Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, lucybelle said:

Hey everyone!  Back for the gossip!!  (Random side note, the esposo and I are actually moving back to his country!!!  So I get to do visas all over again, this time for me!  Yippee...)

Alright I think I'm all caught up!

I have always had a bit of a ... not soft spot, but compassion I think for Pedro. I believe that relationship is genuine. He's a loser, she's an idiot. It's real.  Chantels family is awful. They are so awful it almost pains me to watch them. Hiring a PI to investigate, are you kidding me?? But it's obvious that Pedro's family is taking advantage of the situation. They're milking it, and Chantels family is awful. They keep trying to supposedly mend the family, but continue to bring up random . 

Everyone else is the same. The way Jorge stares at Anfisas cleavage is disgusting. Like, really?

Paolo and Russ is genuine. But they're sooo different. I'm guessing she's pregnant. They'll stick it out for short term, long term who knows what will happen.  The guilt trips that Paola's family is giving her and Russ is SO FAMILIAR.  Every time we visited my in-laws they totally are like "we never see you!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Why!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US??!!"  Yet even with their US visitor's visa they can never get on a plane to visit us.  It's very cultural.  I learned to live with it.

That sex talk between Annie and David has my mind scarred for the rest of my life. Ugh....

I do wish that with Nicole they would mention his visa got denied probably because he's from a Muslim country. We've all seen it happen plenty of time here on the forum.  I also loved the immigration lawyer suggesting a K-3 visa.  Umm, don't you mean CR-1??  I should be an immigration lawyer... I'd make way more money...

WARNING Some SPOILER Alerts (since you can search for stuff online about what is really happening). 

I thought it was Hilarious when Annie went into the no sex for you rant and then did her moans,...wife and I were rolling laughing.

As for Paolo and Russ...he is just way to jealous of her, it's obvious she is very beutiful and he is scared to death that she will see someone else or leave him. He needs to trust her and let her be her self (Colombians/aka Spanish decent always flaunt it if they've got it!) and are very open about their sexuality. I'm also guessing that she is pregnant. It's definitely a cultural thing, but most families will of course want you to visit them. In my wife's culture it's not as a big an issue because it so common for family members to be gone for extended periods of time working overseas.

I think I heard that with Azan and Nichole  they found out that there might be some connection with a drug dealer or drug related issues in his past. We all know that this relationship won't last (he is disgusted with her being in his presence around other people). This isn't just a "I'm Muslim and can't show affection in public" it's obvious in his body language that he doesn't want to be with her in public. 

Louise and Molly...this one will not last either...he doesn't want the responsibility of raising/taking care of her kids...but at least he is honest about it (she seems to always ignore this fact even though she knows how he feels about it). But..I've also read that they are already divorced..since most of this was filmed last year. 

The only couple I think that might last are Paola and Russ (if he can get over his jealousy issues), she seems to genuinely love him and he does her. Like you said...they seem to be very different people for each other, but that isn't always a bad thing as long as they can work it out).

So...Azan may be involved in drug dealing (you can never tell with TLC and how they cleverly edit the spoilers). In any event, he wasn't very successful at it because he had to rely on Nicole's Starbucks wages that she WUed to him to live. 

David is outraged that he has to pay rent for the place he lives in but is demanding that his son pay rent for the place he lives in 5 days a week. 

Paola is still in My-Jammy pretending to be a model. but she's not very good at it because she has t been able to afford a ticket to Colombia until now. I don't know how long they went for but it looks like they packed the entire apartment. I did notice the "heavy" tags on their bags when they arrived. I can't for the life of me work out how they managed to have bags that were overweight because Paola's clothes all seem to have large amounts of fabric missing, usually from the cleavage area. Maybe it was her hair extensions? 

