Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

I just watched yesterday's episode of Family Chantal.

Chantal is a chip off her momma's old block.  She stormed into the bar where Pedro was hanging out with work friends and embarrassed by accusing him of cheating in front of all his co-worker.

And it looks like Pedro's sister is pregnant, by ALEJANDRO probably.  She didn't say, but eluded to being emotional and not wanting to speak to anybody about it.  Lidia will be a grandma to "dishwasher's" baby.  AWESOME!!! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I guess Michael didn't get enough attention from 90 day happy ever after.  Now he is wanted for murdering the barber shop owner. 

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

I thought it was Angela-and-Michael Michael, but it's the guy from Jay and Ashley's storyline.

Kara and Guillermo looked gorgeous at their wedding. I absolutely loved her dress -- very classic and clean.

We need to discuss Patrick's mother's eyebrows though.

0725_patrickmendes_09-1024x576.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/25/2022 at 7:08 PM, laylalex said:

I thought it was Angela-and-Michael Michael, but it's the guy from Jay and Ashley's storyline.

Kara and Guillermo looked gorgeous at their wedding. I absolutely loved her dress -- very classic and clean.

We need to discuss Patrick's mother's eyebrows caterpillars though.

Kara and Guillermo did look gorgeous and I have hope that they'll actually be ok together for the long term. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Has anyone watched the tell all? Don’t wanna spoil it for those that care

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

On 8/15/2022 at 5:17 PM, mam521 said:

Has anyone watched the tell all? Don’t wanna spoil it for those that care

I have! :D All I want to say is (1) Jibri needs to stop projecting his anger at his mother at other women (2) Jaaaaahn from Baaaaaston saying "SPAAAAKLES" made it for me and (3) Tim's choice of footwear ranks up with Yve's choice of footwear when she was getting out of the Suburban at the studio.

Jibberish was so out of line. Attacking everyone. Wait until they talk about his relationship next week 😂 I loved when John came on too!!! 

I was surprised Thais and Kara were the ones that are pregnant. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

51 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Jibberish was so out of line. Attacking everyone. Wait until they talk about his relationship next week 😂 I loved when John came on too!!! 

I was surprised Thais and Kara were the ones that are pregnant. 

Only three days before I was swearing that Kara was not pregnant to a friend who had read it somewhere online a couple of weeks ago. On Instagram, Kara did NOT look pregnant to me, but clearly she is as the baby is due in November. Now it's all belly pics on there of course after the big reveal. :lol: 

Jibri got a very good edit this season, and I think we're seeing the real Jibri at last -- vapid, selfish, and with serious mommy issues that manifest in disdain for pretty much every woman onstage except his wife. I never liked him, but he did seem sometimes like just a dreamer who loves his family and needs a bit of a shove. Nope. Mother Jibberish, come for your son!

Also PLEASE let's talk about Kara's ex. He was pure comedy.

Ck4upsZ.jpg

23 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Only three days before I was swearing that Kara was not pregnant to a friend who had read it somewhere online a couple of weeks ago. On Instagram, Kara did NOT look pregnant to me, but clearly she is as the baby is due in November. Now it's all belly pics on there of course after the big reveal. :lol: 

Jibri got a very good edit this season, and I think we're seeing the real Jibri at last -- vapid, selfish, and with serious mommy issues that manifest in disdain for pretty much every woman onstage except his wife. I never liked him, but he did seem sometimes like just a dreamer who loves his family and needs a bit of a shove. Nope. Mother Jibberish, come for your son!

Also PLEASE let's talk about Kara's ex. He was pure comedy.

Ck4upsZ.jpg

I don't follow any of the people on Instagram, I do belong to a Facebook group about 90 Day Fiance. And no one mentioned Kara possibly being pregnant. The big conversations are Chantel and Pedro atm. 

I thought Kara looked great at the tell all. 

I agree, Jibberish did get a good edit during the season. I think when it comes to his story, I wish John could be on stage! 😆 John got a few good comments in lol Jibberish definitely has mommy issues, I think the only women he didn't insult was Yve. 

Oh oh can we discuss the "arch" for Jibri's wedding??!?!! I was imagining it was something very beautiful and ornate to go against the backdrop for the wedding. Then it arrives and it's 2x4's!!! 😆

Omg Kara's ex. He clearly didn't need to be there, but it is 90 Day tell all! Lol Talks like a 16yr old with sound effects and all!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

People who need to be on 90 Day Single Life:

Kris (picture above; also heard him today referred to as Orthodox Jewish John Lennon which... yes); KAH-LEB (guy on The Other Way the other season); my fantasy boyfriend (not really) JAAAAAHNNN from Boston; Nikki (Season 2 -- the 19 year old who married the guy who was 60 or something -- they are now divorced); Cortney (Before the 90 season 1 -- she now makes money as both a realtor AND from selling foot pics). 

Food for thought! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Read online today ... Yve was arrested for assault and battery against Mohamed over the text messages.   YIKES!   She just handed him a free-pass to a US green card. 

Headline:  "90 Day Fiancé: Yve Arrested For Domestic Violence Amid Mohamed Cheating"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Statement from Yves Attorney:  

Yve's representative, Dominique Enchinton of Dominton Talent House, clarified that Yve was not formally arrested.

"The domestic abuse allegations have been falsified by Mohammed," Enchinton said, adding that the alleged abuse was "false and just a ploy to keep him in the US."

"Yve was not arrested on Aug. 15 or any other day," Enchinton added. "Yve has never been abusive toward Mohammed and just wants this chapter in her life to be done so she can move forward."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Nobody could have seen that coming

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I've read all the texts I've seen posted on Reddit between Mohamed and his fancy lady. They do not look good. This isn't mild flirting like "you look lovely too" -- it's full on "once I get my GC I will come and join you my angel." 🤮

And (also from Reddit) apparently Yve is now saying it's over (let me find the post):

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Pandemic health care provider? Is that a bit of a stretch.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”