Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

I am so behind on everything! Did Mike and Natalie get married in the end? I saw on Social that he got cold feet last minute and she was making her way back to the Ukraine crying. I see she is still in the US though? 

6 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

I am so behind on everything! Did Mike and Natalie get married in the end? I saw on Social that he got cold feet last minute and she was making her way back to the Ukraine crying. I see she is still in the US though? 

Yes they did

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen the latest HEA episode? Those lawyers need to be fired! You have Andrrrrei speaking to a lawyer about his ROC and being told, in a roundabout way, his ROC will be denied because he hasn’t worked here so they don’t have “shared income” (hello! He was raising his child...) and he will be deported. And then Kalani considering divorce and being told that President Trump changed the I-864 so that they (Kalani and Papa Kalani) are now responsible for Asuelu for the rest of his life. He later said “unless he becomes a citizen, dies or leaves the country”. So.....just as it’s always been, then. He also said that there was, at that time, a pending lawsuit because “when people signed the I-864 it was on the basis of being responsible for 10 years, not life. But President Trump changed the terms after you signed it”. It’s never been “responsible for 10 years”. That phrase does not appear anywhere on the I-864. Nowhere. It’s a TLC assumption based on the 40 quarters of work. However, most immigrants through marriage, especially those who have children here, apply for citizenship as soon as they can in order to secure the family’s future of being able to all live in the same country even if they subsequently divorce. And the “40 quarters of work” isn’t an exact science for married couples also because non-working spouses can often be credited with the working spouse’s quarters. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 5/28/2021 at 10:58 PM, JFH said:

Anyone seen the latest HEA episode? Those lawyers need to be fired! You have Andrrrrei speaking to a lawyer about his ROC and being told, in a roundabout way, his ROC will be denied because he hasn’t worked here so they don’t have “shared income” (hello! He was raising his child...) and he will be deported. And then Kalani considering divorce and being told that President Trump changed the I-864 so that they (Kalani and Papa Kalani) are now responsible for Asuelu for the rest of his life. He later said “unless he becomes a citizen, dies or leaves the country”. So.....just as it’s always been, then. He also said that there was, at that time, a pending lawsuit because “when people signed the I-864 it was on the basis of being responsible for 10 years, not life. But President Trump changed the terms after you signed it”. It’s never been “responsible for 10 years”. That phrase does not appear anywhere on the I-864. Nowhere. It’s a TLC assumption based on the 40 quarters of work. However, most immigrants through marriage, especially those who have children here, apply for citizenship as soon as they can in order to secure the family’s future of being able to all live in the same country even if they subsequently divorce. And the “40 quarters of work” isn’t an exact science for married couples also because non-working spouses can often be credited with the working spouse’s quarters. 

I thought that "responsible for life" indeed was a pile of BS 😂 Did Trump actually change the duration? 

"Life is a journey." At this moment, it's taking me to the USA to the woman I love.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Nothing wrong with sandwich making.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, laylalex said:

Nope. That attorney graduated from Jimmy Johns' School of Law and Sandwich Making, I think.

The other thing that drove me nuts was Tiffany crowing about how Ronald was "approved" -- only the I-130! I mean, she seemed to know that because she kept saying "you have to go to interview still" but it made it sound like it was somehow more definitive than it was.

Please no more Family Libby. I zoned out during all the stuff with Andrrrrrei beating up appliances with a sledgehammer. Also I made the mistake of seeing all those noodz of Libby's siblings on Reddit and now I cannot unsee Jen's butthole.

I know they had the link up for a while before it got taken down. But the Larissa one was better

26 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I know they had the link up for a while before it got taken down. But the Larissa one was better

I missed these “added extras”. Seems it may have been somewhat traumatic. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Maybe this had been discussed before but who is paying for Angela's surgeries?  I don't think she has the money to pay for them out of pocket.

3 hours ago, laylalex said:

The other thing that drove me nuts was Tiffany crowing about how Ronald was "approved" -- only the I-130! I mean, she seemed to know that because she kept saying "you have to go to interview still" but it made it sound like it was somehow more definitive than it was.

Yes! This too! The I-130 has been approved. Big deal. Since she is clearly a USC and they are definitely legally married that was pretty much a given. But she was acting like all he needs to do now is show up at the embassy and they’ll be waiting with a green card gift-wrapped for him. They are a looooong way from being approved for his visa. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

10 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Maybe this had been discussed before but who is paying for Angela's surgeries?  I don't think she has the money to pay for them out of pocket.

I have often wondered about Angela’s finances. She’s a carer in a nursing home. They don’t make much. Yet there was no mention of a co-sponsor for Maaahkul’s visa, and she has six children in her home. She seems to have no issues paying for trips to Nigeria. Admittedly she’s not staying at the Ritz-Carlton when she goes but the flight tickets and even those modest accommodations soon stack up especially for someone on a low wage. I’m wondering if she got some form of settlement in the past or a substantial inheritance from her mother that gives her a sizable cash reserve. 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

9 hours ago, JFH said:

I missed these “added extras”. Seems it may have been somewhat traumatic. 

Yeah apparently she is into live shows which is why TLC kicked her off the show

Clearly, these people are clueless.  When Julia got her work permit/travel document card, they were celebrating like they just won Powerball.  LOL

The mother said "It's not green"... that pretty much sums it up.

Natalie is nuts.  She has some kind of mental issues.  The way she just started laughing at the dinner table.  Grant the mother is a to her in general, she is acting bizarre.