I was pleased for the reurn of Papa Chantel. Had to laugh that Pedro, who lives in a shoe box with Chantel, arrived at a cabin 20 times the size of the shoe box and said he needed his space. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

10 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I was thinking the same thing about Nicole. I wonder if she had to have a co-sponsor... her mother, or whoever that woman was, didn't seem too emotionally invested in their relationship. I told my husband her whining gets on my nerves, though. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN WHAT HAAAAAAAAAAPPENEEEEED". :mellow:

I don't think there was ever an explanation about his interview....? I think I missed the tail end of the latest episode.

Molly is another full blown 90 day Cliché.

Yeah I definitely did not need a visual of David and Annie's intimate life. :wacko: Her sound effects were not needed, either. LOL

Nicole talked her father into being her co sponsor. Her mom wanted nothing to do with it. Her mom isn't for this relationship at all. Nicole is very immature. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
19 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

She did have to have a cosponsor for his visa.... Did you even watch last season at all??? She begged and pleaded for her dad to be their cosponsor for the visa because "she doesn't make to much".     Azan told her that he aced the interview perfectly and then got up on Administrative Processing then Denied. Which unfortunately is not uncommon for K1's going through Morocco.

Molly is just looking for a live in babysitter that she can have sex with and what ever his name is knows this. But like I told my wife last night he knows that he has to play the game at least until he gets his GC. I am pretty sure he is being coached on what to do and what not to do.

Hahahahahaha

Not all of it, actually. I catch it when I can and haven't seen all of this season. I was commenting on the referenced episode because it's the one I watched recently. I'll be sure to do my homework next time. ;)

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Just now, Paul & Mallory said:

Not all of it, actually. I catch it when I can and haven't seen all of this season. I was commenting on the referenced episode because it's the one I watched recently. I'll be sure to do my homework next time. ;)

Yeah we have it on in the background usually for just comedic affect on Sunday night or when we get it on demand because I ain't missing Westworld for that show.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Nicole talked her father into being her co sponsor. Her mom wanted nothing to do with it. Her mom isn't for this relationship at all. Nicole is very immature. 

Thank you! I missed that part, and it only showed her and her mom in the episode I watched this weekend. Yeah, her mom is clearly not a fan lol and I agree - she seems way too naïve and immature for this process. Usually doesn't end well.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

34 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Thank you! I missed that part, and it only showed her and her mom in the episode I watched this weekend. Yeah, her mom is clearly not a fan lol and I agree - she seems way too naïve and immature for this process. Usually doesn't end well.

Oh just wait I heard she is looking into trying to move to Morocco with the baby.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Oh just wait I heard she is looking into trying to move to Morocco with the baby.

:wacko: Oh geez. She is a hot mess express.

Håll ut, y'all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

K1 visas are denied frequently in Morocco. Often for no apparent reason, but generally it's because the CO does not believe the relationship is genuine. The clips about Azan having connections with drug trafficking just sound like TLC trying to keep viewers coming back. Also, the email that she was reading from the Casablanca consulate does sound like a real email that I've seen other K1 refusals receive before.

Nicole did 'move' to Morocco for a few months, but I don't think she took May with her. I believe her and Azan did get married there, and she is back in the US now and will presumably file a CR1 petition. At least that's what I've been hearing from several sources who claim to have an inside scoop. :whistle:

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:27 PM, javadown2 said:

As for Paolo and Russ...he is just way to jealous of her, it's obvious she is very beutiful and he is scared to death that she will see someone else or leave him. He needs to trust her and let her be her self (Colombians/aka Spanish decent always flaunt it if they've got it!) and are very open about their sexuality. I'm also guessing that she is pregnant. It's definitely a cultural thing, but most families will of course want you to visit them. In my wife's culture it's not as a big an issue because it so common for family members to be gone for extended periods of time working overseas.

I still say Paolo will end up working in a topless bar for tips.  She has exotic dancer quality written all over her.  I don't see her being a model, she is too old and not that attractive.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:27 PM, javadown2 said:

Louise and Molly...this one will not last either...he doesn't want the responsibility of raising/taking care of her kids...but at least he is honest about it (she seems to always ignore this fact even though she knows how he feels about it). But..I've also read that they are already divorced..since most of this was filmed last year. 

