have had the documents at the interview and would not have been delayed in the having the visa processed.

Good news, is we are approved…documents were received for processing. The CEAC site shows that the case has been updated twice last week.

We're praying for the issued visa this week.

I extended my stay a whole week hoping he'd be able to travel with me. Unfortunately, that did not happen.

God willing…we will be blessed with the visa this week. In God's time….we are thankful to be able to receive the visa.

Praise God!!! Our visa was issued today!!!

So thankful!!! I am excited to have him here to help finish our wedding planning!!!

May 22 2017 - Met in person 

• Nov 01 2017  -  Mailed I-129F
  • Nov 02 2017  -  Case received
  • Nov 06 2017  -  NOA1 (Case submitted)
  • May 17 2018  -  NOA2 (192 days from NOA1) - no RFE
  • June 7 2018  -  NVC Received 
  • June 8 2018  -  NVC Case Number Received
  • June 12 2018 - Case sent to Embassy
  • June 13 2018  -  Consulate Received (In "Ready" Status)
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • June 14 2018  -  Packet 4 Received (email)
  • June 18 2018  -  Medical
  • July 9 2018  -  Interview: Eventually APPROVED (August 14, 2018)
  • August 22 2018  -  Visa In Hand
  • August 25 2018  -  POE ( days)
  •  2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • Sept 14 2018 - Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi can anyone help me please 

I didn’t work properly for almost 2 yrs because of nursing school so I don’t have w2 forms and income tax returns showed no income.
So affidavit of support form I-134 contains my recent full time employment with salary details. 
So I decided to include my parents for sponsorship along with mine. 
So do I fill out 2 different forms of I-134 (one for my father and one for my mother) and attach their w2 with it along with my I-134 and employment details and explanation of why I wasn’t able to get W2?
Or do I need to file some other type of forms for sponsorship from my parents?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello I have read in some post I don't remember where... But I read that the vaccinations at the medical exam before your interview is not mandatory. And I have read some consular reviews of people who refused to vaccinations and will get them with their AOS. Can anyone confirm that this is true and if they can link me to something that says if so or not

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shottayut said:

Hello I have read in some post I don't remember where... But I read that the vaccinations at the medical exam before your interview is not mandatory. And I have read some consular reviews of people who refused to vaccinations and will get them with their AOS. Can anyone confirm that this is true and if they can link me to something that says if so or not

U can get vaccinations at any time as long as it is documented. Need to have it done prior to AOS medical. I believe 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/22/2018 at 8:43 PM, mital said:

Hi can anyone help me please 

I didn’t work properly for almost 2 yrs because of nursing school so I don’t have w2 forms and income tax returns showed no income.
So affidavit of support form I-134 contains my recent full time employment with salary details. 
So I decided to include my parents for sponsorship along with mine. 
So do I fill out 2 different forms of I-134 (one for my father and one for my mother) and attach their w2 with it along with my I-134 and employment details and explanation of why I wasn’t able to get W2?
Or do I need to file some other type of forms for sponsorship from my parents?

Hey there just reviewing your I-134 status and a couple of things. Did you work the full 12 months in 2017? If so how much was the total wages for last year? https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocs/2018_hhs_poverty_guidelines.pdf. This link will help you determine if you reached the 100% poverty guideline or not. If not, you may be able to add EITHER your father or mother but not both. You cannot combine both salaries. So figure out who made more than the US poverty Guidelines. How many people are you claiming just you and your fiancee? Just check with someone who has experience in the US embassy in New Delhi but as far as I can see you can have a joint sponsor as the Philippines do not allow a joint sponsor. Hope that helps.  https://in.usembassy.gov/  I think as long as you are now working full time and can provide a joint sponsor you should be fine but remember you can provide only one salary that is over the poverty guidlines so if you only have 2 dependents that will be $20,580 and above. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, Amy & John said:

FINALLY APPROVED!!

NOA1 Nov 3rd (new site)

NOA2 Aug 23rd

298 days & a lot of BS to go with it. 

Congrats!!!! It's about time so the rest of the way is really fast so just get ready in about 2 weeks to get your NVC number and call (603) 334-0700 and then you can really move the process along quickly. Once again Congrats my friend!!!!!!:thumbs:

Edited by Ryanmaria2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, Amy & John said:

FINALLY APPROVED!!

NOA1 Nov 3rd (new site)

NOA2 Aug 23rd

298 days & a lot of BS to go with it. 

Many many congratulations to you, really glad you got it. I can totally understand what you must be feeling. I too am at Day 245 here...

Againmany many congratulations, you must be relieved n relaxed now.

Timeline

People I am totally confused after this letter... 
is there anyone who had a similar experience or understands what they mean?
Any help or advice will be highly appreciated 

40368404_1944229628973664_4307661466980319232_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, AnGrig said:

40368404_1944229628973664_4307661466980319232_n.jpguscis will allow the petition to die that's it 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jeffreyyu said:
46 minutes ago, AnGrig said:

40368404_1944229628973664_4307661466980319232_n.jpguscis will allow the petition to die that's it 

Well I was hoping that the embassy found something that USCIS missed and sent it back and after review poster may get an RFE.  Trying to remain optimistic.

Timeline

for the whole month they have stated that the case has never reached the embassy, they have sent it back from NVC (department of state requested it back)... it's just awful!

1 hour ago, Jenny17655 said:

Well I was hoping that the embassy found something that USCIS missed and sent it back and after review poster may get an RFE.  Trying to remain optimistic.

for the whole month they have stated that the case has never reached the embassy, they have sent it back from NVC (department of state requested it back)... it's just awful!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.