Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Tonight was the first episode of the season, but really it's just an update season on the last set of couples:

Jorge & Anfisa

Chantel & Pedro

David & Annie

Nicole & Azan

Molly & dominican guy

Paola & Russ

Jorge goes to the lawyers to file for divorce.  But we all know what will happen.  He'll back out becaus he's obsessed with her.   Jorge's ex is claiming her 10 year old is actually Jorge's.  Looks like he's going to offer to take a DNA test to prove he's not.  Anfisa says she wants nothing to do with him if it's his.  So it means they didn't get divorced.  Jorge is a wimp and he's a glutton for punishment with that golddigger.

Pedro sends ALL the money he makes to the DR.  And Chantel is too dumb to put a stop to that nonsense, even though they can't pay all their bills.  #######?  She needs to put her foot down.  The TV thing was funny.... so remember the TV they wanted to bring with them when they went to DR for their second wedding but it was too big to bring on the plane?  Well, these 2 geniuses took this thing to what looks like UPS store to ship it.  They quoted them $1200 just to SHIP it.  :wacko:  They backed out.  Everybody who has ever shipped a package overseas from the US knows NOT to use UPS or FEDEX.  Not sure if they have those everywhere, but in NYC, we have options.  There are travel agencies that accept packages that they put on container ships for $1 per pound or less.  It takes a few weeks but it's cheap.  So now, he's going to send his mommy $500-600 to buy a TV there.  Chantel needs to grow a sack.

And next week show a physical confrontation between her brother and Pedro.  And Chantel's family visiting a lawyer to protect themselves because they think that Pedro may have a whole other family in the DR.  I've always said that his "sister" is actually his real wife and Chantel is just a means to an end.

David is a bum, nothing more, nothing less.  2 months after the wedding and he's still not working.  And now his buddy Chris (his wife has put her foot down) cut him off.  And Chris sent him a lease to live in the firehouse.  And David /Annie go to a pawn shop to pawn her Thai engagement gold.  I predict they will lose them due to default. Yet I noticed that he has gold on both of his wrists hen he shakes the guy's hand when making the deal.  This guy is a complete loser, Annie really could not have made a worse choice.  Next week's preview shows David's daughter asking Annie is she met David in a massage parlor.  And her reply was "I have to support my family".  No surprise there.  I think a good percentage of US men finding woman (who would be out of their league in the US) overseas are hookers. 

We already know Azan didn't get the K-1 visa.  We'll see details next week.

The dominican guy came back to Molly to try again.  But he's not serious.  I'm not sure what his deal is.

Paola & Russ are planning to go to Colombia because Pao's grandma's cancer is advancing so she wants to say goodbye.  But her gay friend Juan will try to cause drama as usual.  They will show next week.

The season preview shows lots of drama.

Excellent write up, I only caught the first half of show.  

Pedro family is nothing but a bunch of parasites,  They always want and want and want, they use the excuse of "It's my culture".  Yes him trying to send a big screen TV home was classic.  I bet you he is at Western Union every time he gets a paycheck.

I wasn't aware the Azan guy didn't get a visa,  Are they going to get married and re apply? 

The Dominican guy is just bidding his time, building his assets or whatever so he can get his divorce and use his K1 as his free entry to the USA, and let Molly be his sponsor.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

3 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

I wasn't aware the Azan guy didn't get a visa,  Are they going to get married and re apply?

The rumor is that Nicole is going to move to Morocco.  I don't think she realizes that he's only in love with her as long as it leads to him coming to the US.  I'm pretty sure that he'll ax the idea of her moving there unless it's to get married and re-apply for CR-1.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Annie is no winner either so I think they are definitely a perfect match. :jest:

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Pedro’s family is scamming Chantel while being incredibly disrespectful the entire time; I can’t stand to see their smug faces on my tv!

David is so entitled! Sheesh.

Consulate: South Africa
Married: 2011-06-25
I-130 Sent: 2011-07-22
I-130 NOA1: 2011-07-25
I-130 Approved: 2011-07-27
Receive I-864 Package: 2011-11-10
Return Completed I-864: 2011-11-14
Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-10
Packet 3 Sent: 2011-11-10
Packet 4 Received: 2011-11-15
Interview Date: 2011-11-30
Interview Result: Approved
Visa Received: 2011-12-06
US Entry: 2012-01-11
Port of Entry: San Francisco

ROC I-751 Filed: 2013-12-19

NOA1: 2013-12-23

Biometrics: 2014-01-16

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:21 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Tonight was the first episode of the season, but really it's just an update season on the last set of couples:

Jorge & Anfisa

Chantel & Pedro

David & Annie

Nicole & Azan

Molly & dominican guy

Paola & Russ

Jorge goes to the lawyers to file for divorce.  But we all know what will happen.  He'll back out becaus he's obsessed with her.   Jorge's ex is claiming her 10 year old is actually Jorge's.  Looks like he's going to offer to take a DNA test to prove he's not.  Anfisa says she wants nothing to do with him if it's his.  So it means they didn't get divorced.  Jorge is a wimp and he's a glutton for punishment with that golddigger.