I feel bad for the Louis guy.  When he met Molly was on vacation and I am sure it was good times.  Then he came to USA to find out she had 2 crumb snatchers, and to boot a very young child.  She says she has never been married so I assume she makes bad lifestyle choices.

He seems depressed dealing with trying to be a father, at his age he needs to be out having fun and not being tied down.  I still think he came to USA for the Greencard only, why would a young guy marry a woman double his age who is overweight with 2 kids and never been married.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

I feel bad for the Louis guy.  When he met Molly was on vacation and I am sure it was good times.  Then he came to USA to find out she had 2 crumb snatchers, and to boot a very young child.  She says she has never been married so I assume she makes bad lifestyle choices.

He seems depressed dealing with trying to be a father, at his age he needs to be out having fun and not being tied down.  I still think he came to USA for the Greencard only, why would a young guy marry a woman double his age who is overweight with 2 kids and never been married.

She really is a mess and it's not hard to see why she hasn't had much luck with relationships. Not sure what he saw in her, other then a sugar mamma and a future green card (if he can hang in there until the AOS). He's no father figure, but I do like his style, you know...just let em do what they want and it will all work out in the end, lol. You can't expect a young guy to jump in and be accepted by your kids, this takes time and consistency (he has none). I really don't feel sorry for him but I'm sure it is nothing like what he was expecting. 

Timeline
23 hours ago, RJandHamid said:

K1 visas are denied frequently in Morocco. Often for no apparent reason, but generally it's because the CO does not believe the relationship is genuine. The clips about Azan having connections with drug trafficking just sound like TLC trying to keep viewers coming back. Also, the email that she was reading from the Casablanca consulate does sound like a real email that I've seen other K1 refusals receive before.

Nicole did 'move' to Morocco for a few months, but I don't think she took May with her. I believe her and Azan did get married there, and she is back in the US now and will presumably file a CR1 petition. At least that's what I've been hearing from several sources who claim to have an inside scoop. :whistle:

What a mess their relationship is.....this is the best case scenario for him....win win...get's his green card upon arrival...then leaves her. I don't see them being together for the long term. I'll say it again, it's obvious he doesn't want to be seen in public with her ( and no it's not just because he is Muslim, that is bull), there is more to showing affection then kissing....he doesn't' even want to be near her. 

Timeline
On 5/30/2018 at 6:39 AM, Paul & Mallory said:

:wacko: Oh geez. She is a hot mess express.

Yep, I've been thinking the same all along...he is just wanting a sugar mamma and green card ride..she will continue to support him while they wait for the CR-1 (which is probable also going to be hard to convince the consulate that they have a real relationship). 

Timeline
On 5/29/2018 at 6:26 PM, JFH said:

So...Azan may be involved in drug dealing (you can never tell with TLC and how they cleverly edit the spoilers). In any event, he wasn't very successful at it because he had to rely on Nicole's Starbucks wages that she WUed to him to live. 

David is outraged that he has to pay rent for the place he lives in but is demanding that his son pay rent for the place he lives in 5 days a week. 

Paola is still in My-Jammy pretending to be a model. but she's not very good at it because she has t been able to afford a ticket to Colombia until now. I don't know how long they went for but it looks like they packed the entire apartment. I did notice the "heavy" tags on their bags when they arrived. I can't for the life of me work out how they managed to have bags that were overweight because Paola's clothes all seem to have large amounts of fabric missing, usually from the cleavage area. Maybe it was her hair extensions? 

I was pleased for the reurn of Papa Chantel. Had to laugh that Pedro, who lives in a shoe box with Chantel, arrived at a cabin 20 times the size of the shoe box and said he needed his space. 

that is hilarious...Paola is high maintenance for sure....she does like to flaunt it (same as Anfisa) and  you know what...TLC loves it when they do this...more male audience viewers....come on we all know this.