2,309 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sabrina02 said:

Not sure if this is too invasive a question but anyone here previously married or have any submissions?

I was previously married. Omg, I'm soooo ready for an approval smh 182 days. I'm trying to stay positive!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sabrina02 said:

or translated docs being submitted? what else gives RFE??

From what I've read in other months just about anything from forgetting to check a box, missing signatures, missing paperwork etc.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NicholeT said:

From what I've read in other months just about anything from forgetting to check a box, missing signatures, missing paperwork etc.

Making me so nervous and doubting myself. I didnt make copy of my entire file just the application and wandering what pic and info to support I sent.  Panic can get the best of you when your tense.

sign.PNG.b922fef6121115fdcfcbe7f78ae9039a.PNG

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sabrina02 said:

Making me so nervous and doubting myself. I didnt make copy of my entire file just the application and wandering what pic and info to support I sent.  Panic can get the best of you when your tense.

Yes it can, I've been questioning myself as well. Especially seeing all of the ppl who have gotten approved in less than 180 days as well as having the same dates or a date near mine. But, trying to keep a positive mindset. It's still early November plus not all situations are the same so hopefully we'll be in the approval group soon!!

1 hour ago, Sabrina02 said:

Not sure if this is too invasive a question but anyone here previously married or have any submissions?

I am divorced.

I submitted a notarized copy of my divorce certificate (in english and swedish) .... it also has an apostille 

Edited by cloquis

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
3 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

@Liflead Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline or your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Thanks

@Greenbaum Is the above reply of yours regarting embassy and country specific to me? If yes, then I didn't get it. Can you explain cauz I haven't asked anything related to that. Thanks :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sabrina02 said:

I was married before not sure what you meant by submissions.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Fernando&Steven said:

Hello,

Well... Finally I have received my notification that we were APPROVED!!!. I received a notification through the APP that our case was approved, like 20 mins later I received a text message saying that our case was updated and gave the link to check the case status directing me to the new website.

NOTICE                   SITE                        DATE 

NOA1      -------->   Old Site    -------->    05/07/2018

-------->   New Site   -------->   05/10/2018

NOA2     -------->   Old Site    -------->   11/07/2018

-------->   APP    -------->   11/07/2018 

-------->   New Site    -------->   hasn't been updated.

I have prayed for all of us on here and still praying for this process to go smooth and hoping to have our loved ones before the end of this year.  GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sabrina02 said:

paul is divorced and im widowed

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fernando&Steven said:

Hello,

Well... Finally I have received my notification that we were APPROVED!!!. I received a notification through the APP that our case was approved, like 20 mins later I received a text message saying that our case was updated and gave the link to check the case status directing me to the new website.

NOTICE                   SITE                        DATE 

NOA1      -------->   Old Site    -------->    05/07/2018

-------->   New Site   -------->   05/10/2018

NOA2     -------->   Old Site    -------->   11/07/2018

-------->   APP    -------->   11/07/2018 

-------->   New Site    -------->   hasn't been updated.

I have prayed for all of us on here and still praying for this process to go smooth and hoping to have our loved ones before the end of this year.  GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!

Congratulations. thanks for being so through.  New site not updated...oh my.

Timeline
1 hour ago, JennaV said:

I was married before not sure what you meant by submissions.

Thank you. Trying to gauge or kinda guage if I'm to panic to tears. I seem good so far.  Both of us were previously married.  By submission, I meant anything that would cause more scrutiny.   Thank you for the info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.