Pedro sends ALL the money he makes to the DR.  And Chantel is too dumb to put a stop to that nonsense, even though they can't pay all their bills.  #######?  She needs to put her foot down.  The TV thing was funny.... so remember the TV they wanted to bring with them when they went to DR for their second wedding but it was too big to bring on the plane?  Well, these 2 geniuses took this thing to what looks like UPS store to ship it.  They quoted them $1200 just to SHIP it.  :wacko:  They backed out.  Everybody who has ever shipped a package overseas from the US knows NOT to use UPS or FEDEX.  Not sure if they have those everywhere, but in NYC, we have options.  There are travel agencies that accept packages that they put on container ships for $1 per pound or less.  It takes a few weeks but it's cheap.  So now, he's going to send his mommy $500-600 to buy a TV there.  Chantel needs to grow a sack.

And next week show a physical confrontation between her brother and Pedro.  And Chantel's family visiting a lawyer to protect themselves because they think that Pedro may have a whole other family in the DR.  I've always said that his "sister" is actually his real wife and Chantel is just a means to an end.

David is a bum, nothing more, nothing less.  2 months after the wedding and he's still not working.  And now his buddy Chris (his wife has put her foot down) cut him off.  And Chris sent him a lease to live in the firehouse.  And David /Annie go to a pawn shop to pawn her Thai engagement gold.  I predict they will lose them due to default. Yet I noticed that he has gold on both of his wrists hen he shakes the guy's hand when making the deal.  This guy is a complete loser, Annie really could not have made a worse choice.  Next week's preview shows David's daughter asking Annie is she met David in a massage parlor.  And her reply was "I have to support my family".  No surprise there.  I think a good percentage of US men finding woman (who would be out of their league in the US) overseas are hookers. 

The dominican guy came back to Molly to try again.  But he's not serious.  I'm not sure what his deal is.

Paola & Russ are planning to go to Colombia because Pao's grandma's cancer is advancing so she wants to say goodbye.  But her gay friend Juan will try to cause drama as usual.  They will show next week.

Damn it I can't believe I missed it last night ever living fudge it.

21 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Aka hooker.

22 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

I was under the impression she was a bargirl

I didn't watch far enough into to show to catch their story.

I got that impression as well from her. Also did y'all ever watch the video of David in Thailand and his friend Chris?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Quite funny a scammer got scammed by another scammer. 😛

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

1 hour ago, Chris Duffy said:

No, can you post it here?

Just a clip of the longer video I will find later. His friend Chris ran a fantasy type thing in Thailand for people with money and David was a fixxer

Edited by Cyberfx1024

35 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Just a clip of the longer video I will find later. His friend Chris ran a fantasy type thing in Thailand for people with money and David was a fixxer

This is hilarious!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/20/2018 at 8:21 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Jorge & Anfisa

Chantel & Pedro

David & Annie

Nicole & Azan

Molly & dominican guy

Paola & Russ

I'm not sure why they resurrected Jorge and Anfisa...they seem to jump around to couples...I thought they were going to show the other couple from the Philippines and the couple from Brazil...the ones who had to use cell phones to translate for them, haha! They only reason they keep Anfisa (duh, hot young and full of drama!), and Jorge is just stuck on her looks, because that is ALL she has going for her...but it's only skin deep for sure! 

I thought that David was a bum but really had turned his life around (well so they tried to lead you to believe this). She should have seen it coming from day one with all his borrowing from his sugar buddy, lol. I really feel bad for her cuz this guy is really in a bad place...maybe he will get his head out of his ####### and face reality. 

Molly is crying the blues about being married secretly (and of course probable violated the shows agreement) and they have to make it at least appear like they are working it out. She could probable get an annulment or an easy divorce if she really wanted to. 

Pedro is a gold digger as well, she really should grow a pair like you said! Who in their right mind would send a giant flat screen tv that far and to another country, idiots!

I really don't get why that Azan guy even sticks with this girl....she won't ever change her looks or size...it would take a Herculean effort on her part. You can't miss the fact that he is embarrassed to be in public with her where ever they go (and no it's not just the whole muslim show of affection rule, he is embarrassed!)

Now to diss on Russ and Paola...the guy needs to stop being so insecure....he must forget what the Colombian culture is like...if you've got it flaunt it and they do! She appears to be genuine but I don't really think she has to follow the path she is doing to get into modeling. Maybe it's just that she is relying on the Colombian community for work, and Miami is probable just as bad a place to start a new career as Hollywood is in CA. 

I really wanted to see Jenny and the "you are rude" Larry couple (since my wife is from the Philippines and I would never have done what he did, it was rude!). 

This first week was more about catching people up on their history and just a very small hint of new segments. I'm probable most intrigue with David and Annie, you really do feel bad for the girl...either that or she is good at playing the innocent one. That is just sad that he is pawning the gold (which he borrowed the money for mind you!), just sickening....you know what.....what an idiot. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/21/2018 at 11:35 AM, Chris Duffy said:

I was under the impression she was a bargirl

I didn't watch far enough into to show to catch their story.

I should have put 2 and 2 together when David's sugar buddy's only request in one of the episodes for her to do around the house was to provide a Thai massage...his wife had this blank look on her face when he said that, lol. So now we know that was a jab at David...since he knew she was a massage girl. Makes sense why she has stayed with him, lol.